Court ruling No printing of Veritus documents by NYT

Project Veritas

projectveritas.com
Project Veritas is an American far-right activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010. The group produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Wikipedia
Founder: James O'Keefe
Founded: 2011
Funding: Donors Trust
Legal status: 501(c)(3)

~S~

It was the correct ruling. However, the ruling will be appealed.

The courts need to stop relying on the 'Pentagon Papers' decision so heavily and this court did just that.

Project Veritas

projectveritas.com
Project Veritas is an American far-right activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010. The group produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Wikipedia

~S~
Good grief, why not just call them Thoughtcriminals and be done with it?

Project Veritas

projectveritas.com

~S~

I usually regard the Wikipedia as a reasonably credible source, but that particular article is oozing with unreasonable bias and animus. Having a look at the related talk page, it sure looks to me like there's a massive, unabashed censorship taking place of any dissenting views on the tone of the article. That sort of bullshit isn't very common on Wikipedia, but it does happen, and this would not be the first article I've seen where it shows this vividly.

Project Veritas

projectveritas.com

~S~
Who determines its "far right"?

I usually regard the Wikipedia as a reasonably credible source, but that particular article is oozing with unreasonable bias and animus. Having a look at the related talk page, it sure looks to me like there's a massive, unabashed censorship taking place of any dissenting views on the tone of the article. That sort of bullshit isn't very common on Wikipedia, but it does happen, and this would not be the first article I've seen where it shows this vividly.
Shit bud. Wikipedia is NEVER credible. If they said the sky was blue, I'd get 8 other sources to back that up.

Project Veritas

projectveritas.com

~S~
Wikipedia is far-left.
You need to vet much of what’s there.

Forum List

Back