Corporate media pushes violent narrative for upcoming patriot prayer in Portland

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The mainstream media ignores the fact that Antifa calls to bring guns with the intent of fighting American patriots while attacking those same patriots for quietly and legally exercising their Second Amendment rights.

Corporate Media Pushes Violent Narrative For Upcoming Patriot Prayer In Portland
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they want to ignore it , this might be the shot heard around the world, It's been planned to see it fall perfectly.

A PATRIOT WITH A FLAG
A PATRIOT WITH A GUN
GOOD OLE COUNTRY BOY
WHO LOVES HIS COUNTRY LOVE HIS FREEDOM .........

SUDDENLY gets set up as being the shooter of someone like one of these pathetic ANTIFA REJECTS who will have been the actual shooter.............

Anywhere ANTIFA is it's never good.

polish3_zps5d640b79.jpg

Give them one of these. Just warn them to target practice first. Perfect first gun for any leftist twat.

The mainstream media ignores the fact that Antifa calls to bring guns with the intent of fighting American patriots while attacking those same patriots for quietly and legally exercising their Second Amendment rights.

Corporate Media Pushes Violent Narrative For Upcoming Patriot Prayer In Portland
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they want to ignore it , this might be the shot heard around the world, It's been planned to see it fall perfectly.

A PATRIOT WITH A FLAG
A PATRIOT WITH A GUN
GOOD OLE COUNTRY BOY
WHO LOVES HIS COUNTRY LOVE HIS FREEDOM .........

SUDDENLY gets set up as being the shooter of someone like one of these pathetic ANTIFA REJECTS who will have been the actual shooter.............

Anywhere ANTIFA is it's never good.

As always, Alex John Brinkley Jones, all hat no cattle. A "story" consisting of one, count 'em one (1) line, making its ass-sertion with no links, no quotes, no sources, no nuttin'. Well OK, lots of nuttin'.

Not even a date for this Portland event --- Portland? Isn't that where Jeremy Christian slaughtered people on a light rail car for infringing his right to assault Muslim-looking people?

So what's the date of this "upcoming" orgy? Is it the anniversary of the "very fine people" march in Charlottesville? Will they have one-car drag (the human) races again?

May the Patriot Prayer crowd and Proud Boys leave the rallies far blacker and bluer than when they arrived

How's Alex doing? Does he have time to cover this Portland thing? Does he have the money to?

Is he bringing Tiki torches? :gay:

I think home depot probably has a tiki torch limit at check out now. After Charlottesville they're probably extra careful.

"um yes, I'd like two dozen handguns, seventeen flame throwers, a book on how to disable the airbag on a Dodge Challenger and six hundred and twenty-three Tiki torches.

Put it on my MasterRace card."

May the Patriot Prayer crowd and Proud Boys leave the rallies far blacker and bluer than when they arrived

Someone's gonna be leaving black and blue but it ain't gonna be The Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer.

Those 2 groups of pussies are going to get wrecked. Hope Antifa's taken my advice and armed themselves.

:auiqs.jpg:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Wet dream time, right? You should go to Portland and hope for more.

Someone's gonna be leaving black and blue but it ain't gonna be The Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer.

Those 2 groups of pussies are going to get wrecked. Hope Antifa's taken my advice and armed themselves.

Why dont you waddle your fat dyke ass to Portland?

You kidding? INCEL boys can't even get a date.

As opposed to antifa who cant figure out what sex they are?

That seems to be YOUR issue that you are projecting onto others. Pretty Ironic stuff right there. :71:

Why would I? I'm not the one wet dreaming about violence towards others.

You kidding? INCEL boys can't even get a date.

As opposed to antifa who cant figure out what sex they are?

That seems to be YOUR issue that you are projecting onto others. Pretty Ironic stuff right there. :71:

I know there are only two genders.
You sick fucks?....not so much.

Why would I? I'm not the one wet dreaming about violence towards others.

I hope pantifa gets their clocks cleaned.
In fact it would be nice to see a few dozen dead.

Forum List

Back