Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

President Potatohead should stop lying to the American people.

First he said his inflation was only temporary.

Then he said his inflation was caused by the pandemic.

Then he said his inflation was caused by the greedy corporations.

Now the dipshit is saying his inflation is caused by Putin.

When is the sonofabitch going to stop his lying to the American people and admit that this massive inflation is caused by his destructive policies?
The invasion of Ukraine has certainly complicated the recovery.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I think the photo of the guy with his feet propped on Nancy Pelosi's desk is funny.

So sue me, or cry about, or the Lefties can get treatment for their secondary trauma. I don't really care.

I actually think it is funny as well. I wonder though if he still does?
MAGA

They were arrested and not supported by Democrats

Republicans still defend their attempt to overthrow our Democracy
Take it up with the Pulitzer prize-winning reporter who was caught on Veritas mocking other Lefty reporters for their "trauma" over the events of the 6th.

The invasion of Ukraine has certainly complicated the recovery.
Biden stealing the 2020 election is what caused the inflation and gave Putin the green light to invade Ukraine in addition to millions of Illegals coming into this country, the astronomical cost of fuel and the disasterous foreign policy blunders..

Like Obama said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck things up".

1647093664340.png

They were released some with no bail, The ones that did have bail were bailed out by your Vice President Kamala Harris and went onto commit murder. Many were never even arrested. FBI isn’t even looking for the bomber that planted a bomb 10 feet away from our vice president on January 5.. New York Times journalist Rosenberg said there was a ton of FBI agents in the crowd on January 6. That his coworkers had nothing to worry about it wasn’t violent at all.. you guys need to get your story right.
More misinformation and lies

Hundreds of violent BLM protestors went to jail, as they should

More misinformation and lies

Hundreds of violent BLM protestors went to jail, as they should
Again many weren’t and were bailed out by Your vice president Kamala Harris went on to commit murder has she ever commented on that has she ever talk to the black family?

Forum List

Back