Coronavirus screening missing more than half of cases likely to fail

9dff797e318353d1dd1bde884a07.jpg

The elites were to gawd dam stupid to think we wouldn't pick up on this shit.

They very tool they gave us to enslave us is backfiring on these elites pigs!!!

The virus is real it really is killing but.......

IT IS A BIO WEAPON something dumb fk left don't seem to comprehend let alone exist.

MARTIAL LAW IS COMING THE DEMS WANT IT AND WILL BEGINE BLAMING TRUMP if he does ot do it he looks bad etc.

it's coming

I don't think it has anything to do with Dems vs. GOP, or US vs. Russians/Chinese. etc.

Elite rulers are elite rulers. They are all on the same page. Just my own opinion. I do not believe the small folks have any elite in real power on the side of the small folks.

I have people that tell me I am too cynical. . . perhaps. Maybe I am wrong, I hope so. I just don't see any evidence otherwise. The paradigm continues to march forward regardless of who is in power. President Trump announces new 5G initiatives: It's a race 'America must win'

The Conscious Resistance

The 5G Trojan Horse

The Speculation Around Coronavirus and 5G

China’s Battle Against Coronavirus: 7 Takeaways

Maduro: The coronavirus is a possible biological weapon against China and the peoples of the world

Virus is biological attack on China and Iran, Iranian civil defense chief claims

Derrick Broze on The Corbett Report

The 5G Trojan Horse (Documentary) | The Conscious Resistance Network

interesting:

The race towards a dystopian future is underway as the overwhelming response to the coronavirus paves the way.

As the Coronavirus panic pushes on full steam ahead, witness the trampling of the Bill Of Rights on a level never seen before.

The engineers of globalist totalitarianism never waste a crisis and the mutation of order out of this current chaos is just beginning.

Coronavirus Fuels Dystopian Order Out Of Chaos

interesting:

The race towards a dystopian future is underway as the overwhelming response to the coronavirus paves the way.

As the Coronavirus panic pushes on full steam ahead, witness the trampling of the Bill Of Rights on a level never seen before.

The engineers of globalist totalitarianism never waste a crisis and the mutation of order out of this current chaos is just beginning.

Coronavirus Fuels Dystopian Order Out Of Chaos

It's interesting that you should post that. . .

If you do an image search on Google for the Latin secret society for that, you get these images;

ORDO AB CHAO

on Bing

ORDO AB CHAO

You will notice, the over all theme is something like this;

f1d72649a60069f2b2e2c01855b4b899.jpg

Now, if you do a search for Trump's International Coat of arms that is in the European courses?

trump-coat-of-arms11.jpg

The reappearance of the double headed eagle could mean nothing. . . but, maybe not. The Latin in the European one means, "Never give up."

Forum List

Back