Could the West re-learn two things from Islam?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I believe that the West could use a tiny touch of the attitude displayed in Islamic fundamentalist countries. We have become too feminized. We don't need to go full Islam, simply shift a bit back to the actual patriarchy that has founded Western Civilization, or as some refer to it, civilization.

One thing in particular is that we have gotten a silly notion in our head that all Tribalism is inherently bad. One should have loyalty to their family, community, country, and culture. One can be nationalistic without being racist. There is nothing wrong with being proud of Western Civilization and fighting to defend it.

Basically, we need to reject feminism and stop worshipping other cultures.

I believe that the West could use a tiny touch of the attitude displayed in Islamic fundamentalist countries. We have become too feminized. We don't need to go full Islam, simply shift a bit back to the actual patriarchy that has founded Western Civilization, or as some refer to it, civilization.

One thing in particular is that we have gotten a silly notion in our head that all Tribalism is inherently bad. One should have loyalty to their family, community, country, and culture. One can be nationalistic without being racist. There is nothing wrong with being proud of Western Civilization and fighting to defend it.

Basically, we need to reject feminism and stop worshipping other cultures.

I answer no and yes in that order.

Forum List

Back