#CoronaHoax2020 — A Chain-Link Fence to Stop Mosquitoes…

And as I mentioned in introducing my second image, it's focus-stacked from multiple images at different depths, to increase depth of field.

Focus stacked how? How many slices? Where in the material were you looking? THere's a lot of folds and stuff.. The material is not completely flat..

Road dust is a lot bigger than a virus. Big enough that some of it will stick in such a mask. Even so, I'd bet that at least as much dust got through that mask as was stopped by it.

It in the definition of the N95 standard.. Can't be quibbled over.. It STOPS 95% of "non oil particles" that are 0.3 microns or larger.. NOT EXACTLY DESIGNED for "fluid borne viruses"... But that's the guarantee when you buy one...

As I said above you cannot TEST 100% of them.. And there's reports of a lot cheap junk being imported... But chances of a citizen scoring REAL ONES if they're not in health services right now is close to ZERO...

The China Virus is SMALLER than .30 microns, the mask stops very little if any viruses from going through. From Wikipedia:

"Structure

Coronaviruses are large, roughly spherical, particles with bulbous surface projections.[41] The average diameter of the virus particles is around 125 nm (.125 μm). The diameter of the envelope is 85 nm and the spikes are 20 nm long. The envelope of the virus in electron micrographs appears as a distinct pair of electron-dense shells (shells that are relatively opaque to the electron beam used to scan the virus particle)."

In post 366 are a number of research papers discussing face masks.

Why Masks Don’t Work Against COVID-19

Clearly the reprehensible right isn’t going to stop propagating ridiculous lies and misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic.

This thread is yet another example of that.

If I were to show you a standard, common, chain link fence, and I were to show you a mosquito, I think you'd find it pretty obvious that a chain link fence would be useless for stopping mosquitoes; that is, unless you had mindlessly allowed yourself to be brainwashed into supporting a political agenda that depends on believing that mosquitoes can't get through a chain link fence. And you'd have to be pretty dumb to accept that level of brainwashing.

Well, I've shown you an N95 mask. Unfortunately, I cannot show you a virus, because virii are so incredibly tiny that my microscope, in its most extreme configuration, cannot resolve them. But compared to the gaps that I have clearly shown in an N95 mask, virii are much smaller, than mosquitoes are compared to the openings in a chain link fence.

So, what does it tell any rational person about you, that you've allowed yourself to be so profoundly deceived that you believe that an N95 mask is of any use at all in stopping virii from getting through it?

Do you doubt that virii as as small as I say they are? Do you doubt that the gaps in an N95 mask are as big as I've shown them to be, and that even in trying to refute me, flacaltenn actually helped prove me correct by providing a better-quality image that shows, as well as mine does, how big these gaps are?

Clearly the reprehensible right isn’t going to stop propagating ridiculous lies and misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic.

If I were to show you a standard, common, chain link fence, and I were to show you a mosquito, I think you'd find it pretty obvious that a chain link fence would be useless for stopping mosquitoes; that is, unless you had mindlessly allowed yourself to be brainwashed into supporting a political agenda that depends on believing that mosquitoes can't get through a chain link fence. And you'd have to be pretty dumb to accept that level of brainwashing.

Well, I've shown you an N95 mask. Unfortunately, I cannot show you a virus, because virii are so incredibly tiny that my microscope, in its most extreme configuration, cannot resolve them. But compared to the gaps that I have clearly shown in an N95 mask, virii are much smaller, than mosquitoes are compared to the openings in a chain link fence.

So, what does it tell any rational person about you, that you've allowed yourself to be so profoundly deceived that you believe that an N95 mask is of any use at all in stopping virii from getting through it?

Do you doubt that virii as as small as I say they are? Do you doubt that the gaps in an N95 mask are as big as I've shown them to be, and that even in trying to refute me, flacaltenn actually helped prove me correct by providing a better-quality image that shows, as well as mine does, how big these gaps are?
Well, C Clayton IS a bit dim..............

