Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration

Biden is a total bust with his COVID response. He hasn't done one new thing since he took office except aid and abet Fauci in his quest to be vaccine salesman of the year. If Trump were still President, as he should be, he would have implemented at least ten alternate treatment plans and would have taken a proactive approach to defeat the virus. Democrats are too worried about racism, White supremacy, crime, fair elections, police brutality and victimhood in general to be able to worry about COVID, inflation, national-border security and all the other things we look to our government to provide.
Key word is "response." Thanks! At least Biden has "responded", while Trumps cultists go unvaccinated.

Trumps alternative treatments were never approved and have never shown a cure. You live in la la land. Seek help.

covid-19-deaths-under-biden-surpass-deaths-during-trump-administration
This is why I HATE the Democrat filth and their Satan spawn pals in the news media. As soon as a Democrat takes office the DEATH totals are instantly no longer news. In fact no American death is news worthy unless it can be spun as racist or used to promote gun control. Republican in office daily DEATH counts and the Republican is personally responsible. Dem in office and illegals killing thousands of Americans...news blackout.

Biden has done nothing to go to groups that oppose shots and convince them its a good idea.

When is the last time, Brandon has gone to fundamentalist church or a biker bar to tell the people the benefits of the vax?
If you're too stupid to realize it's a good idea, then to hell with you. People like that are dead weight to society. We don't need them.

This is why I HATE the Democrat filth and their Satan spawn pals in the news media. As soon as a Democrat takes office the DEATH totals are instantly no longer news. In fact no American death is news worthy unless it can be spun as racist or used to promote gun control. Republican in office daily DEATH counts and the Republican is personally responsible. Dem in office and illegals killing thousands of Americans...news blackout.
Unvaccinated redneck Trump cultists have declared war on vaccinated people. They love their freedom right. Why mention the deaths now? They were avoidable, but the cultists say no. Go complain to someone who gives a shit. The vaccinated know you are the enemy now. Too bad I'm not in charge.

Biden has done nothing to go to groups that oppose shots and convince them its a good idea.

When is the last time, Brandon has gone to fundamentalist church or a biker bar to tell the people the benefits of the vax?

That's kind of not his job.

he's presented the information on national TV, along with Dr. Fauci and everyone else involved.

The real question is, why did you side decide to make this a cultural issue? It never should have been.

You have a point, Trump did do stuff related to Covid.

He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team
He scrapped the Pandemic Response Plan
He failed to replenish emergency supplies of PPE
He closed down the CDC Field office in Beijing that could have coordinated during the early stages of the outbreak.
He called it a hoax.
He encouraged his followers to resist Blue State Governors attempts to contain it.
He lied to people and told them it would be over by Easter
He said "It is what it is" when told 250K had died.
He hawked bullshit cures like Hydrochlorquinine and Ivmentin.
He held super spreader events because his ego couldn't live without them (Poor Herman Cain, he died as he lived, sucking up to white people)
He encouraged open racism against Asian Americans related to this flu.
He lied to the Debate Commission about testing positive and encountered dozens of people while personally infected.

Move over Typhoid Mary, we have Covid Donnie.
You are full of lies early today, liar.

Unvaccinated redneck Trump cultists have declared war on vaccinated people. They love their freedom right. Why mention the deaths now? They were avoidable, but the cultists say no. Go complain to someone who gives a shit. The vaccinated know you are the enemy now. Too bad I'm not in charge.
Shut up Dem traitor. You people are the ones that tried to spin the vaccines as not safe. You people are the ones that tried to spin the vaccines would take 2-5 years to even develop and that Trump couldn't get it done. He proved you assholes wrong. Now pound sand fool.

Two years later you mean. Post#12 takes you to school, and he didn't even mention the fact that Trump called it a hoax.

Let me show you a crowd of Sheep. Otherwise known as the real stupid mfs;

Actually, I did... It was point #5 on my list.

Other than that, good point... Trump resisted any attempts to get this thing under control.

Biden has tried everything he legally can, and frankly, that isn't enough when you have people who would rather get this thing and die than thank Biden for fighting it.

The problem with your thread is that you are unable to intelligently frame it. Was there such a thing as Omicron or Delta when Trump was in office? How many cases did we have when the Coronavirus was first discovered before it spread, when Trump was in office?

You totally glossed over the fact that when Trump took office, we started out with very few cases.

It's obvious you are not one for critical thinking, but are more than eager to scapegoat one president over another without taking in those key factors. It's an apples to orange comparison, and you aren't smart enough to know that.
You totally glossed over the fact that when Trump took office, we started out with very few cases.

How many cases did we have in January 2017, Genius?

Other than that, good point... Trump resisted any attempts to get this thing under control.

Biden has tried everything he legally can, and frankly, that isn't enough when you have people who would rather get this thing and die than thank Biden for fighting it.
You're right, you did. Sorry! I just saw it. LOl!

Shut up Dem traitor. You people are the ones that tried to spin the vaccines as not safe. You people are the ones that tried to spin the vaccines would take 2-5 years to even develop and that Trump couldn't get it done. He proved you assholes wrong. Now pound sand fool.

Except no one did that, but never mind.

Trump didn't get anything done, the Pharmacuetical industry did... and that was working cross nationally, something Trump discouraged.

Oh, I forgot to add, pulled us out of the World Health Organization for refusing to endorse his racism.

Oh God spare us the Dem excused making. Here we go again with but but but the Dem tried real hard darn it, golly gosh. I may hurl...

That's kind of not his job.

he's presented the information on national TV, along with Dr. Fauci and everyone else involved.

The real question is, why did you side decide to make this a cultural issue? It never should have been.

The libs decided to make corona virus a political weapon against the 74 million Little Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back