Covid 19 is spreading in your community...

I've mentioned it MANY, MANY times. Youd know that if your TDS didnt force you to be deaf because of your preconceived notions about anyone who doesnt fall on the far left. Idiot!
You're arguing with someone who is not arguing with you.

I support your right to get vaccinated and then attack other people who are also vaccinated.

Whatever works for you.

support your right to get vaccinated and then attack other people who are also vaccinated
Ive NEVER attacked someone for getting the vaccine. Personally I believe it works for 99%.

I'm only arguing with people on the left like you who wont STFU if someone CHOOSES NOT TO GET THE TRUMP VACCINE

Yes I am, and you win. I support your right to not get vaccinated, and I'm against mandatory vaccinations.

All I care about is that you put some effort into not infecting others, but I know that's asking too much.
So you would be opposed to me intentionally coughing on candyass?

. . I think about two, maybe three weeks ago I either caught a cold or the delta, not sure which.

I had stocked up on, like, a half dozen bottles of elderberry after the first time I had COVID, since I ran out when I only had two bottles in the house, and it was really hard to come by in the middle of the first wave, it was really expensive too. (plus of course, I have plenty of C, D, zinc, probiotics, stocked this time etc.)

This time around, it only took half a bottle to knock it out as opposed to five bottles last time . . . soooo, I don't know if it was just a cold, or the delta.

If it WAS the delta, that was some weak ass shit.

:heehee:
Migod, somebody else drinks elderberry wine for colds and such? I thought we were the only ones. :omg: :adoreheart:

Isnt covid a mass killer? Arent you guys trying to scare the hell out of people with, "Get the vaccine or DIE and watch your children die!"

That's the left's message
Well, a lot of people are dying of Covid --------------

That's an inconvenient fact.

Well, a lot of people are dying of Covid --------------

That's an inconvenient fact.
Are they? Or are they dying from preexisting conditions that would have killed them anyway only just a bit slower without covid?
I don't buy the mortality rate being promoted at all.

Whew...........just in time!! Like a meth junkie mixing clorox, paint thinners, battery acid, shaking and baking and then injecting. Amazing to watch.

J&J Covid vaccine recipients can get supplemental Pfizer or Moderna dose in San Francisco​

Don't
Give
A
Fuck

Of course you don't. You've never seemed to be concerned with truth, honesty or being on the right side of anything. You've been a main participant of an overly dramatic group temper tantrum on this board because shit didn't go your way and now you're pissed off about it.

You don't give a fuck. I agree, you obviously don't. Get COVID and die already, old man, I don't give a fuck either.

Of course you don't. You've never seemed to be concerned with truth, honesty or being on the right side of anything. You've been a main participant of an overly dramatic group temper tantrum on this board because shit didn't go your way and now you're pissed off about it.

You don't give a fuck. I agree, you obviously don't.
Haha

Emotional much? Get your shot and sit the fuck down

lol

Don't take the vaccine.

Because #TeamDarwin

cults gonna cult!
Actually, if you really looked at the Chinese Plague data, you'd see that those who are dying, are dying because the only thing keeping them alive was modern medicine. That's not an evolutionary jump for humanity, its an artificial lengthening of life that is outside the very basis of core Darwinian ideas.

Ive NEVER attacked someone for getting the vaccine. Personally I believe it works for 99%.

I'm only arguing with people on the left like you who wont STFU if someone CHOOSES NOT TO GET THE TRUMP VACCINE
Why should they be silent due to stupidity and superstition, when the unvaccinated are also causing mutations in the commie virus?

Actually, if you really looked at the Chinese Plague data, you'd see that those who are dying, are dying because the only thing keeping them alive was modern medicine. That's not an evolutionary jump for humanity, its an artificial lengthening of life that is outside the very basis of core Darwinian ideas.
So the best scenario for communist Chinese was to prevent the virus from escaping the Wuhan lab while simultaneously promoting spread of the virus completely in nature. It would profit the pension machine to eliminate the elderly.

Forum List

Back