Could Obama be a 2 time winner of the Nobel Peace Prize?

So he didnt do anything to win the first one, what pray tell, do you think qualifies him for a second one other than the fact that the entire nobel peace prize committee is corrupt as hell?

So he didnt do anything to win the first one, what pray tell, do you think qualifies him for a second one other than the fact that the entire nobel peace prize committee is corrupt as hell?

I think he should get one on his blackety goodness alone.

:eek:

That's enough. You answered your own question.

Peace Prizes already for Gore and Obama. LOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Why not another for O?

Actually ... I think the fact that Obama was forced to put on a pragmatic face about Afghanistan stops him from winning another. Plus he didn't close Guantanimo. So if he did get another, it would add a new layer of "what the heck are they thinking about" to the analyses of the committee's decisions.

That's enough. You answered your own question.

Peace Prizes already for Gore and Obama. LOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Why not another for O?

Actually ... I think the fact that Obama was forced to put on a pragmatic face about Afghanistan stops him from winning another. Plus he didn't close Guantanimo. So if he did get another, it would add a new layer of "what the heck are they thinking about" to the analyses of the committee's decisions.

Don't forget.. Arafat received one... yes, fucking ARAFAT.

They owe it to President Obama... again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...

Just because.

That was the reason the first time, right?

Was there even a reason for the first time.
It certainly wasn't based on achievement.
Was affirmative action the reason? :confused:

I doubt he'll win it again, but really, I wouldn't care if they gave it to him every year from now on. At this point, it's about as prestigious as winning Best New Starlet at the AVN Awards.

They owe it to President Obama... again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...

Just because.

That was the reason the first time, right?

Was there even a reason for the first time.
It certainly wasn't based on achievement.
Was affirmative action the reason? :confused:

No it wasn't affirmative action, it was because he was not Bush, I am not Bush either, I wonder if I will be nominated. :lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back