Corrupt as hell FBI attorney Dana Boente signed FBI response to FISA court abuse this is the same di

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CORRUPT AS HELL! FBI Attorney Dana Boente Signed FBI Response to FISA Court Abuse - This Is Same Dirty Cop Who Signed Fraudulent Carter Page FISA Warrant!
FBI-Response-to-FISA-600x288.jpg

We reported over a month ago that the FISA Court was warned multiple times over the past few years about abuse and criminal actions by the Obama Administration. These warnings were ignored until the latest actions after the DOJ’s devastating FISA Abuse report regarding the Carter Page FISA warrants. What took so long?

------------------------------------------------

So what else is new......... then when reality hits it's....suddenly Oooh that's what they were talking about with deep state.

Is that the guy Trump appointed to be acting Attorney General?? Adorable....

Why does Trump suck so much at hiring the best people?? Is he ever responsible for any bad decision he makes??

Trump has fired the acting US attorney general for refusing to defend his immigration ban
how about obama?
Once you leftist finally admit how bad obama made things for America the better you will be.

That's the right wing fantasy because you guys hate the fact that we have had a BLACK President.

Why does Trump suck so much at hiring the best people?? Is he ever responsible for any bad decision he makes??

Trump has fired the acting US attorney general for refusing to defend his immigration ban
how about obama?
Once you leftist finally admit how bad obama made things for America the better you will be.
Obama didn't appoint him to be Attorney General...your cult leader did...

But its ok if you think Obama has more power than Trump -- trump thinks that too

how about obama?
My 401ks did pretty well under Obama...they are doing well under trump too -- but NOT as much as they did under Obama...
comparison_trump_obama.png

Black unemployment went down by the largest margin in US history under Obama too....unemployment in general went down ....

and most importantly, Obama didn't hand the next president the worst recession in 70 yrs....hopefully we can say the same for Trump.....

how about obama?

But its ok if you think Obama has more power than Trump -- trump thinks that too
I don't do red herring how does it tatse?

how about obama?
My 401ks did pretty well under Obama...they are doing well under trump too -- but NOT as much as they did under Obama...
View attachment 299884

Black unemployment went down by the largest margin in US history under Obama too....unemployment in general went down ....

and most importantly, Obama didn't hand the next president the worst recession in 70 yrs....hopefully we can say the same for Trump.....
is that all you got? It much higher now
Record low unemployment
actually black unemployment is at a record low now. Blacks didn't do so good while obama was president.

how about obama?

That's the right wing fantasy because you guys hate the fact that we have had a BLACK President.
again red herring
I hated obama's divineness, I hated his views of American change that split America. I would say obama was the most racist president we had in recent history.
So tell me why you racist believe obama's race had anything to do with why he was a failure?

how about obama?

Did Trump appoint him as Attorney General or not??

Are you claiming that despite being out of the white house for more than 3 years -- Obama still has more control over who Trump appoints than Trump does??

Again...why is Trump such a cuck??

how about obama?

Born in Kenya too!

how about obama?

again red herring
I hated obama's divineness, I hated his views of American change that split America. I would say obama was the most racist president we had in recent history.
So tell me why you racist believe obama's race had anything to do with why he was a failure?
Can you tell me what racist policies did Obama sign into law or advocate??

I'll wait while you complain about your bitch ass feelings that the mean ole black man hurt

how about obama?

Born in Kenya too!
When you can't just flat out call a person the n-word..

Just claim he was born in Kenya and that his wife is a man....not quite a satisfying as just calling them what you really wanted -- but close enough...

By the way...can you tell me why Trump keeps lying about where his father was born?? and does it bother you??

how about obama?

Present the race card in 3. Oh crap it's been used the fastest yet!

how about obama?

Lol, Trump has made the Obama legacy. Just a bad memory!

how about obama?

Born in Kenya too!
When you can't just flat out call a person the n-word..

Just claim he was born in Kenya and that his wife is a man....not quite a satisfying as just calling them what you really wanted -- but close enough...

By the way...can you tell me why Trump keeps lying about where his father was born?? and does it bother you??

He highlighted his Kenya birth to his publisher and his colleges, yet I'm the racist

SMH

how about obama?

again red herring

I'll wait while you complain about your bitch ass feelings that the mean ole black man hurt
How did Obama help? Trump actually gave millions for black college scholarships.

how about obama?

Like every quota hire
He was simply hired to fill a quota
That's truly all, that y'all are good at.

how about obama?

Did Trump appoint him as Attorney General or not??

Are you claiming that despite being out of the white house for more than 3 years -- Obama still has more control over who Trump appoints than Trump does??

Again...why is Trump such a cuck??

how about obama?

again red herring

Doctor dodge when did I say obama created racist legislation? Dodge one more time and it proves you're a racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back