Could the Democrat Party Survive a President Carson?????

Unfortunately there's no doubt in my mind Democrats could survive a Ben Carson presidency far better then the GOP could. Heck, with the Hillary nomination all but officially locked up, it wouldn't surprises me at all to see Democrats cross over and register Republican to vote for Ben in GOP's primary.

Can the Republican Party survive a candidate with an economic plan that loses $2 trillion a year?
Can they survive a candidate who has no knowledge or interest in international politics?
Can they survive a devout Christian who clearly hates and fears other religions?
Can they survive a candidate who openly hates gays and Muslims?

YAWN

hasnt your Party survived RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS to date leftard?

What has Carson proposed to help those who are now receiving welfare and foodstamps?

what should he propose??
what did Democrats/obama propose?

are food stamps higher or lower under obama???

You are the one celebrating more people on foodstamps. Shouldn't Carson want to do something about it?

Run Carson/Cruz, the most conservative possible ticket.

That should make the Freedom Caucus very happy.

Then, if they lose, at least the party got it out of its system.

If the nominate that ticket they will lose. It won't get it out of the crazies' system. They'll just find a new set of excuses as to how they were victimized.

wtf???????

YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL the amount of truth in a post when it draws out the unhinged paid to post Progressive douchebags in DROVES!!

LMAO!

RIGHTZINER, CARBINTARD, AND SHALLOW

A veritable convention of leftardz is in the house!!!

Look where the Democrat Party is today, taken over by Progressive extremists, slave to their racial arsonist policies after 40 years of pandering, patronizing race-based politics and victimhood ideology.
Can the Democrat Party as we know it survive the election of a Black man that isn't a divisive, pandering, progressive demagogue and douchebag like you know who????

Ben Carson will never be elected president so your rant is meaningless.
I would love to be a fly on the wall to see Hillary's violent rant. When she loses to a black man again.

good point. and did you see that racist carbineer say carson will never be elected president?

how can he be so sure???

I can be sure because 99% of the RWnuts around here are propping him up with the race card,

because they don't know how else to defend him.
He is a very smart man. He will surround himself with qualified people. Obama is a radical who sourounded himself with radicals who haven't a clue what they are doing.

Unfortunately there's no doubt in my mind Democrats could survive a Ben Carson presidency far better then the GOP could. Heck, with the Hillary nomination all but officially locked up, it wouldn't surprises me at all to see Democrats cross over and register Republican to vote for Ben in GOP's primary.

carson is beating hillary in head to head matchup polls

DUH

And your point is?

Your statement seems to indicate polling shows Carson is acceptable to a broader spectrum including Democrats. There's already a deep divide amongst Republicans between moderates and the Tea Party wing. Thus my view the Democrats are more likely to survive.

and i will take the other view that he is or can be acceptable because:
left-wingers on these boards dont really speak for all Democrats AND

you havent showed anything revealing he isnt AND

AGAIN, he's beating hillary in polls that arent just Fox polls

Can the Republican Party survive a candidate with an economic plan that loses $2 trillion a year?
Can they survive a candidate who has no knowledge or interest in international politics?
Can they survive a devout Christian who clearly hates and fears other religions?

YAWN

What has Carson proposed to help those who are now receiving welfare and foodstamps?
Who cares? We have a record number on welfare. Carson wants to move on and fix the economy so we won't need as much welfare. Obama and his policies has put these record number on welfare.

Look where the Democrat Party is today, taken over by Progressive extremists, slave to their racial arsonist policies after 40 years of pandering, patronizing race-based politics and victimhood ideology.
Can the Democrat Party as we know it survive the election of a Black man that isn't a divisive, pandering, progressive demagogue and douchebag like you know who????

I would love to be a fly on the wall to see Hillary's violent rant. When she loses to a black man again.

good point. and did you see that racist carbineer say carson will never be elected president?

how can he be so sure???

I can be sure because 99% of the RWnuts around here are propping him up with the race card,

He is a very smart man. He will surround himself with qualified people. Obama is a radical who sourounded himself with radicals who haven't a clue what they are doing.

You're a RWnut. Of course you don't like Obama. Obama advanced the liberal agenda. Of course you're going to pass that off as radicalism or incompetence.

We get it.

YAWN

Who cares? We have a record number on welfare. Carson wants to move on and fix the economy so we won't need as much welfare. Obama and his policies has put these record number on welfare.

YOU want to move on and fix the economy. Why shouldn't you be president?

carson is beating hillary in head to head matchup polls

DUH

And your point is?

Your statement seems to indicate polling shows Carson is acceptable to a broader spectrum including Democrats. There's already a deep divide amongst Republicans between moderates and the Tea Party wing. Thus my view the Democrats are more likely to survive.

and i will take the other view that he is or can be acceptable because:
left-wingers on these boards dont really speak for all Democrats AND

you havent showed anything revealing he isnt AND

AGAIN, he's beating hillary in polls that arent just Fox polls

Yeah, and President McCain was beating Obama in the polls in September of 2008.

YAWN

YOU want to move on and fix the economy. Why shouldn't you be president?
I would do better than Obama and Hillary combined.

how can he be so sure???

You're a RWnut. Of course you don't like Obama. Obama advanced the liberal agenda. Of course you're going to pass that off as radicalism or incompetence.

We get it.

you're an idiot and a far left-wing loser

of course you dont like carson; your Party demands Black men all think one way, the WAY YOU WANT THEM TO.

how can he be so sure???

We get it.
Yeah we got men that say they are women and want to use the women's bathroom. Obama supports it. The liberal agenda in full display. I'm still waiting for that laser like focus on the economy he told us about. The real problem.

I am counting on it. This could be the real change that will save this country from the crazy downhill spiral that Obama has set.

how can he be so sure???

We get it.

you're an idiot and a far left-wing loser

of course you dont like carson; your Party demands Black men all think one way, the WAY YOU WANT THEM TO.
Exactly. If you are a conservative black or a woman you are more reviled than any other demographic by democrats.

how can he be so sure???

We get it.

OF COURSE YOUR'E TOO MUCH OF A COWARD to admit obama made the richest richer and the poorest poorer

this is the part of the thread where poor ol "brilliant' obama's shortcomings are the fault of the mean ol "crazy, intolerant, and of course less intelligent" right-wingers

libs are losers who lie to themselves

In your view the Dems have been taken over by extremist, however that is not the view of the general public.
According to polling done by Pew Research, 52% see the GOP to be more extreme and 35% sat it's the Dems are more extreme.
GOP’s Favorability Rating Takes a Negative Turn
That fact kinda makes your OP not too relevant.

how can he be so sure???

We get it.

OF COURSE YOUR'E TOO MUCH OF A COWARD to admit obama made the richest richer and the poorest poorer

He didn't. Economic events may have done so, but Obama certainly didn't.

In your view the Dems have been taken over by extremist, however that is not the view of the general public.
According to polling done by Pew Research, 52% see the GOP to be more extreme and 35% sat it's the Dems are more extreme.
GOP’s Favorability Rating Takes a Negative Turn
That fact kinda makes your OP not too relevant.

wow that's great!!
who are all the phantom voters that gave the House and Senate back to Republicans?
who are all the people that have Carson beating Hillary in polls???

Forum List

Back