COVID-19 $1,000,000 Reward for Proof that COVID-19 Exists

They had never been to Wuhan. They died here in the hospital.

Pay me.

That wasn't the question. What was it that caused them to die from Wuhan? For instance Ashli Babbitt died from Wuhan on 1/6 after a cop shot her in the head.

This guy died of Wuhan after a motorcycle accident.

{

ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS12) — A man who died in a motorcycle crash was counted as a COVID-19 death in Florida, according to a new report from FOX 35 Orlando.

According to the report, Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino was asked whether two coronavirus victims in their 20s had any underlying medical conditions that could have potentially made them more susceptible to the virus.

Pino's answer was that one of the two people who was listed as a COVID death actually died in a motorcycle crash. Despite health officials knowing the man died in a motorcycle crash, it is unclear whether or not his death was removed from the overall count in the state.

}

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report | WPDE

Wuhan deaths have an underlying cause. Strokes, heart attacks, accidents, etc.

Blow me.
Your stupid lies have no place here. They died in hospital of the virus.

Pay me.

I'll bet a donation to this forum that no lefty will be presenting any proof here. They may claim that "it has been proven", but there will be no proof posted on this thread.

Let's put it this way, if the Wuhan Designer Virus® is fake, some bioengineers in China are going to start disappearing (and Obama might demand his money back.)

Medical science has without question isolated both the SARS-Covid19 virus and the associated antibodies.

Here is proof in pictures using ultra-sound images;

White Paper: Lung Ultrasound in Patients with Coronavirus COVID-19 Disease (siemens-healthineers.com)
You provided a link to where you wish the proof was, but it was not there. No lefties will be posting the evidence that this thread is about.

From the article, here is a quote of what is needed:

"You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus does in fact cause COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates"

You can't prove facts to someone who doesn't want to live in reality.
No lefty has posted the evidence that this thread is about. That is a fact. No lefty will post the evidence, that is a fact.

Why would anyone need to prove that covid19 is real? lmao. You're right about one thing, no lefty would need to post evidence of this. Only trump supporters would need proof :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
We have proof that covid is a hoax,that the numbers are inflated,we got the best doctors in the country and nurse whistleblowers thst have come out and exposed how the hospitals receive massive payoffs for inflating the numbers ruling almost every death in the world now as covid.the yearly flu virus is no longer mention as causing deaths of anybody anymore,you going to tell us they just now found a cure this year for the flu virus? :cuckoo: :lmao: :laughing0301: you going to use the logic thst the little kid does that the media is correct and the best doctors in the world and nurses around the country are all lying but the media is telling the truth? Now the kid i just got done with I would expect thst logic out of him but not from an adult.comedy gold :lmao: :rofl:

Are doctors inflating covid deaths in every other country as well? What's the motivation? Are they all part of the deep state here? LOL
motivation? Greed. you are obviously not aware of the fact that they are receiving massive payoffs near $60,000 dollars to rule a death like a fatal car accident as being a covid death.wake the fuck up. :uhoh3: obviously you are not aware that doctors are only human and also have the ignorant belief as criminals do that money will buy them happiness until the final days of their lives when they learn that is not true only learning that when it it too late. thankfully,there are thousands of humane doctors around the world that have a conscience and are willing to put their careers on the line that have not been taken in by greed or afraid to lose their job for not going along with the coverup and understand money alone wont buy them happiness and are working together to expose this hoax.

god i always have to explain EVERYTHING to you.

i have seen videos myself of people coming forward who after taking the vaccine,their faces were badly distorted and crying telling people dont make the mistake they made,so you sheep who want to risk that and have your face distorted as some have already,be my guest and take the vaccine.:clap2:

i have seen videos myself of people coming forward who after taking the vaccine,their faces were badly distorted and crying telling people dont make the mistake they made,so you sheep who want to risk that and have your face distorted as some have already,be my guest and take the vaccine.:clap2:

My place in line for a vaccine is always up for grabs if anybody ever wants it...

EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg

You can't prove facts to someone who doesn't want to live in reality.
No lefty has posted the evidence that this thread is about. That is a fact. No lefty will post the evidence, that is a fact.

