COVID-19 Relief Bill Stalled Over Payments to Illegal Aliens

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A trillion or two dollars in the COVID-19 relief bill has been stalled by Senate Democrats insisting on payments to illegal aliens, while millions of Americans remain unnecessarily unemployed and hopeless.

POLITICO reports that Democrats are “split” as “progressives rage” in their effort to send more borrowed money to illegal aliens.

“Split” might be putting it all too nicely.

Whatever the case, it took two POLITICO infotainment writers, Burgess Everett and Marriane Levine, to come up with this awful paragraph:

An effort to restrict stimulus checks to undocumented immigrants is blowing a hole in Democrats’ unity in the Biden era, after a bloc of Democrats sided with Republicans over their more progressive colleagues last week. The immigration status of those seeking new stimulus payments is shaping up as a major point of contention among Democrats as the House and Senate write their coronavirus relief bills, presaging the tough fights ahead among the party’s tight majorities in Congress on a politically volatile issue.
The effort is to restrict stimulus checks from illegal aliens, not to them, and “undocumented immigrants” isn’t the correct legal terminology.

My loathing of Democrats grows with each passing day. There isn't enough money in the world to pay everything and everybody you want to pay. Morons.

Last edited:
The issue is that the people in the US married to those with an illegal status along with their kids will get a stimulus payment where as before they did not.

How does someone who is undocumented and has never filed a 1040 get a stimulus check, how does the US govt. know where to send it?

Ask your Dems.
I don't have any Dems, do you play pocket pool with the GOP?

Why don't you send in extra cash for them to hand out a Biden throw the dorrs wide open?
Like they did for the rich in the first two stimulus packages back in the spring?

A trillion or two dollars in the COVID-19 relief bill has been stalled by Senate Democrats insisting on payments to illegal aliens, while millions of Americans remain unnecessarily unemployed and hopeless.

"Democrats are “split” as “progressives rage” in their effort to send more borrowed money to illegal aliens."

"An effort to restrict stimulus checks to undocumented immigrants is blowing a hole in Democrats’ unity in the Biden era, after a bloc of Democrats sided with Republicans over their more progressive colleagues last week. The immigration status of those seeking new stimulus payments is shaping up as a major point of contention among Democrats as the House and Senate write their coronavirus relief bills, presaging the tough fights ahead among the party’s tight majorities in Congress on a politically volatile issue.

The effort is to restrict stimulus checks from illegal aliens, not to them, and “undocumented immigrants” isn’t the correct legal terminology. "

There are an estimated 20+ million illegals with more coming...and Democrats want to add more American debt to give 'Relief' money to illegals. It seems as if they believe a 'Trillion' dollars is some fcitional amount that they will never have to pay , so wtf.....They're millionaires. What do they care?!

Does anyone care what the Federal Debt is?

Can any Dem or post 1998 GOP tell us what the Debt is today, and what it was when W took office, and how it grew so much??

Last edited:
This exact same thing was posted just over 10 minutes before you did. I understand that on occasion people post really stupid thread titles that makes it hard to tell the topic but that wasn't the case here.

Why not take a minute and check to see?

"Democrats are “split” as “progressives rage” in their effort to send more borrowed money to illegal aliens."

"An effort to restrict stimulus checks to undocumented immigrants is blowing a hole in Democrats’ unity in the Biden era, after a bloc of Democrats sided with Republicans over their more progressive colleagues last week. The immigration status of those seeking new stimulus payments is shaping up as a major point of contention among Democrats as the House and Senate write their coronavirus relief bills, presaging the tough fights ahead among the party’s tight majorities in Congress on a politically volatile issue.

The effort is to restrict stimulus checks from illegal aliens, not to them, and “undocumented immigrants” isn’t the correct legal terminology. "

There are an estimated 20+ million illegals with more coming...and Democrats want to add more American debt to give 'Relief' money to illegals. It seems as if they believe a 'Trillion' dollars is some fcitional amount that they will never have to pay , so wtf.....They're millionaires. What do they care?!

Congress are deeply infected with the FIAT Money virus, recovery doubtful.

This massive debt increase is happening under Biden Administration......

This exact same thing was posted just over 10 minutes before you did. I understand that on occasion people post really stupid thread titles that makes it hard to tell the topic but that wasn't the case here.

This forum needs to demand true thread headlines that are from the article itself they post from.

There is no legal authority that can or will stop Dems from stealing whatever they want to....

We will be at a Federal Debt of $50 trillion by 2023

I'm guess $40 trillion. Anytime you refuse to condemn one it will only get worse with the next. Obama ran it up an average of around 2 trillion a year over 8 years. Trump did the same in his 4 years. I will guess that Biden will likely get near 12 trillion. Maybe we will get lucky and only 10.

maybe it took ten minutes to check and it wasn't there while he was checking. you have no fking brain son. no brain matter at all.

There is no legal authority that can or will stop Dems from stealing whatever they want to....

We will be at a Federal Debt of $50 trillion by 2023

I'm guess $40 trillion. Anytime you refuse to condemn one it will only get worse with the next. Obama ran it up an average of around 2 trillion a year over 8 years. Trump did the same in his 4 years. I will guess that Biden will likely get near 12 trillion. Maybe we will get lucky and only 10.
why have money?

Forum List

Back