COVID-19 Relief Bill Stalled Over Payments to Illegal Aliens

Illegal aliens need money too...gotta help all Americans

They are not US citizens. Americans may help them through various charitable organizations. For the federal government to reach into the pockets of taxpayers at gunpoint to aid non-entitled criminals at the same taxpayers' expense is mere theft.

Last edited:
There is no legal authority that can or will stop Dems from stealing whatever they want to....

We will be at a Federal Debt of $50 trillion by 2023

I'm guess $40 trillion. Anytime you refuse to condemn one it will only get worse with the next. Obama ran it up an average of around 2 trillion a year over 8 years. Trump did the same in his 4 years. I will guess that Biden will likely get near 12 trillion. Maybe we will get lucky and only 10.
why have money?

It means less and less daily so I suppose it's a question we should ask.

There is no legal authority that can or will stop Dems from stealing whatever they want to....

We will be at a Federal Debt of $50 trillion by 2023

I'm guess $40 trillion. Anytime you refuse to condemn one it will only get worse with the next. Obama ran it up an average of around 2 trillion a year over 8 years. Trump did the same in his 4 years. I will guess that Biden will likely get near 12 trillion. Maybe we will get lucky and only 10.
why have money?

It means less and less daily so I suppose it's a question we should ask.
yep, you have no idea of life. I bet you think the US created money. hahahahahahahahahaha

They are not US citizens. Americans may help them through various charitable organizations. For the federal government to reach into the pockets of taxpayers at gunpoint to aid non-entitled criminals at the same taxpayers expense is mere theft.
I didn't say US Citizens, I said all Americans. :)

They are not US citizens. Americans may help them through various charitable organizations. For the federal government to reach into the pockets of taxpayers at gunpoint to aid non-entitled criminals at the same taxpayers expense is mere theft.
Illegal....aliens.....not....Americans
Duuuhhh!

so Venezuela gets funding? Mexico? Brazil? Canada?Columbia? holy shit, all of the americans get funding!!!!!!!!and the stupid from the demofks doesn't stop. doesn't stop at all. just when one could have thought that wasn't possible, here's a star demofk that is standing up to take stupid of the day!!!!!!

There is no obligation for that beyond one's individual conscience. It is not a constitutional venue of government to define by statute whose conscience will be followed.

The issue is that the people in the US married to those with an illegal status along with their kids will get a stimulus payment where as before they did not.
So they are sending borrowed money to illegals. Good lord :rolleyes:

Once Xiden makes them citizens, dey gonna remember who put them in the front of the line for a covid shot and cash (paid for by tnharley-types) when it is time to vote.

There is no obligation for that beyond one's individual conscience. It is not a constitutional venue of government to define by statute whose conscience will be followed.
wow billy, that was really well said.

The issue is that the people in the US married to those with an illegal status along with their kids will get a stimulus payment where as before they did not.
So they are sending borrowed money to illegals. Good lord :rolleyes:

As soon as Xiden makes them citizens, dey gonna remember who put the in the front of the line for a covid shot and cash (paid for by tnharley-types) when it is time to vote.
just more kkking to the black families. go fking figure huh?

Does anyone care what the Federal Debt is?

Can any Dem or post 1998 GOP tell us what the Debt is today, and what it was when W took office, and how it grew so much??
1612895498732.png

“Neither Biden nor any Democrat is proposing in this package to give any money to any undocumented person. The question is if you are the legal child, citizen of the United States, of an undocumented person, should you receive a check? I say yes,” Durbin said. He said when it comes up again he “would certainly take some time to try to explain it to those who voted the other way.”

Should we punish a legal citizen for the sins of their parents? The thread title is deliberately misleading.

so Venezuela gets funding? Mexico? Brazil? Canada?Columbia? holy shit, all of the americans get funding!!!!!!!!and the stupid from the demofks doesn't stop. doesn't stop at all. just when one could have thought that wasn't possible, here's a star demofk that is standing up to take stupid of the day!!!!!!
Dude...what?

“Neither Biden nor any Democrat is proposing in this package to give any money to any undocumented person. The question is if you are the legal child, citizen of the United States, of an undocumented person, should you receive a check? I say yes,” Durbin said. He said when it comes up again he “would certainly take some time to try to explain it to those who voted the other way.”

Should we punish a legal citizen for the sins of their parents? The thread title is deliberately misleading.
Illegals dont have any legal kids

Illegals dont have any legal kids
Anyone born on US soil is an American citizen and legal.

Forum List

Back