Costs derail Vermont's dream of a single-payer health plan(Flash back)

Ah, Bri...but the difference between States and the Federal Government is that States can't just print money to pay for their entitlements! Bernie would just run up HUGE Federal debts and let the interest kill us!

How is that different than any other president in the last 40 years?

Do you whine about Trump running up HUGE Federal debts?

Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom all provide universal health care.

So it isn't impossible. And none of them have turned into Venezuela.

If you want to provide Universal Health Care then be honest with the American people about how much it will cost them and what their level of services will be once it's implemented. In other words...stop lying to them!
Less than the predatory system we have now. If the masses will get off their own asses and engage in due diligence this nonsense will be shown to be what it is, gaslighting.
"The masses" not doing their due diligence is what douchebags like you are counting on.
Hilarious irony!

How many times did I ask you to show me Trump's health care plan? You dumb shits never once demanded Trump show his plan.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."
You're one of the morons who voted for Obama and thereby voted for Obamacare.

Now you're accusing others of being gullible?

Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom all provide universal health care.

So it isn't impossible. And none of them have turned into Venezuela.

If you want to provide Universal Health Care then be honest with the American people about how much it will cost them and what their level of services will be once it's implemented. In other words...stop lying to them!
Less than the predatory system we have now. If the masses will get off their own asses and engage in due diligence this nonsense will be shown to be what it is, gaslighting.
"The masses" not doing their due diligence is what douchebags like you are counting on.
Hilarious irony!

How many times did I ask you to show me Trump's health care plan? You dumb shits never once demanded Trump show his plan.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Why do you make up so many lies?

I never voted for Obama or Obamacare, dipshit.

From 2012:

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

Remember. 2019. You were warned way ahead of time. You were warned today.

I don't expect you have the integrity to admit you lied.

Hilarious irony!

Why do you make up so many lies?

I never voted for Obama or Obamacare, dipshit.

From 2012:

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

Remember. 2019. You were warned way ahead of time. You were warned today.

I don't expect you have the integrity to admit you lied.

So you are opposed to government run healthcare?

Forum List

Back