Coronavirus screening missing more than half of cases likely to fail

Well, considering that damn near all the chemicals required to make drugs are coming from China, is it any wonder this is happening?

America too dependent on China for its medicine, experts warn

Experts are warning America has become too dependent on China for its medicine -- everything from painkillers, to antibiotics, and even aspirin can all be sourced back to a country the Department of Defense considers an adversary.

The Food and Drug Administration estimates that at least 80 percent of the active ingredients found in all of America's medicines come from abroad – primarily China.

"Imagine if China turned off that spigot," said Rosemary Gibson, author of "China RX: The Risks of America's Dependence on China for Medicine." "China's aim is to become the global pharmacy to the world -- it says that. It wants to disrupt, to dominate, and displace American and other Western companies."

Can't think of a better reason to start manufacturing our drugs and other needs right here in our own country. Let's stock our empty shelves with quality grade everything. Made in the USA.

Be kinda hard to do when 80 percent of the active ingredients in drugs come from China. Who is going to build a factory for this? I don't think you would have many interested investors.

Not one single case of COVID-19 in SF, but you can still catch AIDS, Hep C, Influenza, and a whole host of other diseases from the poop on the sidewalks.

Have you seen the latest update

View attachment 309355

View attachment 309354

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

That's because the deep state bureaucratic assholes in the CDC chose to quarantine some returning from China at Travis AFB just outside of the area. DUH!

They just can't be this stupid, it has to be on purpose. Is it part of some sick leftard scorched earth plan?

LOL. Check this one out

upload_2020-2-28_16-31-25.jpeg

That's how dumb these idiots are.

Not one single case of COVID-19 in SF, but you can still catch AIDS, Hep C, Influenza, and a whole host of other diseases from the poop on the sidewalks.

Have you seen the latest update

View attachment 309355

View attachment 309354

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

That's because the deep state bureaucratic assholes in the CDC chose to quarantine some returning from China at Travis AFB just outside of the area. DUH!

They just can't be this stupid, it has to be on purpose. Is it part of some sick leftard scorched earth plan?

LOL. Check this one out

View attachment 309379

That's how dumb these idiots are.

Yeah I saw that one a few days ago.

Schumer wants 8.5 billion for the global fight against corona virus. F' that spend 8.5 here on our own medical facilities to take care of what will be coming our way via China's blunders.

Schumer requesting $8.5 billion in emergency funding on coronavirus

check out the sites I always post from the truth of what's coming is all over it.

Economy going
food will be going and much more...

(ETH) – A disturbing video claiming to show a stack of body bags laying together at a... THIS IS IN IRAN.

Schumer wants 8.5 billion for the global fight against corona virus. F' that spend 8.5 here on our own medical facilities to take care of what will be coming our way via China's blunders.

check out the sites I always post from the truth of what's coming is all over it.

Economy going

(ETH) – A disturbing video claiming to show a stack of body bags laying together at a... THIS IS IN IRAN.

Yeah, Rod said to me 'you won't recognize the country in a few months down the road'. Then again some people been saying we were nuts or crazy long ago so what the heck. Try to get the old fashion basics and get ready to hunker down for awhile.

Economy going

Yeah, Rod said to me 'you won't recognize the country in a few months down the road'. Then again some people been saying we were nuts or crazy long ago so what the heck. Try to get the old fashion basics and get ready to hunker down for awhile.

Yep check it out the FIRST CHIILD DEATH .
Coronavirus strikes Children’s Hospital in Liverpool as child tests positive

Economy going

There are a lot of exvax parents here that are very concerned about this transferring to their children that are already damaged by vaccines,

Economy going

There are a lot of exvax parents here that are very concerned about this transferring to their children that are already damaged by vaccines,

Actually I apologize the Child isn't dead--------- JUst has the virus.

Economy going

One in a group I belong to was telling us her doctor and her doctor's daughter have it but also influenza A which in itself can be deadly.

Economy going

I always try to keep plenty on hand for us since I learned about it. This last order of herbs I got some extra to make a tincture for my vaporizer just in case its needed.

Glycyrrhizin, an active component of licorice roots, reduces morbidity and mortality of mice infected with lethal doses of influenza virus.

Licking latency with licorice

Economy going

One in a group I belong to was telling us her doctor and her doctor's daughter have it but also influenza A which in itself can be deadly.

It's being said you can be cured of it but you can get it again and it's killing ppl the 2nd time arounnd.

In the UK they are wearinng masks LOL
uk-facemasks235.jpg

The link to the story iis where I always post from.

Forum List

Back