Covid: bioweapon

• Banned
Let loose the virus of war, these fools caused the VERY thing we where locked down for over a year over incompetence and mismanagement, then lied about it?

It seems possible that novel covid19 virus was developed for gain of function research in a Chinese lab for the CDC (under Fauci) that is deemed a "bioweapon". It's breathtaking, if true.
Not a bioweapon, as it cannot be controlled. Just dumb ass research that got away from people who thought they could control what they were experimenting on. Fools, in my opinion.

• Banned
One way other the other, American or European labs wouldn't touch this kind of research, and China had no such qualms. What a coincidence. Wuhan bioresearch lab and they let it leak and that's where this shit began. Not Berlin, Moscow or San Antonio. Wuhan, China.

Not a bioweapon, as it cannot be controlled. Just dumb ass research that got away from people who thought they could control what they were experimenting on. Fools, in my opinion.
That is very poor logic.

Simply because they lost control of it does not mean it is NOT a bioweapon.

It seems possible that novel covid19 virus was developed for gain of function research in a Chinese lab for the CDC (under Fauci) that is deemed a "bioweapon". It's breathtaking, if true.
"It seems ". That's always a reliable source.
How was Fauci involved in developing it you clown?
You must lie awake at night dreaming up these absurd scenarios because you like to see it printed.
Get some facts.

• Banned
Apparently covid 19 fits the bill for bio weapon research. Split hairs all you like. It apparently became Frankenstein's monster.

researching what?

~S~
How knows. Viruses have been used to transmit cures for other illnesses or just to see how they work. Experimenting with this crap is very dangerous, but not always and effort to design a weapon. If that was even one of the long term goals, this certainly was not it and not released on purpose. What is illegal to experiment here, is certainly no better to fund experimenting off our shores and certainly not in a secretive society communist society, that does not want the world to know they fkd up, until there is no denying, their little campfire has gotten out of control and will burn through the world, now probably until the end of time.

That is very poor logic.

Simply because they lost control of it does not mean it is NOT a bioweapon.
Bioweapons are like chemical weapons. They must be targetable and have a method of control. They have to have a known effect broadly upon anybody and almost everybody to a disabling extent. This one rarely kills and sometimes presents with few, mild, or no symptoms at all, yet is still transmissible. It does not produce a predictable tactical or strategic effect in a specific time frame, that can be utilized to ease a direct conventional attack. Also, it is not a viable weapon if you cannot even protect your own forces from its effects. It simply does not fit the pattern of a weapon.

Bioweapons are like chemical weapons. They must be targetable and have a method of control. They have to have a known effect broadly upon anybody and almost everybody to a disabling extent. This one rarely kills and sometimes presents with few, mild, or no symptoms at all, yet is still transmissible. It does not produce a predictable tactical or strategic effect in a specific time frame, that can be utilized to ease a direct conventional attack. Also, it is not a viable weapon if you cannot even protect your own forces from its effects. It simply does not fit the pattern of a weapon.
You do realize that it is an imprecise science, right? Like I said, simply because it got away from them does not equate to it not being a bioweapon.

But I am not making the claim that it is a bioweapon. Only that your logic is poorly framed.

Experimenting with this crap is very dangerous
indeed so W6

to my understanding, they were after the creation of a genome that specifically targeted human DNA

It's also rumored the DOD had a hand in funding the NIH for this

And so now i get these 'investigate Fauci' emails every other day

What are folks suppose to think???

~S~

It's a bioweapon...virus's used to create chaos are bioweapons and none of them are easily controlled. In China's case--it's a numbers game--they have over a Billion people aren't afraid to kill any number of them off to control the spread of the bioweapon's damage in their country. The west doesn't do that.

You do realize that it is an imprecise science, right? Like I said, simply because it got away from them does not equate to it not being a bioweapon.

But I am not making the claim that it is a bioweapon. Only that your logic is poorly framed.
Well then, maybe most definitely not a perfected weapon, nor intentionally released, which amounts to it not being a weapon for (since there is no proof of it being made for a weapon).
My logic is sound by everything I have read. Some people just like inflammatory headlines and conspiracy theories. This time they don't fit the facts.

indeed so W6

to my understanding, they were after the creation of a genome that specifically targeted human DNA

It's also rumored the DOD had a hand in funding the NIH for this

And so now i get these 'investigate Fauci' emails every other day

What are folks suppose to think???

~S~
On Fauci, smart man, dumb-ass science geek, and sinister villain de jure, seem to be the choices and like most people, possibly a bit of all three, due to accident and circumstance, similar to the lab people and the Chinese government.

Do not be surprised if there is possible tie-in to DOD funding streams. DOD might be very interested in the output of that kind of research. It doesn't mean it has sinister implications as they look at vaccine research for force protection in general as well as Bio defense. They have come up with their own vaccine for Covid that is being tested. When it comes down to it, they do not like to be caught flat-footed by natural or unnatural hazards when protecting the troops in far-flung parts of the world.

It's a bioweapon...virus's used to create chaos are bioweapons and none of them are easily controlled. In China's case--it's a numbers game--they have over a Billion people aren't afraid to kill any number of them off to control the spread of the bioweapon's damage in their country. The west doesn't do that.
Chaos is not a goal unto itself, if it creates chaos in your own country and troops. You don't intentionally release in your own back yard. There is stupid and sublimely sinister stupid. The Chinese government in this case, would only be in the garden variety stupid range. This did not get out in some remote Chinese village where they could cordon off and incinerate quietly to cover and control an experiment. It was a Chinese population center.

Bio-weapons aren't si-fi. It's no secret that the U.S. developed bio weapons on a little piece of land off Long Island NY. Plumb Island was (is) a research center that developed bad stuff to spray on Russian crops during the Cold War to cause a famine. The sudden emergence of a tic borne illness that sprung up in Lyme Conn. just across the L.I. Sound might have been a lab leak from Plumb Is. but that's only speculation. If the U.S. was in the business of developing bio-weapons surely the Chinese were (are) doing the same thing. The media doesn't want to speculate because it might hurt the democrat party's power structure which is tied to China.

Forum List

Back