Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

Actually, that's pretty damn good, considering we were trying to evacuate tens of thousands of Afghans. It's a war you idiot.

You have zero arguments of substance. That makes you a loser.
And send them to Saudi Arabia send them to other Muslim countries, They brought six-year-old brides here they’re literally having sex with six year olds on our country. We can’t assimilate the ones here they are blowing us up,, no more, unless you want to move your family to a major urban area where first generation immigrants in refugees move to.. deal?

And send them to Saudi Arabia send them to other Muslim countries, They brought six-year-old brides here they’re literally having sex with six year olds on our country. We can’t assimilate the ones here they are blowing us up,, no more, unless you want to move your family to a major urban area where first generation immigrants in refugees move to.. deal?
That's so 20 years ago.

Keep pretending you're not whoring for Putin, Russian troll.

That's so 20 years ago.

Keep pretending you're not whoring for Putin, Russian troll.
What is 20 years ago? Lol having a community that has something in common do you really want our poor communities to grow up with nothing in common? Lol why the suburbs have nothing but One culture English speaking people? Why not liberty for everybody why do you hate poor people?

He's not in the Administration.

Not even in government
He's working on behalf of the senile president. And always has. His corruption flows directly to his father. If this isn't enough, Hunty's partners in the false front business, is Nancy Pelosi's son and John "climate change " Kerry.

The Chinese government does not hate the Chinese people. An invader from Africa, Haiti or Central America would not get lifetime support in China and the Chinese people have to pay for it.
Like I said, go live there. I think you'd find it intolerable. People here whine about mask mandates. Over there, lockdowns are literal. Twice a week, one member of the household is allowed to leave to buy groceries - and that's it.

Their society is monitored and controlled 24/7. Read up on their "social credit" system.

It seems you hate Democrats. I get it. I don't like them much either. But believe me, China is far, far worse.

Last edited:
Like I said, go live there. I think you'd find it intolerable. People here whine about mask mandates. Over there, lockdowns are literal. Twice a week, one member of the household is allowed to leave to buy groceries - and that's it.

Their society is monitored and controlled 24/7. Read up on their "social credit" system.

It seems you hate Democrats. I get it. I don't like them much either. But believe me, China is far, far worse.
Are you describing the US treatment of the unvaccinated?

From an interesting article on crooksandliars.com

Really describes what we see on this forum

The right has always been savvy about this sort of thing, providing different degrees of propaganda for different markets. Right now, I don't think Republicans are in warring pro-Putin/anti-Putin camps so much as they're generating different kinds of anti-Biden, anti-Democratic, anti-"New World Order" outrage for different markets. This generally works very well for them. And it's easy to toggle between the two if you're not sure which camp you're in. You can choose the most emotionally satisfying option. The result is the same no matter what you choose: Democrats are evil.

Are you describing the US treatment of the unvaccinated?
No. I'm talking about real oppression. If you really think the plight of the unvaccinated in the U.S. is in any way comparable to the utter lack of civil liberties in China, you are woefully uninformed.

Seriously, don't trust me. Do some research.

Last edited:
No. I'm talking about real oppression. If you really think the plight of the unvaccinated in the U.S. is in any way comparable to the utter lack of civil liberties in China, you are woefully uninformed.

Seriously, don't trust me. Do some research.
I have a sister in law from China.

Please don't just bleat on about MSNBC... The story stands up from a number of sources

Yes. And like Politifact all of them utter garbage.
The sort of "news" sources, propaganda mills actually,
that all agreed Vlad Putin was Donald Trump's puppet master.

Robert Mueller not included at the end of his two year investigation, which
has forever gained him the left's enmity for not being one of the bleating sheep herd.

Yes. And like Politifact all of them utter garbage.
The sort of "news" sources, propaganda mills actually,
that all agreed Vlad Putin was Donald Trump's puppet master.

Robert Mueller not included at the end of his two year investigation, which
has forever gained the left's enmity for not being one of the bleating sheep herd.
Smell like socks

Forum List

Back