COVID-19 $1,000,000 Reward for Proof that COVID-19 Exists

Covid-1984 scamdemic is a hoax, matters only the Gates's jab and the depopulation agenda of NWO.
Do you want a million, just proof the existence of Covid-1984

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.
Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.
Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.
You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

1614400265739.png

Here's a picture of SARS-CoV-2. It's basically a protein envelope containing some mRNA inside or at least that's my understanding. I really could use that money. Is this outfit for real? Also, do they need the genome for the RNA?

You can't prove facts to someone who doesn't want to live in reality.
No lefty has posted the evidence that this thread is about. That is a fact. No lefty will post the evidence, that is a fact.

Why would anyone need to prove that covid19 is real? lmao. You're right about one thing, no lefty would need to post evidence of this. Only trump supporters would need proof :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No lefty has posted the evidence that this thread is about. That is a fact. No lefty will post the evidence, that is a fact.

Why would anyone need to prove that covid19 is real? lmao. You're right about one thing, no lefty would need to post evidence of this. Only trump supporters would need proof :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
There will ALWAYS be some reason why lefties will not be posting the evidence that this thread is about. We will not be seeing any lefties posting the evidence.

No, the truth doesn't scare me. Yours does, though, Mr. 9/11 Truther guy.

Say, could you explain RUSHING COALUSHUN to me?

:lmao:

That's where Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster colludified with RUSHA to put MIND CONTROLLING memes on Fascist Book that FORCED people to vote for Donald Trump against their will, right?
This troll believes in The russia conspiracy theory yet can’t accept the words of architects and engineers and demolition experts opinions on 9/11,only what the media tells him cause experts opinions and whistleblowers are too scary for him to face. :laughing0301: :lmao: But thats normal for a kid who has not even reached puberty yet.:rofl:

We have proof that covid is a hoax,that the numbers are inflated,we got the best doctors in the country and nurse whistleblowers thst have come out and exposed how the hospitals receive massive payoffs for inflating the numbers ruling almost every death in the world now as covid.the yearly flu virus is no longer mention as causing deaths of anybody anymore,you going to tell us they just now found a cure this year for the flu virus? :cuckoo: :lmao: :laughing0301: you going to use the logic thst the little kid does that the media is correct and the best doctors in the world and nurses around the country are all lying but the media is telling the truth? Now the kid i just got done with I would expect thst logic out of him but not from an adult.comedy gold :lmao: :rofl:

We have proof that covid is a hoax,that the numbers are inflated,we got the best doctors in the country and nurse whistleblowers thst have come out and exposed how the hospitals receive massive payoffs for inflating the numbers ruling almost every death in the world now as covid.the yearly flu virus is no longer mention as causing deaths of anybody anymore,you going to tell us they just now found a cure this year for the flu virus? :cuckoo: :lmao: :laughing0301: you going to use the logic thst the little kid does that the media is correct and the best doctors in the world and nurses around the country are all lying but the media is telling the truth? Now the kid i just got done with I would expect thst logic out of him but not from an adult.comedy gold :lmao: :rofl:

Are doctors inflating covid deaths in every other country as well? What's the motivation? Are they all part of the deep state here? LOL

Are doctors inflating covid deaths in every other country as well? What's the motivation? Are they all part of the deep state here? LOL
Still no evidence from you, just like I said.

Covid-1984 scamdemic is a hoax, matters only the Gates's jab and the depopulation agenda of NWO.

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.
Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.
Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.
You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

Well if Covid is not real why did former President Trump lie to the American people and why has Putin played along?

Remember it was China and the WHO that told us Covid is out there, so why is Russia best buddy telling this lie and why did all World Leaders play this game?

The answer is it is real and someone like you spreading false information would amaze me if I didn’t already know you were a Russian Troll...

Well if Covid is not real why did former President Trump lie to the American people and why has Putin played along?

Remember it was China and the WHO that told us Covid is out there, so why is Russia best buddy telling this lie and why did all World Leaders play this game?

The answer is it is real and someone like you spreading false information would amaze me if I didn’t already know you were a Russian Troll...
No lefties will be posting the evidence that this thread is about. Your next post absolutely will not include the evidence.

"RAWRR 500,000 Americans died from ghosts and Cuomo murders! No COVID-19! Me no see proof! The President had it just 4 months ago in October, but me no listen to facts!"
I don’t know one person who has caught the WuFlu. I do know someone that nearly died from the vaccine.
View attachment 462188
No amount of propaganda will substitute for the evidence that you will NEVER be posting here. Watch how your next post does not include the evidence that this thread is about.

I'll bet a donation to this forum that no lefty will be presenting any proof here. They may claim that "it has been proven", but there will be no proof posted on this thread.

Let's put it this way, if the Wuhan Designer Virus® is fake, some bioengineers in China are going to start disappearing (and Obama might demand his money back.)

Medical science has without question isolated both the SARS-Covid19 virus and the associated antibodies.

Here is proof in pictures using ultra-sound images;

White Paper: Lung Ultrasound in Patients with Coronavirus COVID-19 Disease (siemens-healthineers.com)

The numbers are inflated exponentially, that is true.

But it's silly to claim that the Wuhan Designer Virus® doesn't exist. It is fact that this virus exists and is insanely contagious. What it isn't, is very lethal. Most strains of influenza are more likely to kill you. But millions have caught this, I've personally known around 20. One gentleman in his mid-70's - all survived. My boss was a smoker when he caught it, it took him the longest to recover (and he stopped smoking at that point.)

This is a nasty bug, not pleasant and very real.

Just like president Trump, nearly all who get this will recover.

The HYPE is a fraud, the fear is a fraud. Had we done nothing, we would be over this shit by now. But the Reich and their corrupt scum media saw an opportunity to weaponize this politically. They never dreamed they could get away with the assault on civil rights they've pulled off, so they pimp this for all it's worth.

The Made in China© Virus is very real and the result of a decade of work.

They had never been to Wuhan. They died here in the hospital.

Pay me.

That wasn't the question. What was it that caused them to die from Wuhan? For instance Ashli Babbitt died from Wuhan on 1/6 after a cop shot her in the head.

This guy died of Wuhan after a motorcycle accident.

{

ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS12) — A man who died in a motorcycle crash was counted as a COVID-19 death in Florida, according to a new report from FOX 35 Orlando.

According to the report, Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino was asked whether two coronavirus victims in their 20s had any underlying medical conditions that could have potentially made them more susceptible to the virus.

Pino's answer was that one of the two people who was listed as a COVID death actually died in a motorcycle crash. Despite health officials knowing the man died in a motorcycle crash, it is unclear whether or not his death was removed from the overall count in the state.

}

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report | WPDE

Wuhan deaths have an underlying cause. Strokes, heart attacks, accidents, etc.

Blow me.

Yeah, it was sad the way he died from the Wuhan Designer Virus®

Oh, wait...

Your bosses covered it up.

We found out about Wuhan when cruise ships brought it back. China and the WHO brazenly lied and destroyed evidence.

It better be real, considering all the money Obama invested in helping to develop it.

Forum List

Back