Coronavirus screening missing more than half of cases likely to fail

88240673_2787231991312280_4297414564070293504_n-1-jpg.310435

Here's some comforting news.
America too dependent on China for its medicine, experts warn

Experts are warning America has become too dependent on China for its medicine -- everything from painkillers, to antibiotics, and even aspirin can all be sourced back to a country the Department of Defense considers an adversary.

The Food and Drug Administration estimates that at least 80 percent of the active ingredients found in all of America's medicines come from abroad – primarily China.
Last I heard, a day or two ago, China seems to have turned the corner. The # of new cases has fallen significantly. I think we'll be okay. I did think twice before opening a new Amazon item yesterday though--it had a big "Made in China" on it. But I figured .... virus lives 7 days at most outside the body....by the time it was shipped here, stocked on the shelves and sent to me, that puppy is DEAD.

When your an idiot who thinks the shelves in the store should have been empty only a week later lmfao proof just how dumb you pos losers are.

87742322_493299581558338_7876048651594760192_n.jpg

Well, it's been reported today that Matt Schlapp had minimal contact with someone at a republican gathering, and then shook Trump and his daughter's hand.

Some are to stupid to educate themselves on reality.

There are now TWO novel coronavirus strains in circulation

Some are stupid enough to believe the lies and fail the truth The dumb will get it they are knownn as leftist please yoou deserve it.

AIRPORT SAYS DHS IS NOT SCREENING PEOPLE COMING INTO US FROM CORONAVIRUS STRICKEN ITALY OR SOUTH KOREA

WHEN YOU ARE MORONS AND MISSED THE VERY QUOTE IN MY SIGNATURE THAT'S BEEN THERE 3 YRS

THE WAR YOU ARE ALREADY IN IT ASS HOLES!!

“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

You know what scares me about Italy being so widely infected? For one, there is a major military base in Naples, and the major travel hub for the Med is Sigonella Sicily. Add to the fact that a major resupply base is in Augusta Bay Sicily, and you can see the problem.

WHO officially declares coronavirus outbreak is now a pandemic

I am not buying this pandemic bullshit. Wuhan was one of the biggest cities to implement the 5G technology and 5G has been used as a military grade crowd control dispersal weapon that makes the victim feel like their skin is heating up as if one was in a microwave and if given a lethal dose, will have organ failure including heart attacks.

Now, we are going to have these towers going up about every 1000 yards so in every city and town in America so we can all hook up to the grid. Our bodies respond to frequencies, be they negative or positive to our health. By aiming certain frequencies on cancer cells, they can eradicate them and leave the healthy cells alone while chemo does the scorched earth approach and kills them all and the survivors are the ones that have more healthy cells than cancerous. I smell a rat in all of this and it's a eugenics kind of "soft kill" genocide program aimed at depopulating a planet that due to the robotics age and artificial intelligence makes most of us a resource with an ever declining value when it comes to the ruling elite's bottom line. Scoff at it if you want...frankly, I have reached the point of not giving a shit whether people see what is right in front of their faces.

I am not buying this pandemic bullshit. Wuhan was one of the biggest cities to implement the 5G technology and 5G has been used as a military grade crowd control dispersal weapon that makes the victim feel like their skin is heating up as if one was in a microwave and if given a lethal dose, will have organ failure including heart attacks.

Now, we are going to have these towers going up about every 1000 yards so in every city and town in America so we can all hook up to the grid. Our bodies respond to frequencies, be they negative or positive to our health. By aiming certain frequencies on cancer cells, they can eradicate them and leave the healthy cells alone while chemo does the scorched earth approach and kills them all and the survivors are the ones that have more healthy cells than cancerous. I smell a rat in all of this and it's a eugenics kind of "soft kill" genocide program aimed at depopulating a planet that due to the robotics age and artificial intelligence makes most of us a resource with an ever declining value when it comes to the ruling elite's bottom line. Scoff at it if you want...frankly, I have reached the point of not giving a shit whether people see what is right in front of their faces.

I know I think the pandemic thing is bs too but the economy issue isn't.
That 5G is so bothersome..........

I know what you mean on the 5G with no doubt.

Just out

Escalating Quickly: Hoboken NJ Announces City-Wide Enforced Coronavirus Curfew – All Citizens Must Stay in Their Homes 10pm to 5am…

Well, 60 Minutes just did a segment on the virus crisis. Seems that now, they are starting to shut down places like bars and restaurants, as well as theaters and movie places.

Bad thing about this? Sorry, but those business owners aren't going to be able to recoup the losses they are going to suffer. And, while Trump said he would make sure they still got a check, that remains to be seen.

I am pretty certain the virus is real. But you ARE right about there being a rat, and it is a way to assert control, I am with you there.

