COVID-19 $1,000,000 Reward for Proof that COVID-19 Exists

"RAWRR 500,000 Americans died from ghosts and Cuomo murders! No COVID-19! Me no see proof! The President had it just 4 months ago in October, but me no listen to facts!"
Are you trying to present proof here? What exactly is the proof?

Say, could you explain RUSHING COALUSHUN to me?

:lmao:

That's where Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster colludified with RUSHA to put MIND CONTROLLING memes on Fascist Book that FORCED people to vote for Donald Trump against their will, right?
No, that is where Russia hacked the dominion voting machines and flipped Hillary votes to Tramp.

Nothing can be proven to someone who refuses to admit it has been proven.
If there is proof of something, then admissions are not relevant. What is the proof that it exists?
The same place that proof that cancer exists. Or strokes. Or diabetes.

Medical science.

I'm aware of what you people think of medical science: It all depends on what Trump says about it.

I'll bet a donation to this forum that no lefty will be presenting any proof here. They may claim that "it has been proven", but there will be no proof posted on this thread.

If there is proof of something, then admissions are not relevant. What is the proof that it exists?

Medical science.

I'm aware of what you people think of medical science: It all depends on what Trump says about it.
What is the proof?

Medical science.

What is the proof?
What a bizarre question.

What kind of proof are you looking for? What proof do you want that a disease or physiological anomaly exists?

Specifically?

"RAWRR 500,000 Americans died from ghosts and Cuomo murders! No COVID-19! Me no see proof! The President had it just 4 months ago in October, but me no listen to facts!"
Are you trying to present proof here? What exactly is the proof?
1601627337123.png

Covid-1984 scamdemic is a hoax, matters only the Gates's jab and the depopulation agenda of NWO.
Do you want a million, just proof the existence of Covid-1984

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.
Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.
Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.
You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

I know three people who have died from it.

Pay me.

Medical science.

What is the proof?
What a bizarre question.

What kind of proof are you looking for? What proof do you want that a disease or physiological anomaly exists?

Specifically?
Just what the thread is about.

Covid-1984 scamdemic is a hoax, matters only the Gates's jab and the depopulation agenda of NWO.
Do you want a million, just proof the existence of Covid-1984

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.
Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.
Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.
You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

I know three people who have died from it.

Pay me.
Lol, that's right, no lefties will be presenting any evidence here.

Forum List

Back