Couple mask links

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
for your reading pleasure. I hope you all arent anti-science and deniers. More of a security blanket than any real help.

Thanks for the post, but we will keep wearing our, without complaint.
1605674919685.png

for your reading pleasure. I hope you all arent anti-science and deniers. More of a security blanket than any real help.

I just read 11/18 in the Wall Street Journal that 900 Mayo Clinic staff have been infected with COVID. Do you think they all didn't wear masks? Didn't do all the stuff the Mask Nazi people yell on a loop to everyone? Of course they did; but the virus got thru anyway. The masks do no good. It's like people said during the London Blitz in 1940: "The bomber always gets through."

I hate this business of blaming the PEOPLE as if it's our fault when people get sick. It's not peoples' fault, it's the virus' fault, because there is no way to stop it. It's a major logical fault to assume that when something bad happens it's always someone's fault. Sometimes we don't lose: they just win.

Thanks for the post, but we will keep wearing our, without complaint.
View attachment 417802
I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, maskers are.

I am so tired of these mind control masks. I never wear one out my house to go to different places. But how they get me, is I have to wear one at work. I hope we can come up with a plan to sue our work places for having them mandatory where we work. This is just totally ridiculous. I am pretty fed up with the mask cult, I don't know about you guys.

I just read 11/18 in the Wall Street Journal that 900 Mayo Clinic staff have been infected with COVID. Do you think they all didn't wear masks? Didn't do all the stuff the Mask Nazi people yell on a loop to everyone? Of course they did; but the virus got thru anyway. The masks do no good. It's like people said during the London Blitz in 1940: "The bomber always gets through."

I hate this business of blaming the PEOPLE as if it's our fault when people get sick. It's not peoples' fault, it's the virus' fault, because there is no way to stop it. It's a major logical fault to assume that when something bad happens it's always someone's fault. Sometimes we don't lose: they just win.

Well for one thing, if viruses are even able to be spread from person to person according to Germ Theory, the holes on the mask are bigger then the virus. I am sure we have all seen that meme where it says would you put up a chain link fence to keep the mosquitoes out?

If anyone is interested on Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory, here is a pretty informative link for a basic understanding.

“…Viruses are simply the excretions of a toxic cell. Viruses are pieces of DNA or RNA, with a few other proteins. They butt out from the cell. They happen when the cell is poisoned. They are not the cause of anything.” – Thomas Cowan MD on Rudolf Steiner’s insights

Forum List

Back