Coronavirus Could Be Helped By Quarantining Pence

Awwww...little boy upset...:itsok:
Why? We win elections :abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, that matters in this case. You're old. If i gets to Boston and kills you by the luck of the draw, do you want that carved on you tombstone?
Your going to come
To
Boston to kill
Me!? Lol what
Of course not. Don't know where the "t" went. Probably didn't hit the key hard enough and didn't take time to proof such a short one. Sorry if you misinterpreted lazy keyboarding. You should have figured out by now, I'm not the violent type unless me or mine physically attacked.
If I get to Boston to kills you?
What did that mean
Don't get paranoid, ya old fart. Here, I'll fix it: Yeah,as if politics matters in this case. (It doesn't) You're old.(at least I think you are) If it (meaning the corona virus) gets to Boston and (and you happen to contract the corona virus and you become mortally sickened by it and fail to survive) it kills you by the luck of the draw, do you want that (We win Elections) carved on you tombstone? (It wouldn't be much of an epitaph, even for a minor right wing paid message board political hack) There you go. How's that?

Yeah, that matters in this case. You're old. If i gets to Boston and kills you by the luck of the draw, do you want that carved on you tombstone?
Your going to come
To
Boston to kill
Me!? Lol what
Of course not. Don't know where the "t" went. Probably didn't hit the key hard enough and didn't take time to proof such a short one. Sorry if you misinterpreted lazy keyboarding. You should have figured out by now, I'm not the violent type unless me or mine physically attacked.
What did that mean
Don't get paranoid, ya old fart. Here, I'll fix it: Yeah,as if politics matters in this case. (It doesn't) You're old.(at least I think you are) If it (meaning the corona virus) gets to Boston and (and you happen to contract the corona virus and you become mortally sickened by it and fail to survive) it kills you by the luck of the draw, do you want that (We win Elections) carved on you tombstone? (It wouldn't be much of an epitaph, even for a minor right wing paid message board political hack) There you go. How's that?
Chicken shit

Your going to come
To
Boston to kill
Me!? Lol what
What did that mean
Chicken shit
Shit sniffer.

Your going to come
To
Boston to kill
Me!? Lol what
What did that mean
Chicken shit
Shit sniffer.
Jug of shit

TrY winning elections democrats lol he he

America hates you haha
Empirically speaking, America hates Trumpletons.
View attachment 309340 Nice

Only way you clowns will win another election is by cheating (with a little help from Das Poot, zesty voter suppression, and the Electoral College)
Ummmmm......ummmmmmm the next Democrat President hasn't been born yet
Post of the year! Lol

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Friday that significant progress in battling the coronavirus could be achieved by quarantining Mike Pence.

Speaking to lawmakers on Capitol Hill, the C.D.C. director said that, given Pence’s record as a science denier who mishandled an aids outbreak while he was the governor of Indiana, an immediate quarantine of the Vice-President was “an essential first step.”

“Mike Pence should be sealed off in a secure area, where he will have no access to a phone or computer,” the director said. “That will go a long way toward containing the harm he might otherwise cause.”

The C.D.C. chief added that there were a number of places ideal for quarantining Pence, all of them in Antarctica.

Shortly after the C.D.C. director’s testimony, Pence forcefully took issue with the assessment. “The threat I pose to the nation has been wildly overstated, and I do not know how to use a computer,” he said.

C.D.C. Director Says Coronavirus Effort Could Be Helped by Quarantining Pence
.......................................................................................................
Unfortunately, there is an element of truth in that satirical piece. Pence hasn't so much been put in control of the government's response to the virus as he has controlling the message. All the experts must now check with Mikey before issuing any statements. Cuz...........you know..........the last thing this particular admin wants is for the experts to share their expertise with the public by telling the truth. In this matter, as in all matters, the truth is the enemy of Trumpery.

Funny how the left-wing talks about how everyone has a right to not be offended. Can't say "He" about a male, with an XY chromosome, because someone might be offended.... yet here you are, with absolutely no point, no issue to discussion, posting something exclusively for the intent to offend people.

Hypocrite much?