I love the scientific approach, no matter what.

My idea for testing such a mask is very simple and I would like to see what your thoughts are.

If you can SMELL ANYTHING with one of these masks on. . . Even a single fart. . .

It's aint protecting you from no Rona.

Last edited:
If you can SMELL ANYTHING with one of these masks on
exactly what my instructors taught when i went to hazmat training. ....

i also went through a lot of PPE training ,as well as served as infection control officer for many moons

point?

I can't fault anyone searching for a PPE metric , there are many variables to consider , one PPE does not fit all

what i do find questionable is the metric the 'powers that be' utilize in claiming cloth masks are okey dokey

presently, most are simply wearing bandit sytle bandana's .......at best virtue signaling ......markets look like some western flick........~S~

Sheeple, don your masks!!

sheep_mask_code.jpg

Prove to the state that you are a patriotic and loyal citizen!!

Shut up and Obey!!

Masks on!!! Brains off!!

Not sure what your point is. Mask dont stop you from getting the virus. They just help keep you from spreading it by limiting the distance your water vapor travels.

Repeat after me…

“Bahhhhh. Baaaaaaaaah. Baaaaaaaaaaaah.”

There, that's a good little sheep. Now you just run along, and don't bother to think for yourself, or open your eyes and try to see what's going on all around you. Just believe what your masters tell you to believe.
You fool...vomiting an opinion contrary to the expert consensus doesn't make you an independent thinker. It makes you ignorant and wrong.

And as I mentioned in introducing my second image, it's focus-stacked from multiple images at different depths, to increase depth of field.

Focus stacked how? How many slices? Where in the material were you looking? THere's a lot of folds and stuff.. The material is not completely flat..

Road dust is a lot bigger than a virus. Big enough that some of it will stick in such a mask. Even so, I'd bet that at least as much dust got through that mask as was stopped by it.

It in the definition of the N95 standard.. Can't be quibbled over.. It STOPS 95% of "non oil particles" that are 0.3 microns or larger.. NOT EXACTLY DESIGNED for "fluid borne viruses"... But that's the guarantee when you buy one...

As I said above you cannot TEST 100% of them.. And there's reports of a lot cheap junk being imported... But chances of a citizen scoring REAL ONES if they're not in health services right now is close to ZERO...

The China Virus is SMALLER than .30 microns, the mask stops very little if any viruses from going through. From Wikipedia:

"Structure

Coronaviruses are large, roughly spherical, particles with bulbous surface projections.[41] The average diameter of the virus particles is around 125 nm (.125 μm). The diameter of the envelope is 85 nm and the spikes are 20 nm long. The envelope of the virus in electron micrographs appears as a distinct pair of electron-dense shells (shells that are relatively opaque to the electron beam used to scan the virus particle)."

In post 366 are a number of research papers discussing face masks.

Why Masks Don’t Work Against COVID-19
That only states they are not guaranteed effective. The point of everyone wearing masks is to reduce the amount of airborne virus in the spaces around people. This is a simple concept that even small children understand.

Look.. There's really no medical argument that an N95 mask ALONE is gonna guarantee protection from airborne aerosolized virus.. And CERTAINLY not 2 layers of cloth which is what MOST people are using on the street.. So WHY are we even discussing this??

It's a FEEL GOOD thing to do.. Fauci has repeatedly said that.. And in fact, civilians NOT using any kind of mask PROPERLY are INCREASING their chances of contamination..

At worst -- it's a symbolic feel good thing.. At BEST -- it's to protect OTHERS FROM YOU... Not expected to SAVE YOU from others...

Oh, come on, lets be real about this issue with the masks.

If you were to use a mask dense enough and capable to impede the Corona virus to pass thru, then you will become another Floyd: "I can't breath... I can't breath..."

Earlier today, I put an N95 mask under my microscope, to see how wide the spacing is between the fibers of which it is comprised. I used two different methods to photograph the result.

