Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Constitution doesn't play here, they are here illegally so they aren't Americans, so sorry the constitution doesn't apply to illegals.
Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights

"The critics all claim that undocumented workers or immigrants or migrants — whichever label is the flavor of the day — don't have legal rights because they are lawbreakers by entering the country illegally and owe no loyalty to the United States. They claim that only U.S. citizens (natural born or naturalized) are protected by the Constitution.

"The critics are not only wrong — they are really, truly and sincerely wrong.

"The U.S. Supreme Court settled the issue well over a century ago.

"But even before the court laid the issue to rest, a principal author of the Constitution, James Madison, the second president of the United States, wrote: 'that as they [aliens], owe, on the one hand, a temporary obedience, they are entitled, in return, to their [constitutional] protection and advantage.'

"More recently, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Zadvydas v. Davis (2001) that 'due process' of the 14th Amendment applies to all aliens in the United States whose presence maybe or is 'unlawful, involuntary or transitory.'"

Would you deny the victims of human trafficking found within the US the protection of the US Constitution?
Correct illegals have Constitutional rights, but they don't have a right to break the law or remain in the US.

Also, those human traffickers in the US have rights too. Everyone does, but like the illegals, no one has a right to flaunt the law.

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

:lol: Unfortunately there's this little detail called the "Constitution" and its leadoff batter, the First Amendment.

1A is quite the leadoff batter too. It's always on base. That's why it's Numero Uno.

Oh sorry--- that Rapistish for "number one".

Bit of a pickle, that Constitution thing, since the first thing a POTUS has to do --- literally the first thing --- is to swear to preserve, protect and defend it. Clearly he's in no position to take that oath.

1%20hitler.gif

So tell us, how will you prove the person in front of you is not an US citizen?

Then tell us how you are doing it 11 million times...

Suppose they say nothing, plead the 5th... Which country do you deport them too? Mexico can refuse entry until you prove they are Mexican Nationals(that would be international law).

So are you going to have camps to hold 11 million people in it...

How are you getting Congress to pay for that? And watch them cut you off at the balls.

No need.

Self-Deportation is the answer.

Romney had the right macro-level concept - he just couldn't envision viable details.

Self deportation is or can be a big part of the answer.

Constitution doesn't play here, they are here illegally so they aren't Americans, so sorry the constitution doesn't apply to illegals.
Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights

"The critics all claim that undocumented workers or immigrants or migrants — whichever label is the flavor of the day — don't have legal rights because they are lawbreakers by entering the country illegally and owe no loyalty to the United States. They claim that only U.S. citizens (natural born or naturalized) are protected by the Constitution.

"The critics are not only wrong — they are really, truly and sincerely wrong.

"The U.S. Supreme Court settled the issue well over a century ago.

"But even before the court laid the issue to rest, a principal author of the Constitution, James Madison, the second president of the United States, wrote: 'that as they [aliens], owe, on the one hand, a temporary obedience, they are entitled, in return, to their [constitutional] protection and advantage.'

"More recently, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Zadvydas v. Davis (2001) that 'due process' of the 14th Amendment applies to all aliens in the United States whose presence maybe or is 'unlawful, involuntary or transitory.'"

Would you deny the victims of human trafficking found within the US the protection of the US Constitution?
Correct illegals have Constitutional rights, but they don't have a right to break the law or remain in the US.

Also, those human traffickers in the US have rights too. Everyone does, but like the illegals, no one has a right to flaunt the law.
Name ONE "constitutional right" anyone has who has entered the country illegally. JUST ONE!
You can't asshole!

"No one has to deport illegals. This was proved when Arizona passed a law - before it ever went into effect. They announced it, they passed it, they declared they meant it, and they declared they would enforce it...and illegals flooded out of the state....BEFORE it ever went into effect."

Still posting the same old made up bullshit, I see, Easy, without links, because you heard it on AM radio once while driving through Dogtrot, Missouri....
I actually LIVED it, VAL. I WATCHED it and followed it in the news, I read about it in newspapers and in magazine articles. Dumbasses like you think if it isn't on the internet it didn't happen, as if everything on the internet is true.

Life is actually happening right now away from your computer / smart phone. If you really want to educate yourself go live life and experience some of it yourself.

And if you really want research on it get off your ass and learn how to use 'google'. Don't sit there and demand someone spoon-feeds your lazy ass. I have no problem leaving you fat, dumb, and lazy - if you don't care enough to make an effort I sure don't have a reason to?!

