Covid-19 Is the Largest, Most Sophisticated Propaganda Operation in History

This thread approved by Diamond.

th
Making fun of the dead a new hobby? No surprise here.

• At the end of December 2022, John Campbell, Ph.D., posted a video calling on the British health authorities to halt the use of mRNA COVID injections, as the data suggest there are far too many safety issues
  • Campbell argues that while the risk of complications and death due to COVID has significantly lessened since the early days of 2020, the risks associated with the COVID jabs remain the same. Hence, the risk-benefit ratio of the mass injection campaign has flipped, and the risk associated with the shot now outweighs the risk of infection
  • The COVID jabbed are now dying in greater numbers than the unjabbed — so much so that it has driven down the overall life expectancy in the U.S. by nearly three years
  • Across the world, excess mortality has dramatically risen since the rollout of the jabs. If they were beneficial, you’d expect excess mortality to drop. We’re also not seeing mass death from COVID. The only clear factor that might account for these discrepancies is mass injection with an experimental gene transfer technology
  • Most COVID-19 related deaths are also occurring among the fully jabbed and boosted

Covid was manufactured. S-------
  • The Great Lie is possible because the more divorced a lie is from reality, the more likely it is to succeed, as most people are reluctant to think that authority figures would lie and completely ignore reality

Yeh, that last thing is really what galled me about the c19 thing from the get-go
(The damn thing didn't work right.. Above comment "Yeh..[etc]" is mine)

Anyone over the age of about 35 who trusts the govt is a moron

And I have found no information to refute all the rest of what you say. I totally concur

You are incorrect. blm busting up American infrastructure while the communist virus ate Americans is quite relevant. Your IQ hovers near room temp.
You really are a simple creature.
I have no use for simple creatures.
It seems you are as much a racist as Mike.

You really are a simple creature.
I have no use for simple creatures.
It seems you are as much a racist as Mike.
In a vibrant democracy, racist-opportunist baboonism on Chinese fentanyl and counterfeit attempting to start a new religion, should always get what it deserves.

The thread can only go so far, then it has to confront the science of the virus, which includes Chinese communist-Big Pharma esoteric science.

Forum List

Back