Corrupt Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer demands surrender

There is no such thing as superspreader events. The only super that gets spread is Cumala Harris' legs.
I read somewhere that 'Cumala' is Moldavian for 'cum bucket', is that where you got that name from?

Or is that Cameltoes real BDS sub name?

The Trumper cult is bent on suicide
AND YET it is the dems that are already worried that 2022 will be a bloodbath against them...they may not have to wait that long---if the FEC fully invalidates the election, all sorts of dems will be voted out in the next couple of months. Bye Bye Pelosi----

There's no indication the FEC will 'invalidate the election'. Or that they even have the authority to do so.

You're pushing hopes and desperate fantasies while ignoring what the evidence overwhelmingly reveals:

Biden won the election.

Chucky demands that President Trump surrender to the Democrat Ballot Fraud Machine.
Trump is exposing the epic corruption of the Democrats and Chucky wants it to stop.
Trump is crushing Chucky's dream of a far left extremist revolution.
Schumer is just despicable.
View attachment 415160

Schumer is a scumbag who needs a good tar and feathering.

Or, demands for violence against your political opponents is the sign of a dying party.

That's why I don't think as a party, they are going to indulge Trump much longer
Regardless of outcome, Donald Trump has pulled more Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Jews to the GOP than any President in modern history. He did it, not the lame ass GOP.

If that were the case, he would have won.
You do know that blacks, the majority of hispanics, gays, and Jews swung the election for Biden? Right?
Link?

All this pressure from everyone for Trump to surrender... REEKS of fear.

View attachment 415183

It reeks of the inevitability of reality

Schumer is just t6he kind of sleazy bullshitter that would push a presumptive close so hard.

He can piss up a rope.

Dude, even Fox News has called it. Virtually all of our closest allies have congratulated Biden on his victory. Trump's own lawyers have admitted in court there's no fraud

Schumer is pushing reality.

Let me know when the media is in charge of elections. I don't seem to see that in the COTUS. The EC vote is still below 270 for both candidates so NO ONE has won anything yet.

That's why I don't think as a party, they are going to indulge Trump much longer
Regardless of outcome, Donald Trump has pulled more Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Jews to the GOP than any President in modern history. He did it, not the lame ass GOP.

You do know that blacks, the majority of hispanics, gays, and Jews swung the election for Biden? Right?
Link?

View attachment 415183

Here ya go slinky. You keep living in your reality. Trump is on the verge of giving up the ghost. No one fears anything. Acceptance will set you free.

Chucky demands that President Trump surrender to the Democrat Ballot Fraud Machine.
Trump is exposing the epic corruption of the Democrats and Chucky wants it to stop.
View attachment 415160

Or, demands for violence against your political opponents is the sign of a dying party.

Yeah, I'm a DEMOCRAT! Silly boi. My Party HAS died. It is now run by the chinese communist party.

Schumer is just t6he kind of sleazy bullshitter that would push a presumptive close so hard.

He can piss up a rope.

Dude, even Fox News has called it. Virtually all of our closest allies have congratulated Biden on his victory. Trump's own lawyers have admitted in court there's no fraud

Let me know when the media is in charge of elections. I don't seem to see that in the COTUS. The EC vote is still below 270 for both candidates so NO ONE has won anything yet.

The election results are in. Biden won by a margin larger than Trump did in 2016.

You're huffing delicate fantasies rather than accepting the hard truth: you lost.

There is no such thing as superspreader events. The only super that gets spread is Cumala Harris' legs.
I read somewhere that 'Cumala' is Moldavian for 'cum bucket', is that where you got that name from?

Or is that Cameltoes real BDS sub name?

Kamala is a Ugandan name

1605206601873.png

Link?

View attachment 415183

Here ya go slinky. You keep living in your reality. Trump is on the verge of giving up the ghost. No one fears anything. Acceptance will set you free.
Nice opinion piece.

I didn't see any numbers. Do you have them?

View attachment 415160

He's correct. tRump's little temper tantrum is damaging our democracy and our electoral process. The corruption is tRump's, not Schumer's

Link?

View attachment 415183
Lol, you've got the whole thing backwards. As usual.

View attachment 415160

Yeah, I'm a DEMOCRAT! Silly boi. My Party HAS died. It is now run by the chinese communist party.

The Democrats are pushing for more voting from more people....and just shattered the all time record for popular vote for their candidate, with 76 million and counting. That's what a vibrant, growing party looks like.

A dying one threatens violence against their political opponents, makes up endless conspiracies of 'fraud' when they lose, tells private militias to 'stand by', and tries to have as many votes thrown out as they can while putting as many roadblocks to voting as they can get away with.

A growing party is eager to compete in the marketplace of ideas. As the Democrats most certainly are.

You should thank your lucky stars that Republicans dodged a bullet last week
I tend to think of it more like Democrats again overestimated themselves and shot themselves in the face.

That's why I don't think as a party.
All you do is think as a party. You are NEVER on Trump's side of anything.

Dems won the House, gained ground in the Senate and won the presidency.

Seems they had a fair estimate of what the electorate wanted.

I tend to think of it more like Democrats again overestimated themselves and shot themselves in the face.

We know nothing of the sort.

Every vote has not been counted yet.

We know nothing of the sort.

Every vote has not been counted yet.

There's insuffecient uncounted votes to make up Trump's deficits in any State. Let alone all the States Trump would need to win.

Remember, Biden won by an electoral margin larger than Trump beat Hillary. And Biden set all time voting records in the popular vote.

You're huffing delicate fantasies to avoid the hard truth: Biden won.

He can piss up a rope.

Fox News also was with the leftist media in saying Biden was up 10% going into the election

View attachment 415160

The Democrats are pushing for more voting from more people....and just shattered the all time record for popular vote for their candidate, with 76 million and counting. That's what a vibrant, growing party looks like.

A dying one threatens violence against their political opponents, makes up endless conspiracies of 'fraud' when they lose, tells private militias to 'stand by', and tries to have as many votes thrown out as they can while putting as many roadblocks to voting as they can get away with.

A growing party is eager to compete in the marketplace of ideas. As the Democrats most certainly are.

Democrats are taking advantage of sheep. You must be one of them.

Forum List

Back