Cory Booker: I'll never stop working to create the coalition necessary to pass policing reform and to help end this

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
join me in this effort, join Cory Booker in this effort, join Mayor Eric Adams in this effort, and let's reform policing and solve racism once and for all!

There's been a growing trend over the last decade or two of states and municipalities hiring hiring ex thugs to be cops. Before they were cops that's basically all they were. At one time respectable noble men were hired to be cops much more then the latter but the times appear to be changing...fast. and let me make it clear that this has absolutely nothing to do with race in my mind. There are white and black thugs alike.

• Banned
  • Banned
all of the reforms failed at the same damn time - black cops, body cameras, multiple cops on the scene, tasers instead of guns- so how is more reform the answer?

Blacker cops? Even non-deadlier non deadly weapons? ten cops instead of five? HD body cameras? harder convictions?

• Banned
FnqnJRZXEAARsC3

had the dems not blocked even. discussing politics reform, maybe this wouldn’t of happened

the national police reform debate...has begun!

If they nationalize the police we are done. The worst departments will be the corruption to drag down the good ones. This must e done though to incorporate the United States into the North American Union or if they give it another name including Mexico and Canada.

Forum List

Back