Court rules man arrested for joke had his rights violated.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Now for those always bitching about a violations of one's free speech rights, here is a valid example. I'll let you read the specifics yourself BUT this is what the 1st Amendment addresses. Not private entities curtailing speech on sites they own.

MSN

Hopefully he wins a large settlement.

Now for those always bitching about a violations of one's free speech rights, here is a valid example. I'll let you read the specifics yourself BUT this is what the 1st Amendment addresses. Not private entities curtailing speech on sites they own. Hopefully he wins a large settlement.

Note too that not only was his 1st Amendment rights savagely violated, but even after appealing, another judge denied his appeal!

This case could also support yet another defense for Donald Trump who is having ALL of his rights violated.

Last edited:
The worst part of this was not the Shutzstaffel didn't come bearing down on his house with rifles and all for a fucking Facebook post, but that TWO JUDGES ruled with the Staatspolizei that their arrest was warranted!!!
You need to think about this. This is not a joke.
This was in modern day America, not 1940 Berlin.
If you spoke out against the Nazi Party in 1940s Germany, you damn well could expect that a team of armed polizei would be at your doors.
But in 2020 America?????

The worst part of this was not the Shutzstaffel didn't come bearing down on his house with rifles and all for a fucking Facebook post, but that TWO JUDGES ruled with the Staatspolizei that their arrest was warranted!!!
You need to think about this. This is not a joke.
This was in modern day America, not 1940 Berlin.
If you spoke out against the Nazi Party in 1940s Germany, you damn well could expect that a team of armed polizei would be at your doors.
But in 2020 America?????

For years people argued to just allow the police violate your rights and let the courts figure it out.

Look at the mess when this guy tried that. This is what others have experienced for years.

For years people argued to just allow the police violate your rights and let the courts figure it out.

Look at the mess when this guy tried that. This is what others have experienced for years.
Being a harbinger of dark humor myself, I can totally relate to this guy. The pressure of a felony terrorism change hanging over his head for three years, cannot be underestimated. It would make me a worse basket case than I already am. May he prevail. It's owed to him.

Now for those always bitching about a violations of one's free speech rights, here is a valid example. I'll let you read the specifics yourself BUT this is what the 1st Amendment addresses. Not private entities curtailing speech on sites they own.

MSN

Hopefully he wins a large settlement.
Yeah, like $1bln. because that's a bunch of bullshit right there.

Forum List

Back