Thanks for demonstrating the 'lack of desire' I was talking about.
Ease of identification Nothing more.

Identification of what?
Asked and answered.

No it wasn't, douche bag.
Yes it was go back and read the post again.

Quote it, douche bag. I saw no answer to the question.

He won't answer it. Because he can't without revealing he is full of shit.

In a word, Y-E-S

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

Trump is a buffoon and so far beyond tone deaf he'll be savaged by the press on the same level as LBJ was for starting the Vietnam war. And will most likely be driven from office.

Name ONE "constitutional right" anyone has who has entered the country illegally. JUST ONE!
You can't asshole!
All of these: Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

When you grow up and are able to pull your head out of your own ass, maybe you'll begin to understand our country and what it stands for.

Again, no one has a right to break the law. Including dumbasses like you, Danny. Remember that the next time you start thinking about hopping over the White House fence.

In a word, Y-E-S

:lol: Unfortunately there's this little detail called the "Constitution" and its leadoff batter, the First Amendment.

1A is quite the leadoff batter too. It's always on base. That's why it's Numero Uno.

Oh sorry--- that Rapistish for "number one".

Bit of a pickle, that Constitution thing, since the first thing a POTUS has to do --- literally the first thing --- is to swear to preserve, protect and defend it. Clearly he's in no position to take that oath.

1%20hitler.gif

Correct.

There’s also that pesky 5th Amendment – the one that guarantees all persons the right to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

And each of those 11 million persons can’t be deported absent due process – they are afforded to the presumption of innocence and the right to a trial.

Trump is an ignorant, hateful bigot, who will never be president – his moronic notion of ‘deporting’ 11 million people is proof of that.

Not long ago you lefties were saying he wouldn't be the nominee.

Hell, I can remember when you lefties ridiculed Reagan for saying the Soviet Union would fall.

Oh, almost forgot.

Trump will go on TV and literally tell everyone who is hiring any illegal that when they are found out their business license will be revoked.
These business owner will have 30 days to get rid of their illegals.
Trump will tell the now jobless illegals they have 7 days to go to the nearest bus depot where they can board the bus for free. The buses are going to be driven to the Mexican border.
No welfare. No food stamps for anyone who can not provide proof they have a legal right to be in the US.

Plain and simple.

You can't asshole!
All of these: Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

When you grow up and are able to pull your head out of your own ass, maybe you'll begin to understand our country and what it stands for.

Again, no one has a right to break the law. Including dumbasses like you, Danny. Remember that the next time you start thinking about hopping over the White House fence.
I enforced the law for decades asshole.
We are all waiting for you to show in the constitution ANYWHERE that says anyone who has entered the US illegally has ANY constitutional rights.
You can't asshole!
Ever heard the phrase "we are a nation of laws"?

Hanging out in front of Home Depot is probable cause for authorities to demand proof of citizenship?

Don't give up your day job to become an attorney, Correll....

Anyone who hires these people without checking their immigration status is committing a crime. Arresting them will quickly put a stop to the practice.

And if the lefties are worried about how much it would cost to arrest and imprison them we could alternatively fine the shit out of them and make the Deportation Program some what self financing.

You can start with my gardener. He drives a 1977 Ford pickup, and gets his clothes from Goodwill, but I'm sure he has millions stashed away.....

He gets arrested and deported.

You get the shit fined out of YOU.

How much do you have that could go to the cause?

You are going to fine me because Jose trimmed my fruit trees? So, are you telling me that I have to demand a green card from any latino who does my handyman work? Why, because he speaks with a Spanish accent? Correll, I have a saguaro in my front yard that used to be in Spanish land, because I live in what became known as the Gadsden Purchase. It was Spanish land until 1854. Jose may very well have relatives that lived here before this became part of the USA. He is self employed. I am not his employer. You and Trump are not going to turn this into a gestapo nation where you can demand identification and citizenship papers from anyone walking on the street. Trump knows that, but won't admit it. You don't even know that.

1. The fact that your land used to be Spanish before the Gadsden Purchase is irrelevant. It is American now.

2. If you are paying him for work, you are his employer.

3. Yes, fine the shit out of you. If people like you didn't give jobs to illegals, then they wouldn't be here.

Also, we don't have to deport all 11 million at once.

Say Trump gets to be pretzeldent for 4 years than he would have to deport 7,534 illegals every day to get to 11 million at the end of his term

Still doesn't sound very realistic...

