Could the Democrat Party Survive a President Carson?????

Democrats have relied on one racial narrative for decades; that Black people are all victims that cant get a break on account of "institutional racism" and desperately need the help of the Democrat Party to make it in the world. a Carson presidency would shatter that narrative
Nope......
One thing I learned is there are no boundaries on Democrats when it comes to dreaming up issues or ideas used to destroy their opponents.

Get enough of them together and they'll just dream up another lie.

Liberals will stop at nothing to win. They can't face the prospect of losing the white house to the GOP, and having all of their hard work, destroying American institutions, go up in smoke. No trick is beneath them. If it means making up a bunch of stuff, then so be it. If it means crashing the economy.....you betcha!!

Look where the Democrat Party is today, taken over by Progressive extremists, slave to their racial arsonist policies after 40 years of pandering, patronizing race-based politics and victimhood ideology.
Can the Democrat Party as we know it survive the election of a Black man that isn't a divisive, pandering, progressive demagogue and douchebag like you know who????
Democratic party, you illiterate fag troll....

The obedient use of that derogatory slang 'Democrat' is a good example of how those in the RW cult happily, mindlessly, follow their 'leaders'.

it is what it is.

would you prefer left-wing nutjob?

fine by me ;)

Look where the Democrat Party is today, taken over by Progressive extremists, slave to their racial arsonist policies after 40 years of pandering, patronizing race-based politics and victimhood ideology.
Can the Democrat Party as we know it survive the election of a Black man that isn't a divisive, pandering, progressive demagogue and douchebag like you know who????

The obedient use of that derogatory slang 'Democrat' is a good example of how those in the RW cult happily, mindlessly, follow their 'leaders'.

it is what it is.

fine by me ;)

I'd prefer you occasionally act like an adult.

good point. and did you see that racist carbineer say carson will never be elected president?

how can he be so sure???

I can be sure because 99% of the RWnuts around here are propping him up with the race card,

because they don't know how else to defend him.
He is a very smart man. He will surround himself with qualified people. Obama is a radical who sourounded himself with radicals who haven't a clue what they are doing.

You're a RWnut. Of course you don't like Obama. Obama advanced the liberal agenda. Of course you're going to pass that off as radicalism or incompetence.

We get it.
Yeah we got men that say they are women and want to use the women's bathroom. Obama supports it. The liberal agenda in full display. I'm still waiting for that laser like focus on the economy he told us about. The real problem.

That's your major issue? I already said I disagree with that idea so your barking at the wrong person.
No, but it's the new one Obama supports.

it is what it is.

fine by me ;)

you insult people too; not to mention y our posts are idiotic

that being the case you're a hypocrite

i should respect you why???

it is what it is.

fine by me ;)

Your post are some of the least intelligent on this board. I think even Rabbi could put more thought into his crap then you.

it is what it is.

fine by me ;)

Your post are some of the least intelligent on this board. I think even Rabbi could put more thought into his crap then you.
Translation: I am scared shitless of this Rabbi dude because he eats my lunch every time.

it is what it is.

fine by me ;)

AAAAAAANNNNNDDD you wasted your time and energy letting me know i'm all up in your head and you wont even comment on the thread title why again????

it is what it is.

fine by me ;)

Translation: I am scared shitless of this Rabbi dude because he eats my lunch every time.

it is what it is.

fine by me ;)

What a scathing review.

it is what it is.

fine by me ;)

it is what it is.

fine by me ;)

What a scathing review.
Most unreasonable people like to display detrimental character flaws....like the ability to make general conversation is lost....

In your view the Dems have been taken over by extremist, however that is not the view of the general public.
According to polling done by Pew Research, 52% see the GOP to be more extreme and 35% sat it's the Dems are more extreme.
GOP’s Favorability Rating Takes a Negative Turn
That fact kinda makes your OP not too relevant.

wow that's great!!
who are all the phantom voters that gave the House and Senate back to Republicans?
who are all the people that have Carson beating Hillary in polls???

The GOP always does well in low turnout elections and the Dems do well when the voter turnout is high. The 2014 voter turnout was the lowest voter turnout in 72 years.
Secondly, the GOP Congress did nothing to reflect their campaign promise to govern and help the middle class. Plus people are getting tired of all their political investigations. The GOP obsession for investigations resemble the Spanish Inquisition./

In your view the Dems have been taken over by extremist, however that is not the view of the general public.
According to polling done by Pew Research, 52% see the GOP to be more extreme and 35% sat it's the Dems are more extreme.
GOP’s Favorability Rating Takes a Negative Turn
That fact kinda makes your OP not too relevant.

wow that's great!!
who are all the phantom voters that gave the House and Senate back to Republicans?
who are all the people that have Carson beating Hillary in polls???

The GOP always does well in low turnout elections and the Dems do well when the voter turnout is high. The 2014 voter turnout was the lowest voter turnout in 72 years.
Secondly, the GOP Congress did nothing to reflect their campaign promise to govern and help the middle class. Plus people are getting tired of all their political investigations. The GOP obsession for investigations resemble the Spanish Inquisition./

yet another post with nothing to back it up

ur a joke

The Democrats in Congress would eat Carson for breakfast and ask for more.

if people really believed the investigations of hillary were "phony scandals" her favorability rating wouldnt be in the toilet. if they really believed Carson is a whackjob he wouldnt be leading hillary in head to head polls

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I would love to be a fly on the wall to see Hillary's violent rant. When she loses to a black man again.

good point. and did you see that racist carbineer say carson will never be elected president?

how can he be so sure???

I can be sure because 99% of the RWnuts around here are propping him up with the race card,

He is a very smart man. He will surround himself with qualified people. Obama is a radical who sourounded himself with radicals who haven't a clue what they are doing.

You're a RWnut. Of course you don't like Obama. Obama advanced the liberal agenda. Of course you're going to pass that off as radicalism or incompetence.

We get it.

OF COURSE YOUR'E TOO MUCH OF A COWARD to admit obama made the richest richer and the poorest poorer

Are you supporting a redistribution of wealth or just gloating?

how can he be so sure???

We get it.

OF COURSE YOUR'E TOO MUCH OF A COWARD to admit obama made the richest richer and the poorest poorer

just making an observation the left doesnt seem to know how to handle without some kind of pathetic excuse, denial, deflection, projection...etc

We get it.

just making an observation the left doesnt seem to know how to handle without some kind of pathetic excuse, denial, deflection, projection...etc

So, which is it?

You are obviously concerned about the current wealth distribution under Obama
What do you propose your Republican candidates do about it?

Forum List

Back