Cops Tell Black Communities to Police Themselves!!!!

We just buried cops here in Louisiana, none of whom had shot anyone. They were ambushed and assassinated. Here are the words of one:

“Please don’t let hate infect your heart. This city MUST and WILL get better. I’m working in these streets so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer I got you.”
Yeah, that was the Black cop. You wouldn't hear a White Lousiana cop saying that!
You are too stupid to understand how racist that statement is.

No wonder you think Fox is such a problem.

Well, gee, I guess the truth hurts you. The cop who said it WAS BLACK. And no southern White cop has been seen on national TV saying that!

That's just not true.

Officer describes how he serves his community - CNN Video

Rapper: Why this cop is doing it right - CNN Video

I just have a hard time with this. If this is what is required to get people to stop breaking the law, and start following the rules, and to stop being in confrontation with police...... ok.... I guess.

I was raised differently.
I don't respect authority, because they came around and played foot ball, or did anything.

I respect authority because it's morally right. You treat officers with respect, not because they earned it or deserve it, because you are obligated as an America citizen to respect the authority society has placed in its police officers.

Shut up, and do what you are told.

If you have a problem with the laws, stop voting people in office who create those laws. The police didn't make the rules. They just enforce the rules, and you are keep your mouth shut, and respect the officer whether you think he deserves it or not.

Oh, I agree. I was just calling bullshit on his claim all white cops are racist.

They reap what they sow...

You talking about the community or the police ?

You really think that being unprofessional and "punishing" the community by not doing your job is a way to gain the community trust and respect ???

Is it about being unprofessional or a community that wants to coddle and make excuses for criminals' behavior? If black lives matter, where are the mentors and men from among them who are sick of seeing THEIR young people turning to drugs, gangs, and crime? Is it easier to blame the cops than face criminal statistics? When will the real men begin to stand up for themselves, face some responsibility and accountability for their kids?
You guys sit around the pool hall or some other male bonding place taking bits and pieces of media driven hate and making it worse.
You don't question your sources or consider that most Black fathers take care of their kids even if they might not be married to the mothers at the time of birth. You just take the propaganda delivered to you on a silver platter and run with it because that is exactly what you want to hear. Many of you probably never have any kind of interaction with a Black person except in a work environment. That makes what Rush, Bill O'Reilly or Hannity say the hate monger's gospel. You are well indoctrinated...

This is not propoganda, and I frankly don't care if my view happens to be shared by O'Reilly and Hannity or not. It's rather hypocritical to concern yourself with cops that are going after those who commit the crime, and not look to those men who should be policing their own kids rather than abandoning the mom to raise them on their own because they are a bunch of lazy asses who don't care. You want me to believe black lives matter? ... than concern yourself with those kids within your own continuity and reach out to them instead of showing a blind eye to it. Man up and reach out and actually concern yourself with those youth in your own backyard and neighborhoods, stop making excuses to look for someone else to blame for what you are not willing to do.

The CDC has completed and disseminated a report that more than 72% of Black children are born out of wedlock.
And, as expected, those who hate Blacks are all over it. Assumptions abound ;and, the lowest social conditions of the 25% of Blacks who are poor are attributed to the entire community as a whole. The statistics do not tell the whole story.

The most important issue here is the false notion that Back fathers are absent and have abandoned the mothers of their children.
Yet, one study at least has found that notion to be spurious. In general Black fathers do take responsibility and support their children. Many cohabit with the mothers and are even more available than many White married fathers.

Obviously you have made up your mind that Black children are all mired in poverty with only a welfare mother to look after them.
You are wrong! There are some, but everyplace I have gone in these United States, I have found that to be the exception rather than the rule. But even so, some single mothers are also employed and capable of taking care of their children without having to resort to welfare. And they usually have children fathered by men with jobs too.

Further, the black birthrate has been declining for years.

"Unwed Black mothers" seems to be the major weapon in your pejorative arsenal which some ambiguous author has launched with extreme prejudice. What they forgot to mention was that many Blacks marry AFTER the child is born. Or they cohabit.

I suspect some White neighborhoods were shunned after dark also!
You'd be wrong
Perhaps that is why the white on white on White crime is so pervasive…your people deny it and have a false sense of security about it:
View attachment 83563
Eh

Don't care. You're gonna have to try harder than that to get a rise out of me
That is precisely the problem with MANY White people. You are motived by gut instinct and media reporting whims.
Gut instinct & common sense is why most white people don't live in the ghetto. So what's your point?

Most white people do not live in Trailer parks either. But since you mentioned it. The people who created the Ghettos when they abandoned the cities and took their tax base with them have recently been quietly doing the unthinkable in some major cities. It is called Gentrification. You have heard of that haven't you?

Gee with love like this I cant see why they don't want to go in to their hoods.

So the majority of Blacks who have nothing to do with BLM have to suffer because White people with power deem it so? That democratic Plantation is starting to look like the old southern conservative plantation. <sarcasm>

It doesnt take a majority to kill a cop.

