Zone1 Could Jesus Have Sinned?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For we already know that He did not sin, but did He have the ability to sin if He wanted to? What do you think? I think He did for two reasons.

1. He was tempted and why would Satan tempt somebody who didn't even have the ability to sin?
2. He was human too and if God gave everybody else free will, why would Jesus be any different?

For we already know that He did not sin, but did He have the ability to sin if He wanted to? What do you think? I think He did for two reasons.

1. He was tempted and why would Satan tempt somebody who didn't even have the ability to sin?
2. He was human too and if God gave everybody else free will, why would Jesus be any different?
Of course He could have. But he didn't.

I don't believe that anyone can reach the potential that God wants a person to become without free will. Free will is essential to God's plan of happiness for his children. This would include Jesus as well. Jesus could never have been an example for free will beings if he himself was not a free will being.

Part of the answer is in here, if you can figure out what the author meant in this badly-worded web page...

DID SATAN KNOW JESUS WAS GOD?

Part of the answer is in here, if you can figure out what the author meant in this badly-worded web page...

DID SATAN KNOW JESUS WAS GOD?
Satan knew Jesus was his spirit brother conceived in heaven by Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. And, so were we. Satan (Lucifer) and his fallen angles (one-third of the spirit children of our Heavenly Parents. Satan still thinks he can overcome is situation of eternal damnation and so he tries to bring all of us down who chose to come to the earth and accept Jehovah as our Savior.

Forum List

Back