Cosby "witness" #51

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
the Cosby trial has begun and the radio station KLOS in los angeles was taking phone calls of people's opinions.

one woman called in and said ...

"I'm 72 and i'm from the Cosby generation. What Cosby did was take advantage of young actresses and he deserves having his reputation ruined"

I don't know abut the rest of you, but that statement speaks volumes to me.

She didn't say she ever met Cosby, but here she is, so sure she knows what happened , and ready for revenge.

Not "rape" but" take advantage of young actresses"

isn't it strange how she DIDN'T say 'Cosby needs to go to jail' but said "deserves to have his reputation ruined"?

Here we have another one willing to get onboard the big lie, no care for the truth, women united in revenge.

All I know is that the same thing happened to Michael Jackson and years after the fact it appears there was no truth to his being a child molester. They guy was just a very eccentric entertainer who loved kids. They finally ruined and killed him. I don't know the exact facts of the Cosby case but the guy just does not strike me as someone guilty of drugging and molesting all these women. With his money, he can have any woman he wants!!!

All I know is that the same thing happened to Michael Jackson and years after the fact it appears there was no truth to his being a child molester. They guy was just a very eccentric entertainer who loved kids. They finally ruined and killed him. I don't know the exact facts of the Cosby case but the guy just does not strike me as someone guilty of drugging and molesting all these women. With his money, he can have any woman he wants!!!
The pattern is clear. Expect him to - die in prison. Goodbye, funny man.

EXACTLY

Cosby's greatest crime was trying to get blacks to take responsibility for their life -- all of a sudden, he's a rapist

Forum List

Back