Court orders CDC to release data: 18 million injured by vax.

theHawk

More than 18 million people were injured so badly by their first COVID shot from Pfizer or Moderna that they had to go to the hospital.

Per Bullshit Missy.

BTW, is this data World Wide or USA only?

You are 20 times more likely to land in the hospital from the Vax shot than COVID if you are under 40. And that’s just what we know for short term reactions/health issues. The problems are only going to get worse as time goes on, as mysterious heart issues and “sudden death” are popping up everywhere in vaccinated folk.

theHawk

More than 18 million people were injured so badly by their first COVID shot from Pfizer or Moderna that they had to go to the hospital.

Per Bullshit Missy.

BTW, is this data World Wide or USA only?

You are 20 times more likely to land in the hospital from the Vax shot than COVID if you are under 40. And that’s just what we know for short term reactions/health issues. The problems are only going to get worse as time goes on, as mysterious heart issues and “sudden death” are popping up everywhere in vaccinated folk.

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

So, 18,000,000 out of 262,908,216 is 0.06846 or 6.85% OF THE USA POPULATION, according to your data, were sent to the hospital?

Is this what you are saying?

Yeah that Trump jab is killing people, right?

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

So, 18,000,000 out of 262,908,216 is 0.06846 or 6.85% OF THE USA POPULATION, according to your data, were sent to the hospital?

Is this what you are saying?
Sounds about right. I know several vaxxed people who have had adverse reactions.

Sounds about right. I know several vaxxed people who have had adverse reactions.
Weird that your political stance would make you believe that, whereas I KNOW zero people, out of 1,000's that had an adverse reaction. NONE.

You must hang out with really sick people, or....... you're lying again.
I'm going with.......LIAR.

Weird that your political stance would make you believe that, whereas I KNOW zero people, out of 1,000's that had an adverse reaction. NONE.

or youre the one lying,, and based on your past comments I would say youre the one lying,,,

if you have proof of that I sure would like to see it,, until then its a waste of time talking about it,,
I don't need proof.

A president doesn't answer to anyone when it comes to classifying or declassifying documents. This power is absolute.

Right now Biden could be classifying documents and we wouldn't know it. We know Trump did it.

Given this fact, all public records requests from the fed needs to be banned.

I don't need proof.

A president doesn't answer to anyone when it comes to classifying or declassifying documents. This power is absolute.

Right now Biden could be classifying documents and we wouldn't know it. We know Trump did it.

Given this fact, all public records requests from the fed needs to be banned.
so youre just makin shit up,, got it,,,

biden is most likely trying to decide what child he plans to molest next,,,

so youre just makin shit up,, got it,,,

I am not making it up. Is it not the presidents authority to classify or declassify documents? They don't have to ask permission or notify anyone.

biden is most likely trying to decide what child he plans to molest next,,,
Speaking of which, you never know if Donald was making Ivanka an oyster omelette for breakfast and decided to classify those documents with just a thought. Yuck, you seen the way he gropes her?

My political stance has nothing to do with it. I’ve never blindly worshipped giant corporations or ever wanted to inject an experimental shot into body. I ignored Trump’s pleas to get the Vax. Unlike you I am not a sheep that blindly follows what people on TV tell me. I do my own research.

Forum List

Back