Why would anyone need to prove that covid19 is real? lmao. You're right about one thing, no lefty would need to post evidence of this. Only trump supporters would need proof :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
We have proof that covid is a hoax,that the numbers are inflated,we got the best doctors in the country and nurse whistleblowers thst have come out and exposed how the hospitals receive massive payoffs for inflating the numbers ruling almost every death in the world now as covid.the yearly flu virus is no longer mention as causing deaths of anybody anymore,you going to tell us they just now found a cure this year for the flu virus? :cuckoo: :lmao: :laughing0301: you going to use the logic thst the little kid does that the media is correct and the best doctors in the world and nurses around the country are all lying but the media is telling the truth? Now the kid i just got done with I would expect thst logic out of him but not from an adult.comedy gold :lmao: :rofl:

Are doctors inflating covid deaths in every other country as well? What's the motivation? Are they all part of the deep state here? LOL
motivation? Greed. you are obviously not aware of the fact that they are receiving massive payoffs near $60,000 dollars to rule a death like a fatal car accident as being a covid death.wake the fuck up. :uhoh3: obviously you are not aware that doctors are only human and also have the ignorant belief as criminals do that money will buy them happiness until the final days of their lives when they learn that is not true only learning that when it it too late. thankfully,there are thousands of humane doctors around the world that have a conscience and are willing to put their careers on the line that have not been taken in by greed or afraid to lose their job for not going along with the coverup and understand money alone wont buy them happiness and are working together to expose this hoax.

god i always have to explain EVERYTHING to you.

Let me see the meme you got this information from, so I can confirm it's veracity :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hospitals are not being paid 60,000 to rule a death as a covid death. Let's clear up your obvious confusion regarding this conspiracy. The government is paying hospitals 13k per patient they treat, who has covid and 39k if they have to be put on ventilators, through their medicare program. To say that a hospital can get everyone on staff to agree to putting patients on ventilators that don't even have covid is one of the more outlandish conspiracy theories i've heard to date concerning covid. And it gets more outlandish by saying every hospital in the country is doing this. Doctors and nurses who have zero incentive to do this could lose everything and even be prosecuted. The hospital itself would be severely penalized by the government, and probably go out of business. This is how stupid listening to conspiracy theories makes you.

What has every anti vaxxer chided ppl for when it comes to the death rates of covid? They say, it's only 2%, why are you so hysterically afraid??!!! PFFT!! But when ppl die as a result of complications from the vaccine at a rate of like .0000001% they become outraged. Such is your hypocrisy. Now the new thing is bells palsy, which is far and away lower than the insanely small death rate, and is only a temporary condition on top of that.

:bigboy:

No lefty has posted the evidence that this thread is about. This is a picture worth a thousand words.

Got it.

The Reich says it, you believe it and never question. :thup:

Nope, science and 2.5 million dead ppl around the world says it, but please, continue to believe your memes over real world evidence and never question it.

What lefties are basically saying by not posting the evidence that the thread is about, is that they acknowledge that the evidence does not exist. Every lefty on this thread is acknowledging that the evidence does not exist.

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.
Actually it has, as you well know. The name of the virus that causes the disease COVID-19 is Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) (tinyurl.com/t82w9ka). Look that up and see all the proof you need, but you won't.
There are even pictures of it!
330px-Novel_Coronavirus_SARS-CoV-2.jpg

SARS-CoV-2 virions emerging from a human cell
Digitally colourised scanning electron micrographs of SARS-CoV-2 virions (yellow) emerging from human cells cultured in a laboratory

Last edited:
Covid-1984 scamdemic is a hoax, matters only the Gates's jab and the depopulation agenda of NWO.
Do you want a million, just proof the existence of Covid-1984

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.
Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.
Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.
You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

This thread is officially DEAD!

Covid-1984 scamdemic is a hoax, matters only the Gates's jab and the depopulation agenda of NWO.

Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.
Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.
You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

And it concludes with nobody collecting the prize money.

They were NEVER going to pay just like Abbott welshed on paying when it was proven that it was Trumpists who committed voter fraud.

They were NEVER going to pay just like Abbott welshed on paying when it was proven that it was Trumpists who committed voter fraud.
Wrong. Nobody stepped up with what the prize money was for.

Wrong. Nobody stepped up with what the prize money was for.
Wrong, "prize" money is a FRAUD.
as you saw I posted electron microscope photos of the SARS-Cov-2 virus.

Forum List

Back