:alcoholic:

Bill Clinton, with much fewer assets in the field, deported 12.3 million immigrants during his presidency,
almost four times the number of the Obama Administration. -
Clinton Deported 4 Times as Many Illegal Aliens As Obama
8 years at 365.25 days to a year is 4,209 per day under Clinton A lazy good for nothing Democrat!
So yea I see NO problem with Trump have 30 years of hiring and firing people and a billionaire to boot has more experience that the idiot Clinton!
So I see no problem with achieving that number in 4 years!

Quote it, douche bag. I saw no answer to the question.
That's because your illiterate and brain dead.
Neither of which is my problem.

In other words, you don't want to post what the colors identify.

Who do you think you're fooling, you lying weasel?
I know what the colors identify it's you who's confused.

Then tell us, asshole. What are you afraid of?
Who's us?
The appeal to the masses fallicy won't fly.
There is nothing to be afraid of .

Told you he would not say.

He can't because there is no answer that won't reveal that he is full of bs.

I enforced the law for decades asshole.
We are all waiting for you to show in the constitution ANYWHERE that says anyone who has entered the US illegally has ANY constitutional rights.
You can't asshole!
Ever heard the phrase "we are a nation of laws"?
Mall cops don't count, dummy.

You'll find it right next to the place in the Constitution that says you have a right to a computer.

Yes, I've heard the phrase. If you were really a LEO, and I strongly doubt you were unless it was for a day, then you should know it too.

Do Illegal Immigrants Have Constitutional Rights?

While illegal immigrants do not enjoy all of the rights granted to citizens by the Constitution, specifically the rights to vote or possess firearms, these rights can also be denied to U.S. citizens convicted of felonies. In final analysis, the courts have ruled that, while they are within the borders of the United States, illegal immigrants are granted the same fundamental, undeniable constitutional rights granted to all Americans.

"LINKING TRADE AND IMMIGRATION

"U.S. trade and immigration policy are linked. They are part of a single system, not separate and independent policies. Since NAFTA’s passage in 1993, the U.S. Congress has debated and passed several new trade agreements—with Peru, Jordan, Chile, and the Central American Free Trade Agreement.

"At the same time, Congress has debated immigration policy as though those trade agreements bore no relationship to the waves of displaced people migrating to the U.S., looking for work.

"Meanwhile, heightened anti-immigrant hysteria has increasingly demonized those migrants, leading to measures to deny them jobs, rights, or any equality with people living in the communities around them.

"To resolve any of these dilemmas, from adopting rational and humane immigration policies to reducing the fear and hostility towards migrants, the starting point must be an examination of the way U.S. policies have produced migration—and criminalized migrants."

- See more at: Globalization and NAFTA Caused Migration from Mexico | Political Research Associates

The fact that the "migrants" entered our country against our democratically enacted laws is what "criminalized" them.

Pedro go home.

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump is a buffoon and so far beyond tone deaf he'll be savaged by the press on the same level as LBJ was for starting the Vietnam war. And will most likely be driven from office.
You're hilarious!
First you claimed Trump would never run. Then you claimed Trump would drop out. Then you claimed Trump would never get the nomination. Now you are claiming Trump, if he becomes the President will be "driven from office".
Any idea how fucking stupid you are?

This is an absurd diaspora created by the UN to change our country into the country of everyone, but. We either stop the assault or redefine the United States of America as an non sovereign nation of the UN.
Why are you blaming the UN instead of the US Chamber of Commerce for the problem of illegal immigration?
us-chamber-of-commerce.jpg

There is plenty of blame to go around.

Point is, time to fix it.

Pedro Go Home!

Corrie you are still confused.
Pedro will stay to clean your toilet, cut your grass, wash your car, wipe your ass and feed you at the convalescent homes, clean yours and other house, wash dishes, harvest your farm, fix your roof, fix your toilet, clean swimming pools,
When they are gone who the hell do you think will do those jobs for you? Your American brothers pismoe and Dalesmith? I don't think so.

Yes, my fellow Americans will do those jobs. YOur pretense that Americans won't do those jobs is nonsense.

I'VE done some of those jobs you justed mentioned. My plumber is an American.

Pedro Go Home.

In a word, Y-E-S

Living in reality

N-O

he's not stupid enough to yank 11 million paying customers out of our stagnant economy ... as always he's all mouth and no thinking ... he is doing nothing more than keeping his trained idiots foaming at the mouth hoping they will elect him ..
He will not deport 11 million people or build a wall. Some people are really gullible.

Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion. Your argument is invalid.

Forum List

Back