Corey Stingley: The Next Trayvon Martin. No Justice, No Peace!

Cleverly written = flowery shit.

You call that cleverly/flowerily written? I did spend a little more time than I would the average op but I assure you I can do better. I will not let you down next time sir!

Also I would beg that you understand the above writing style ensures that readers in the forums actually read the entire passage. So many times I have seen people read the headline and ignore the rest. I therefore changed it up a bit for that reason among others.

You wrote that??
Sorry I thought you pasted it from the internets. :redface:

You didn't know? You thought it was from the internet? Uh, I don't know whether to take that as a complement or an insult.

In any case, if it was from the internet I would have only cited part of the article with a link so as to avoid plagiarism and getting booted from the forum when an outlet demands it be taken down. Indeed, they enjoy their web traffic! No I wrote that in full. It is a product of boredom and a few extra minutes combined with a curiosity of how others would respond here.

I truly think that this is the next Trayvon Martin story if only the national media would pick it up. From there it is only a stones throw away from watching the streets revert back to the Rodney King days upon the "not guilty" verdict that is sure to come. It makes for good TV and a reminder that a large quantity of the black population has zero self control. Normally liberals would jump on such a story so as to promote a leftist racial agenda. They will not because this story, as the Trayvon Martin case, has the propensity to achieve the exact opposite of their ends when blacks show their asses on national tv rioting in the streets. Look no further than the under reporting of the Trayvon riots to attest to that.

Last edited:
You'd think the race pimps would be a little more shy about promoting black-youth crime after the Martin fiasco, but I doubt they have the intelligence. He shoulda hung outside and found some adult to buy the stuff like white kids do, but then maybe he was poe poe.

Did you hear that cash register? Cha CHING!!!!! Years of raising a thug is about to pay off for one lucky father.

Forum List

Back