This Is What People Think

I don't know what to believe. For all I know Nixon is still running things.

i would agree with the poll. the free market, once a reflection of the wants and need of the individual, is now a reflection of the wants and needs of a global cabal

it's called The Great Reset. life in America today is substantially different than what it used to be. well, there's a reason for that

ask yourself why the media focuses more on Trump than they focused on entire cities being burned to the ground by BLM/Antifa.

An international conspiracy among powerful bankers, business leaders, and government officials; closed-door meetings in the Swiss Alps; and calls for a radical transformation of every society on earth

If they are successful, and the Great Reset is finalized, it would put substantially more economic and social power in the hands of large corporations, international institutions, banks, and government officials, including Joe Biden, the United Nations, and many of the members of the World Economic Forum.

There is a conspiracy & it's not theory.
They don't even really have to hide it since so many in the country will ignore common sense & their own eyes & follow along with whatever they are told to believe.
A comfortable lie is preferable to the brutal truth for the sheeple

1%.png

Secret Cabal? I don't know but I don't think it's any more crazy than Hillary v Trump.

What a surprise, they moved the thread. Don't you think people believe it because they move it. True story.

Remember the media and the politicians have been caught in so many lies there is no reason to believe them.
Who moved it, the CABAL?

i call it 21st century fascism

so many major corporations are embracing radical left-wing ideas even when it seems to go against their financial interests.

Forum List

Back