Russia/Ukraine, BLM, white supremacy, racism, masks/vaccines, Jan 6th, etc.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Ok here is a fairly simple video that quite explains our thoughts as Americans and responses to Ukraine and Russia, BLM, racism and so on.

I started noticing it when immediately on the Ukraine war I started seeing all kinds of companies pulling business out of Russia, people on tv all saying "we stand with Ukraine", and t-shirts being sold with Ukraine colors. It all seemed extremely staged and uniform.

Then I remember seeing this. It's a hidden camera social experiment.

Last edited:
Ok here is a fairly simple video that quite explains our thoughts as Americans and responses to Ukraine and Russia, BLM, racism and so on.

I started noticing it when immediately on the Ukraine war I started seeing all kinds of companies pulling business out of Russia, people on tv all saying "we stand with Ukraine", and t-shirts being sold with Ukraine colors. It all seemed extremely staged and uniform.

Then I remember seeing this.

Yes, a form of conformity. Here is how the marxist governments Indoctrinate.

That's how governments do it. We are fleas to them and that is it. Place the barriers and eventually just conditioned into it and the barriers taught to the kids and in a perfect state of total conformity where the only things that can break through are things like actual free speech and limited powers of the government.

Here is the Asch conformity experiment illustrating how we just go along with the group. Education or level of education makes little difference.

LOL....I guess that is why folks used to get a bit exasperated with me as I always sort of marched to the beat of my own drum......Nothing quite torques "groupthink" people more than telling them that you don't care about something that the group cares about. ;)

Where Ukraine is concerned It also is the right thing to do...so there is that. I know Trump/Putin supporters see it differently.

Unlike the 1/6 insurrectionists....the folks in the video were not breaking federal laws. Hence the insurrectionists are being hunted down like dogs.

• Thanks
Reactions: ...
LOL....I guess that is why folks used to get a bit exasperated with me as I always sort of marched to the beat of my own drum......Nothing quite torques "groupthink" people more than telling them that you don't care about something that the group cares about. ;)

As a member of the Trump cult, you could be a person in the OP's video.

It does not take a scientific study to figure out why freedom loving people stand with Ukraine as they are attacked by Russia. It's the most clear-cut example of freedom vs tyranny in living memory. it is the natural response an American should have when confronted by Russia getting up to their old Soviet ways.

It does not take a scientific study to figure out why freedom loving people stand with Ukraine as they are attacked by Russia. It's the most clear-cut example of freedom vs tyranny in living memory. it is the natural response an American should have when confronted by Russia getting up to their old Soviet ways.
Well when you realize that Ukrainians have been killing each other off in wholesale lots for a while now it kinda puts things in perspective.

I didn't here no beep and I'm not standing up either.

Once they did a similar experiment. 10 people in a room. Only thing to decide was which box was the largest.

One was obviously bigger than the rest but Only 1 was the test subject. 90% of the people went with the crowd and picked the smaller box.

Honestly.........I like to screw with folks.......in that experiment I'd pick the smallest box in the room.......tiny box and go postal on their ass saying it was the largest due to density.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

More civilians are being killed in the insurrections in Chicago every year than in war torn Kyiv.

800 or more every freaking year.

Maybe America should ban any trade with Chicago until the insurrection is over, I mean if we really care about innocent people being killed.

Yes we are social creatures but we also have a well-developed frontal cortex. Many people need to use it.

Well, my own govt tells me to get vaccinated or else, put on a mask or else, people can invade over the southern border and no big deal--and that's just for starters. These cretins puke on our freedoms all day every day and then across the globe we're supposed to tally ho for the freedoms of Eastern Europeans?

Where Ukraine is concerned It also is the right thing to do...so there is that. I know Trump/Putin supporters see it differently.

Unlike the 1/6 insurrectionists....the folks in the video were not breaking federal laws. Hence the insurrectionists are being hunted down like dogs.

There are lots of "right things to do" that don't obligate me to do them.

We're tired of your Puritanical Moral Panics. Go find another stake to light up somewhere.

Spoken like a good little drone. You immediately position yourself to a black and white stance. You are told you are on the side of the angels, that's your reward for obedience.

More civilians are being killed in the insurrections in Chicago every year than in war torn Kyiv.

Maybe America should ban any trade with Chicago until the insurrection is over, I mean if we really care about innocent people being killed.
LOL....If Chicago was invaded would anyone really care? I can't see anyone bothering though.

Well, my own govt tells me to get vaccinated or else, put on a mask or else, people can invade over the southern border and no big deal--and that's just for starters. These cretins puke on our freedoms all day every day and then across the globe we're supposed to tally ho for the freedoms of Eastern Europeans?

so, because you were "made" to wear a mask it is cool for Russia to kill people in Ukraine.

That is a new twist.

Democrat Logic:

World War III is the right thing to do.

And that's the thread.

Forum List

Back