First, here is a picture taken by a method that I've used for years, which produces a moderate-quality image, but for which I've worked out all the bugs and all the relevant calibrations. With the 10× objective and the 15× eyepiece in place, I used a cheap point&shoot-type digital camera pointed into the eyepiece. The numbered scale that you see in this image is built into the 15× eyepiece, and when used with the 10× objective, the space between the numbered ticks represents a distance of 122 microns. A micron is 1⁄1000 of a milometer; a millimeter is usually the distance between the smallest ticks on most metric rulers.

From this, we can see that the gaps between fibers in this N95 mask are typically around 50 microns or so. Cheaper surgical-type masks, and almost certainly nearly all fabric masks, surely have even larger gaps. So, anything about fifty microns or so should be able to get through this mask; get down to about ten or twenty microns, and this mask would be no obstacle at all.

The #CoronaHoax2020 virus ranges in size from about 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron. At the smaller end of it's range, the #CoronaHoax virus is about a thousand times smaller than what this mask can reliably be expected to block.

My 10× objective, with a numerical aperture of 0.2, can theoretical resolve detail down to about two to four microns. My most extreme objective, a 100× oil-immersion objective with an NA of 1.25, can theoretically resolve detail down to about 0.3 to 0.6 of a micron. So, at 0.2 of a micron, the very largest #CoronaHoax2000 virus is smaller than I can possibly hope to be able to see with my microscope.

View attachment 341827

I very recently acquired an adapter to connect my much-better camera, a Nikon D3200, to my microscope. This goes in place of the eyepiece, only using the objective as the only optical component. I've still got some bugs to work out, as far as using it to get the best image, and as far as calibrating the combinations of my D3200 connected via this adapter, to my different objective, as far as how size is scaled. The image below was taken using the same 10× objective that I used to take the above picture. I took three different pictures, focused slightly differently, and focus-stacked them, to improve depth-of-field.

View attachment 341829
A tale of two masks:
1. Your standard surgical mask. This mask is designed for the health care worker to not spread droplets onto the patient.
2. Your standard N-95 mask. This mask is designed for the person you are across from, to not spread droplets to you.
You will notice that in both cases, the operative word is..."droplets."
Unless you are actually walking around town wearing a Level-4 Biohazard Suit with its own oxygen supply system, viruses and bacteria can reach you.
I did a percentage check of how many people are counted as having COVID-19 in our County, versus the population number and came out with a percentage rate of positive patients of, .05%. That's five-one/hundredths of a percent. That's the likelihood that one will be exposed to someone with the virus. That's not even a tenth of a percent. We stand a better chance of being bitten by a bear here, yet no one walks around carrying bear spray. It's time to move on.

This is for all of you who are still stubbornly refusing to see the point.

Here, I've taken a portion of one of the images in my OP, and scaled it so that each pixel now represents a square of approximately 0.2 microns, which is the upper end of the size range for the #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

See that red circle in the middle of this image, at about the 5.75 position on the scale, and about even with the top of the ticks? Load the full-sized image, and zoom in on that circle, until you see, inside of it, a single red pixel. On the scale of this image, that's the biggest that the #CoronaHoax virus is known to get. The biggest #CoronaHoax virus would just fit in that pixel. Now, zoom back out, and see how tiny that is, compared to the spaces between the fibers that make up the material of this mask.

Now, if you still believe that this mask will protect anyone from the #CoronaHoax#2020 virus, then I truly do not know what to say to you, other than may the great Laurence Tureaud have compassion for you.

zPICT0001pQq1200HQ.JPG

i did not read the whole damned thing-----but my understanding of the mask is that it retards the spread of DROPLETS that you spit out when you cough, talk, or sneeze. It is the droplets that suspend and float around in the air and infect other people. It seems to me that masks would have been a terrific thing in the age of TUBERCULOSIS. Masks and handwashing protect you and others as well as anyone has managed to COME UP WITH so far. The mycobacterium of TB is a bit larger than the Coronavirus----but it is still the DROPLETS

This is for all of you who are still stubbornly refusing to see the point.

