CDZ Could chinese dictator Xi be overthrown?

A look at what China will do in Afghanistan from a US perspective.

It still shouldn't be thought that the US is folding up its tent and giving up on that country. It's already proclaimed that the airwar against ISIS and other terrorist groups will continue. Hopefully in co-operation and allied with the new Taliban.
China will move in peacefully and cautiously as is China's method.

China has already been there a while; they operate a huge copper mine there, for one.

Bread and circuses

So long as the people are being fed and distracted the government will not change.
The people have nothing to say about it

this is a power struggle within the CCP

the people will do as they are told

It is not about Xi or some personal preferences.
Its always about the strongman or top dog

Xi is the most powerful man in china and he’s becoming reckless

some historians believe that if hitler had played it cool for 5 more years before starting WWII he would have won

but he had a personality disorder called megalomania

in my opinion Xi has that weakness also

he may think china is ready to dominate the world but what he’s doing is uniting the opposition to china

if I can see it so can his political enemies in bejing

Its always about the strongman or top dog

Xi is the most powerful man in china and he’s becoming reckless

some historians believe that if hitler had played it cool for 5 more years before starting WWII he would have won

but he had a personality disorder called megalomania

in my opinion Xi has that weakness also

he may think china is ready to dominate the world but what he’s doing is uniting the opposition to china

if I can see it so can his political enemies in bejing
The doctrine of steady economic growth with isolationism in foreign relations was proposed by Deng Xiaoping. This doctrine had its term limits and was supposed to last until China's economy get enough strength to have influence on international relations.

This has nothing to do with Xi personally. I think that system of power in today's China resembles the one which existed in the USSR in 1960-1980s. 'General secretary' has a big share of power, but nonetheless he has to rely on Politburo.

The Taliban is stupid. Of course the Chinese will move to in....just like an amoeba surrounding and suffocating it's food victim. They have absolutely no idea just how completely Fucxxcked they are.... This will actually be fun to watch.
Yes, China will move in and try a peaceful way.
It will be fun to watch that compared to bullets and bombs the US used to save the women.

This has nothing to do with Xi personally.
It has everything to do with Xi

he’s calling the shots

you may not be aware but Xi is moving china back to the bad old days of chairman mao

I am thinking that China wants to burrow itself into Afghanistan, and plunder it. And I don’t think that the Taliban are sophisticated thinkers, and that they can be undermined. What I am saying is, Afghanistan may become China‘s to own and use.

It has everything to do with Xi

he’s calling the shots

you may not be aware but Xi is moving china back to the bad old days of chairman mao
What do you mean about Mao's times? The cult of personality?

What do you mean about Mao's times? The cult of personality?
That too

which comes naturally to a megalomaniac

Xi is shutting down the capitalism and engagement with the west that created china’s economic progress

maybe he thinks china is ready to go it alone simply by bullying lesser nations

That too

which comes naturally to a megalomaniac

Xi is shutting down the capitalism and engagement with the west that created china’s economic progress

maybe he thinks china is ready to go it alone simply by bullying lesser nations
China has a great domestic market. It is naturally that it will be trying to lessen its dependency on exports by selling the goods home. And of course, it will be developing cooperation with friendly countries.

As a whole, I think that the world is heading to some sort of Cold War 2 with two main poles of influence.

The people have nothing to say about it

this is a power struggle within the CCP

the people will do as they are told
Then the government will not change.
A change in leader is not a change in government.
It does seem you know little about the dynamics of governing.
The leader is nothing more than the consensus.
The leader may try to move in one direction or another but, in the end, he must have consensus to govern.

But as along as there is bread and circuses the only people caring are on the fringes.
But take away the bread?
Take away the circuses?
Then the people pay attention
and when the people take notice...governments fall.

Someone earlier mentioned tiananmen.
The chinese government was right to squash the protests.
Could you imagine a civil war involving 3 billion people?
BUT
The chinese government did change as a result.
Leaders replaced and a huge move toward capitalism.

Bread and circuses.

China has a great domestic market.
China has a large domestic market but not necessarily a profitable one

the individual chinese consumer is overrated

they need exports to the west far more than most globalists think they do

Last edited:
The leader may try to move in one direction or another but, in the end, he must have consensus to govern.
The “consensus” needed in china comes from a couple hundred top party leaders

and Xi’s militant policy is a departure from what brought china the economic success it enjoys now

Last edited:
The “consensus” needed in china comes from a couple hundred top party leaders

and Xi’s militant policy is a departure from what brought china the economic success it enjoys now
AND

If the people begin to starve?

ALL rulers rule by consensus with the few.

BUT

NO RULER rules without the consent of the governed.

AND

If the people begin to starve?

ALL rulers rule by consensus with the few.

BUT

NO RULER rules without the consent of the governed.
If the people in china starve the CCP will blame it on America or Japan

it will never be the dictatorship’s fault

If the people in china starve the CCP will blame it on America or Japan

it will never be the dictatorship’s fault
Won't matter who they blame.
Communists didn't come to power in Russia and China because things were all the fault of the rulers.
They came to power because the rulers failed to provide the bread and circuses.
The rulers always try to pick a scapegoat but without bread and circuses the scapegoat always fails.

An aside:
This is why the 1/6 thing or any such attempt to overthrow this government failed-will fail.
To succeed the effort needs either popular support or popular ambivalence.
IF the people don't care because the change will not impact their lives at all or
IF things are so bad the people are demanding change such an effort may succeed.
BUT
The wealthy who run the US learned in 1929 that an unmanaged economy will eventually kill the golden goose.
As long as the bread is there, even the worst of circuses will only result in minimal change.(Obama-Trump-Biden)

No matter which side you fall on those who participated in 1/6 are damned lucky.
Things were relatively good.
If things had been worse the "participants" would have been seen as a serious threat and been eliminated.

The rulers always try to pick a scapegoat but without bread and circuses the scapegoat always fails.
Not when it comes to the most inhumane police states known to man such as red china and north korea

they seek out and brutally suppress any opposition to the dictatorship

a hundred million people have starved there but the communist party is as strong as ever

China was on its way to being a world power and a model for other Progressive failures. In the last 2 years, the Hardliners have plunged the nation into ruin.

They could have traded fairly with USA under Trump, instead:

i) they launched a bioweapon on the world, mostly to install a puppet regime in the USA:
ii) they've abandoned the Capital markets;
iii) they are now publicly declaring they are at war with the USA.

Stupid, transparent macho bullshit

I think Xi got boxed in by hardliners

Forum List

Back