COVID bill includes $10M for Pakistani Gender relief program?

What page is that on?
a simple search will tell you,,

I'm not the one saying it's in the Covid relief package.
but you are the idiot that cant find it,,

hers a video where he shows it to you,,

and before you come back and say its not the covid bill remember its under the same vote so its part of the bill,,,

If you want to call the pork laden Appropriation Bill they just passed a Covid Bill be my guest. Are you saying this money going to help girls, who are treated as second class citizens in Pakistan, is in one of the Covid relief provisions?

What page is that on?

and before you come back and say its not the covid bill remember its under the same vote so its part of the bill,,,

If you want to call the pork laden Appropriation Bill they just passed a Covid Bill be my guest. Are you saying this money going to help girls, who are treated as second class citizens in Pakistan, is in one of the Covid relief provisions?

one vote one bill,,,

The largest pork bill in history, coming in at 5600 pages. Created behind closed doors by only FOUR people and then shoved down the necks of the rest of Congress to vote on without any chance to read it.

What could possibly go wrong?

Obamacare.
Obamacare was only about 1900 pages.

Yup and none of them read it. "We have to pass it before we know what's in it."

What could possibly go wrong.

What page is that on?

one vote one bill,,,

The appropriation bill always includes many things. The relief for Pakistani girls was not part of the Covid relief package.

What page is that on?

one vote one bill,,,

The appropriation bill always includes many things. The relief for Pakistani girls was not part of the Covid relief package.

one vote one bill,,,

Can anyone explain what Pakistani gender relief has to do with COVID relief for Americans?

That $10 million could have helped many families.

If you do the math, $600 for every American is roughly $200 billion. There is $800 billion of this bill that is not going to families.
most of that money will be wasted and the corrupt dem politicians will be getting kickbacks

Forum List

Back