cops wearing cameras ....be careful what you wish !

The bad thing about cameras on cops is, if they catch a under age kid with booze and want to cut him a break or a little weed, they will have to arrest him everything is on camera. You will see the number of arrests sky rocket because I know cops have cut people loose, I was one of them.

That's not true. Officers have discretion. The fact that it's recorded won't, or at least shouldn't, affect that.

The bad thing about cameras on cops is, if they catch a under age kid with booze and want to cut him a break or a little weed, they will have to arrest him everything is on camera. You will see the number of arrests sky rocket because I know cops have cut people loose, I was one of them.

They need to legalize weed. Problem solved.

good point

That's not true. Officers have discretion. The fact that it's recorded won't, or at least shouldn't, affect that.

So if the cops bust an underage drinking party, trash the booze and send everyone home and thats on camera, how does that work? I would think since they are being watched, they would have to seize the booze and arrest everyone in site? how could they let the kids go while being filmed?

While i agree with your assessment on cameras, that "negro" stuff has got to go.

Yeah, learn how to capitalize, yidnar. You damned Caucasian, you. Damn, it is...

Caucasian...not caucasian...that would be white skinned people

and it's...

Negro...not negro...that would be black skinned people.

Get it right!

While i agree with your assessment on cameras, that "negro" stuff has got to go.
whats wrong with the word negro ?

The word is 'dated' and offensive to some, you hairy blue thing!

Hello randiy ;) LNTS

No, the word NEGRO with a capital N is the scientific classification of dark/black skinned people of Africa. If you don't know that already...then look it the hell up.l

whats wrong with the word negro ?

The word is 'dated' and offensive to some, you hairy blue thing!

Hello randiy ;) LNTS

No, the word NEGRO with a capital N is the scientific classification of dark/black skinned people of Africa. If you don't know that already...then look it the hell up.l
No one wants to be called a negro. Its simply a fact. You can make up whatever argument you want for it, but in the end its considered an insult and everyone knows it. Like i said, referring to black people as nergos is petty nonsense. Plus, when people use that word in the OP, it makes it hard for the rest of us to agree with the point of the thread. Loony racists may sometimes say things that are true, but who the fuck wants to say they agree with them when they are dropping N bombs? Not me.

Forum List

Back