And on top of that, again... the people who scream about calling someone "He" when they have XY chromosome... claiming that others are Anti-Science?

Hypocrite tons?

This thread is a riot... and it's funny because of the endless hypocrisy of the people posting it :)

What did that mean
Chicken shit
Shit sniffer.
Jug of shit
OK. I get it. Always wondered what the business model for paid posters was, since I found out you guys existed. You are paid by the number of posts, no matter how short? Damn. There's a market and marketing concept for the most unbelievably stupid shit. Appalling in one way, but kinda makes you proud as one who support free markets and marketing. Probably means I was ruined by higher education.

What did that mean
Chicken shit
Shit sniffer.
Jug of shit
OK. I get it. Always wondered what the business model for paid posters was, since I found out you guys existed. You are paid by the number of posts, no matter how short? Damn. There's a market and marketing concept for the most unbelievably stupid shit. Appalling in one way, but kinda makes you proud as one who support free markets and marketing. Probably means I was ruined by higher education.
Go back to trolling

Chicken shit
Shit sniffer.
Jug of shit
Go back to trolling
Dude! Trolling is your life.

Go back to trolling
I never troll

Go back to trolling
I never troll
That is self delusional. Being paid to post is proof positive. It is like a prostitute telling the cop she doesn't Fk for money. The Fks for love of Fking.
Mind I have nothing against the business models, but get real.

America hates you haha
2018 was awesome, wasn't it?
41 seats? Lol four years prior we took 52 lol

Not just the 41 seats in the House...

Democratic wins in these 9 states will have seismic policy consequences

Democrats flipped seven governorships, six state legislative chambers, and more than 300 state House and Senate seats on election night. The party went a long way to regaining control at the state level after suffering devastating losses throughout the Barack Obama years.

Jug of shit
Go back to trolling
I never troll
That is self delusional. Being paid to post is proof positive. It is like a prostitute telling the cop she doesn't Fk for money. The Fks for love of Fking.
You paying me

America hates you haha
2018 was awesome, wasn't it?
41 seats? Lol four years prior we took 52 lol

Not just the 41 seats in the House...

Democratic wins in these 9 states will have seismic policy consequences

Democrats flipped seven governorships, six state legislative chambers, and more than 300 state House and Senate seats on election night. The party went a long way to regaining control at the state level after suffering devastating losses throughout the Barack Obama years.
Lol and we did the same plus more in 2014

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Friday that significant progress in battling the coronavirus could be achieved by quarantining Mike Pence.

Speaking to lawmakers on Capitol Hill, the C.D.C. director said that, given Pence’s record as a science denier who mishandled an aids outbreak while he was the governor of Indiana, an immediate quarantine of the Vice-President was “an essential first step.”

“Mike Pence should be sealed off in a secure area, where he will have no access to a phone or computer,” the director said. “That will go a long way toward containing the harm he might otherwise cause.”

The C.D.C. chief added that there were a number of places ideal for quarantining Pence, all of them in Antarctica.

Shortly after the C.D.C. director’s testimony, Pence forcefully took issue with the assessment. “The threat I pose to the nation has been wildly overstated, and I do not know how to use a computer,” he said.

.......................................................................................................
Unfortunately, there is an element of truth in that satirical piece. Pence hasn't so much been put in control of the government's response to the virus as he has controlling the message. All the experts must now check with Mikey before issuing any statements. Cuz...........you know..........the last thing this particular admin wants is for the experts to share their expertise with the public by telling the truth. In this matter, as in all matters, the truth is the enemy of Trumpery.
And Bergy comes up with possibly THE dumbest thread starter I've seen on this site. Way to go, ya knucklehead!

Go back to trolling
I never troll
You paying me
Why did? Did you get a W-2 from a White 6?

WhyIwon.jpg

And Bergy comes up with possibly THE dumbest thread starter I've seen on this site. Way to go, ya knucklehead!
Has a ways to go before knocking off mascale...But yeah, his threads pretty much suck on toast.

Go back to trolling
I never troll
You paying me
Why did? Did you get a W-2 from a White 6?
Did you send me one?

Forum List

Back