Cough!! Cough!! It'sBack.... The Coughing that is....or perhaps it's a Relapse of Pneumonia???

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
During her Friday campaign rally in Fort Pierce, Florida, Hillary Clinton tried to stifled what appeared to be the beginnings of yet another coughing fit..... It's going to happen again,and again, the woman is TERMINAL!!!

• Banned
Did she also sniffle and drink water a lot????

Bitch slapping a stupid bitch like you is one of life's small pleasures....

1. Debate commission confirms 'issues' with Trump’s...
    www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/debate-commission.....
    Sep 29, 2016 · GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s microphone had problems “that affected the sound level in the debate hall,” officials said Friday.
I've run sound and set up many a show and never had a sniffle problem with a mic...

• Banned

Sep 29, 2016 · GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s microphone had problems “that affected the sound level in the debate hall,” officials said Friday.
I've run sound and set up many a show and never had a sniffle problem with a mic...

A string tied to a can usually doesn't have any feedback at all!

there was no sniffle problem with the mc. you could see him sniffling...

but the o/p is psychotic..;

there was no sniffle problem with the mc. you could see him sniffling...

but the o/p is psychotic..;

Yes, I'm psychotic, and you're just a twat that refuses to take the Debate Commissions word....Talk about a PSYCHO!

Debate commission confirms 'issues' with Trump’s...

Oh, yes, the old, "my mic didn't work...although 85 MILLION people heard him fine.....LOL

Perhaps we'll get lucky, have you attend a Hildebeast rally (you can be in the front as usually only 40-50 people show up, and half of them are media or her staff) and have her COUGH on you! ...Here's another genius that doesn't believe the Debate Commission... the subversives LOSE IQ points every day in the USMB!

Perhaps we'll get lucky, have you attend a Hildebeast rally (you can be in the front as usually only 40-50 people show up, and half of them are media or her staff) and have her COUGH on you! ...Here's another genius that doesn't believe the Debate Commission... the subversives LOSE IQ points every day in the USMB!

Vaginalante is losing it......Hey, nitwit, did YOU hear Trump? Yes or No?......8*5 million people did regardless of the mic and as polls clearly show, Trump SUCKED.

During her Friday campaign rally in Fort Pierce, Florida, Hillary Clinton tried to stifled what appeared to be the beginnings of yet another coughing fit..... It's going to happen again,and again, the woman is TERMINAL!!!

It's most likely syphilis

Vaginalante is losing it......Hey, nitwit, did YOU hear Trump? Yes or No?......8*5 million people did regardless of the mic and as polls clearly show, Trump SUCKED.

Nutsack4900 EVERY internet poll after the debate showed Trump being the winner... BUT some of the manipulated SUPPOSED RECOGNIZED polls with their demographic heavily skewed toward fucktards, like you, had him losing.... The PUBLIC knows the truth... apparently you don't, or are delusional...I go with # 1 and #2!!!!

Nutsack4900 EVERY internet poll after the debate showed Trump being the winner...

Sure, those internet polls where you can vote 100 times if you're sick enough to clear your history folder each time??? LOL

So, those other credible polls are rigged
The mic didn't work
the moderator was in cohoots with Holt
Hillary was prompted off stage

.........any MORE excuses for the Trumpster clownish performance???? LOL

Forum List

Back