Coulter: Trump disastrous POTUS, without BLM riots, he wouldn't have gotten any votes in 2020 besides neocons+tax cut crowd & he has no chance in 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
“I want to create a game show where you try to guess which Trump staffers actually voted for Trump.” -Ann Coulter 2017

“I don’t care if Donald Trump wants to perform abortions in the White House after this (his) immigration policy paper.” — Ann Coulter, August 2015

how things change. Ann Coulter was in love with candidate Trump, now hates his guts after his performance as president. it was the same with me and Obama

“I want to create a game show where you try to guess which Trump staffers actually voted for Trump.” -Ann Coulter 2017

“I don’t care if Donald Trump wants to perform abortions in the White House after this (his) immigration policy paper.” — Ann Coulter, August 2015

how things change. Ann Coulter was in love with candidate Trump, now hates his guts after his performance as president. it was the same with me and Obama

I will not complain if Trump is not on the 2024 ballot.

I suppose we could do much worse than DeSantis.

We'll see.

I want Austin Petersen to run.

1665069791617.png

'Do you remember that time Ann Coulter ate three grapes and a slice of cheese at a Trump-hosted event ... and she gained 4 ounces ... and she found out the cheese wasn't 'fat free' ... and she blamed Trump for making her 'fat' .... even though she only weighs arould 60 pounds and looks anorexic?

Yeah that was awesome.

Suddenly the leftarded cult bois are all about Coulter. I find that amusing.

I've always viewed her as compromised. At best, a rabble rouser who blows with the wind. She probably didn't even think Trump was going to win i 2016, so she got on board. A fake contrarian.

So you are all in for an avowed serial sexual assaulter, eh?

No, I do not like Biden who finger raped Tara Reade. I fucking told you that dumb fuck.

You want to discuss issues or do you just want to be a faggot troll. I would be happy to put you on ignore if you are going to be a cvnt.

He's not a jackass troll. He's intelligent and well-spoken. Does he stand a chance?
Not in the "L" party he didn't. Dude was head-and-shoulders better than all other candidates, include Gary "lame ass" Johnson and the party idiots still picked that horrific retread.

He's now in the Duopoly (R).

Forum List

Back