Court docs: Muncie shoplifter backed over friend while fleeing from police

real smart these dumb caucasion ladies/ run your friend over to get away./ both in jail. they sure had a day.

Not her first rodeo. Public records show 25 cases against her since 2014.

Muncie women held for neglect, auto theft

real smart these dumb caucasion ladies/ run your friend over to get away./ both in jail. they sure had a day.
An employee where I worked and his cousin were inside the fence with a pickup, after stealing and copying a key. Having been tipped by good employee overhearing plan. I and another salaried guy, stayed late. When we jumped out, the employee with the pickup jumped in, spinning a donut, and knocking his cousin about 15 feet, before trying to run me down at the gate. His being hit by a truck made my tackle easier as cousin ran for street. He wasn't in much shape to resist. Cops thanked us for making it easy on them. We recognized employee, and cousin had choice words for him also, hitting him with the pickup and leaving him rolling in the gravel, trying to save his own ass, after coming up with the plan in the first place.

She was probably trying to destroy the only witness. Can't be too careful.

Forum List

Back