Most false flags are preceded with a drill first. Though, TBH? I think the folks running it, already have a safe and effective vaccine, while they have tasked the corporations to make a mass produced one for the unwashed masses. A vaccine that will not need refrigeration, and will be polluted with all sorts of very toxic vaccine adjuvants.

This is a pretty damn big coincidence, sort of like Able Danger, eh?

See this; Event 201 (Note the date it was ran in red.)

"The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.. . "

And their promotional video, again, I highlight the date on that in red;

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel

Nov 4, 2019

centerforhealthsecurity
5.72K subscribers
Selected moments from the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic. Drawing from actual events, Event 201 identifies important policy issues and preparedness challenges that could be solved with sufficient political will and attention. These issues were designed in a narrative to engage and educate the participants and the audience.

Recently, I'm looking through my Netflix instant choices, and I notice a whole series ready to watch. Holy hell, ANOTHER coincidence?! Bill Gates is in THIS series, which I am not about to watch a bunch of bullshit propaganda, but hell, he was also part of that Event 201?

Coincidence: Bill Gates Predicted Outbreak in 2019 Netflix — “Pandemic”

Coincidence: Bill Gates Predicted Outbreak in 2019 Netflix — “Pandemic”

". . .The coronavirus, with its roots in Wuhan’s seafood market, eerily replicates previous virus outbreaks like the SARS virus that was also caused by live animal markets.

The question remains on whether scientists and institutions should have invested more to prepare for potential outbreaks modeled after SARS, and if that could have lessened the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

Deliberate Act or Coincidence??"

Netflix releases ‘Pandemic’ docuseries as coronavirus spreads
https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/netflix-releases-pandemic-docuseries-as-coronavirus-spreads/

Netflix releases ‘Pandemic’ docuseries just as coronavirus breakout spreads
People are convinced this is the weirdest PR stunt ever
Netflix releases 'Pandemic' docuseries just as coronavirus breakout spreads

". . . Is it linked to the coronavirus outbreak?
Whilst the show isn’t actually about coronavirus, people can’t help but be freaked out that Netflix has quietly dropped a series about health pandemics, as one is happening.

One person said: “Netflix just dropped a doc called Pandemic right after the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China. I’m feeling suspicious”. Another said: “Did… Did Netflix know about the coronavirus before it started spreading? Or did they just wait until the next new virus started spreading?”.

Netflix just dropped a doc called Pandemic right after the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China.
I’m feeling suspicious lol.#conspiracytheories pic.twitter.com/XPipkvh1AC

— Sheldon Ding (@dingtianli1998) January 22, 2020

Did… Did netflix know about the coronavirus before it started spreading? Or did they just wait until the next new virus started spreading? pic.twitter.com/4MfhF9SXly

— jennifer (@cumberdisco) January 24, 2020

Other tweets added: “Weird how @netflix release the #Pandemic documentary series and now we have the #coronavirus” and: “So you mean to tell me Netflix just released a show about preventing a pandemic AT THE SAME TIME people are fearing coronavirus being the next pandemic”.

Others believe this is the best PR stunt ever. Saying: “PR stunt of the year goes to @netflix for creating the coronavirus to promote their new show ?” and: “I think the coronavirus is just well orchestrated marketing campaign by @netflix for their new Pandemic show”.. . ."

It is like the global elites need to CYA on this, in order to make folks believe it was just "bad animal blood mixing with fish in some freak accident. . . "

. . . . just another coincidence. Like folks can't figure out that this stuff needs to be produced months in advance?

Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It

By
GreatGameIndia
-
January 26, 2020 | Last modified on February 29th, 2020 at 9:45 pm,

Last year a mysterious shipment was caught smuggling Coronavirus from Canada. It was traced to Chinese agents working at a Canadian lab. Subsequent investigation by GreatGameIndia linked the agents to Chinese Biological Warfare Program from where the virus is suspected to have leaked causing the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak. (This report on Coronavirus Bioweapon has caused a major international controversy and is suppressed actively by a section of mainstream media.)
Coronavirus Bioweapon - How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It | GreatGameIndia
Contents [hide]

Coronavirus-Bioweapon.jpg

There is more in the Stay informed thread about how the Medical Martial Law Bills were passed after 9/11's Anthrax False flag, and how the same folks that wrote that legislation, were the same folks that were responsible for running that drill for this pandemic back in October.

It is, indeed, all connected to create a one world technocracy (Which YES, does depend on 5G) as the dollar loses its place as the world reserve currency.

Will it all go back to normal? It might. . . but after it is all done, the folks in control will have a better idea of what they need to do to crash the entire world's economy, and switch to a new one world currency. . . if they are not yet preparing to do that very thing as we are pre-occupied with surviving their biological warfare upon us.

Forum List

Back