Here, I've taken a portion of one of the images in my OP, and scaled it so that each pixel now represents a square of approximately 0.2 microns, which is the upper end of the size range for the #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

See that red circle in the middle of this image, at about the 5.75 position on the scale, and about even with the top of the ticks? Load the full-sized image, and zoom in on that circle, until you see, inside of it, a single red pixel. On the scale of this image, that's the biggest that the #CoronaHoax virus is known to get. The biggest #CoronaHoax virus would just fit in that pixel. Now, zoom back out, and see how tiny that is, compared to the spaces between the fibers that make up the material of this mask.

Now, if you still believe that this mask will protect anyone from the #CoronaHoax#2020 virus, then I truly do not know what to say to you, other than may the great Laurence Tureaud have compassion for you.

View attachment 356506

As an addendum to my previous post, just to make it a bit easier, here's a small piece of the image in my previous post, enlarged so that you can see the pixel, representing the largest size of a #CoronaHoax2020 virus, compared to the circle that identifies its location in the larger-scale image.

zPICT0001pHQ200to800Sq.JPG

try again ----the MASK stops YOUR SPIT DROPLETS from hanging in the air. It does not SANITIZE your environment. For that WASH YOUR HANDS and stay clear of other people. TRY TO FOCUS

Earlier today, I put an N95 mask under my microscope, to see how wide the spacing is between the fibers of which it is comprised. I used two different methods to photograph the result.

First, here is a picture taken by a method that I've used for years, which produces a moderate-quality image, but for which I've worked out all the bugs and all the relevant calibrations. With the 10× objective and the 15× eyepiece in place, I used a cheap point&shoot-type digital camera pointed into the eyepiece. The numbered scale that you see in this image is built into the 15× eyepiece, and when used with the 10× objective, the space between the numbered ticks represents a distance of 122 microns. A micron is 1⁄1000 of a milometer; a millimeter is usually the distance between the smallest ticks on most metric rulers.

From this, we can see that the gaps between fibers in this N95 mask are typically around 50 microns or so. Cheaper surgical-type masks, and almost certainly nearly all fabric masks, surely have even larger gaps. So, anything about fifty microns or so should be able to get through this mask; get down to about ten or twenty microns, and this mask would be no obstacle at all.

The #CoronaHoax2020 virus ranges in size from about 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron. At the smaller end of it's range, the #CoronaHoax virus is about a thousand times smaller than what this mask can reliably be expected to block.

My 10× objective, with a numerical aperture of 0.2, can theoretical resolve detail down to about two to four microns. My most extreme objective, a 100× oil-immersion objective with an NA of 1.25, can theoretically resolve detail down to about 0.3 to 0.6 of a micron. So, at 0.2 of a micron, the very largest #CoronaHoax2000 virus is smaller than I can possibly hope to be able to see with my microscope.

View attachment 341827

I very recently acquired an adapter to connect my much-better camera, a Nikon D3200, to my microscope. This goes in place of the eyepiece, only using the objective as the only optical component. I've still got some bugs to work out, as far as using it to get the best image, and as far as calibrating the combinations of my D3200 connected via this adapter, to my different objective, as far as how size is scaled. The image below was taken using the same 10× objective that I used to take the above picture. I took three different pictures, focused slightly differently, and focus-stacked them, to improve depth-of-field.

View attachment 341829

Yeah what kind of fool would believe some partisan hack with a microscope on his bullshit findings. But beyond that this moron, Blaylock, calls the cornavirus A hoax while at the same time saying it is ineffective against the virus. Well, it it’s a hoax why even have a thread on the effectiveness of masks.

The sad part is that there are many that will believe asshats and losers like Blaylock. Not wear a mask and get sick or die. This type of person is the most pernicious type of sleazy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back