No, all it takes is a jury of 12. But it is rarely done even when deserved.

You are full of shit . Cops have just shootings all the time and no one says anything .

There have been some shootings , caught on tape , that are highly questionable . Those are the ones that blow up .

And no one of any importance is calling for the shooting of police . Other than some screwballs on the web .

We just buried cops here in Louisiana, none of whom had shot anyone. They were ambushed and assassinated. Here are the words of one:

“Please don’t let hate infect your heart. This city MUST and WILL get better. I’m working in these streets so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer I got you.”
Yeah, that was the Black cop. You wouldn't hear a White Lousiana cop saying that!

Well, gee, I guess the truth hurts you. The cop who said it WAS BLACK. And no southern White cop has been seen on national TV saying that!

There's not truth except you have to be pretty ignorant to make a statement like that, which actually comes from the same racist point of view that you accuse the cops as being. If you judge law enforcement first by their color rather than their rhetoric then you an active participant of the same hatred.

WTF?BWHAHAHAHAH!

Good for the cops.

In poor New York neighborhoods, residents ask: Where are the police?
"In recent years, Marcy has had a group of very reliable visitors: the police, who patrol on foot and in cars as part of a controversial "broken windows" strategy that focuses on cracking down on small crimes to prevent bigger ones. Until three weeks ago, they had been an ever-present, highly visible presence in Marcy Houses.

Now, the police have all but disappeared, raising safety concerns among some residents while pleasing others who view the police strategy as oppressive. A reporter saw only one police car on a visit on Thursday.
The shooting of two police officers in their patrol car a block away from the development on Dec. 20 has widened a rift between the police unions and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, who they accuse of making anti-police statements and fuelling a hostile environment for police, allegations he denies.

Police department data shows the number of arrests and court summonses has plunged across the city since the shooting. But it is in higher crime areas like Marcy Houses, and neighborhoods such as Mott Haven in the Bronx, that the lower police profile may be of most concern."

:0) Then they should give up their badges and jobs and get the fuck out of black communities. Black officers will fill the void.
their badge doesn't say for hire in black neighborhoods only. There is other work they'd be doing, they'll work for their money. and they have removed themselves from those neighborhoods. The neighborhood doesn't want them. Why else would they kill them?

IF cops are refusing to work in black communities, then they aren't doing the jobs they are paid to do .. and IF those cops can't do their jobs without murdering innocent people, then they shouldn't be on the police force in the first place.

A win-win for everybody.

A community that's violent towards cops, with the threat of ambush, are not going to patrol that area but may decide to only report under heavy assistance. The governor of a state could also decide to set "conditions" if they feel the lives of those cops serving are under constant threat. Of black lives matter, most communities should be involved in policing themselves as well as being vigilant informants and mentors of the youth if they want to see improvement. Communities share a responsibility for the crime and violence that are occurring in their neighborhoods, anything less is just a series of excuses
The gangs in Chicago have taken over city hall via the legal process. Perhaps other Black neighborhoods should learn from them.Then the police WORK FOR THE GANGS like they did when the Mafia went legit!

You suckers certainly aren't going to help them! A man has to do what a man has to do!

Gangs and Politicians in Chicago: An Unholy Alliance

You are full of shit . Cops have just shootings all the time and no one says anything .

There have been some shootings , caught on tape , that are highly questionable . Those are the ones that blow up .

And no one of any importance is calling for the shooting of police . Other than some screwballs on the web .

And you know that because....

Maybe the black cops only say that because it is almost all white cops being killed. Did you ever even contemplate that possibility?
I know that because I haven't seen it like I said. If you have seen it produce the video.

MAYBE??? Maybe he said it for all the Blacks murdered by cops in recent months…. Have you ever considered THAT?

You really think that being unprofessional and "punishing" the community by not doing your job is a way to gain the community trust and respect ???

Is it about being unprofessional or a community that wants to coddle and make excuses for criminals' behavior? If black lives matter, where are the mentors and men from among them who are sick of seeing THEIR young people turning to drugs, gangs, and crime? Is it easier to blame the cops than face criminal statistics? When will the real men begin to stand up for themselves, face some responsibility and accountability for their kids?
You guys sit around the pool hall or some other male bonding place taking bits and pieces of media driven hate and making it worse.
You don't question your sources or consider that most Black fathers take care of their kids even if they might not be married to the mothers at the time of birth. You just take the propaganda delivered to you on a silver platter and run with it because that is exactly what you want to hear. Many of you probably never have any kind of interaction with a Black person except in a work environment. That makes what Rush, Bill O'Reilly or Hannity say the hate monger's gospel. You are well indoctrinated...

This is not propoganda, and I frankly don't care if my view happens to be shared by O'Reilly and Hannity or not. It's rather hypocritical to concern yourself with cops that are going after those who commit the crime, and not look to those men who should be policing their own kids rather than abandoning the mom to raise them on their own because they are a bunch of lazy asses who don't care. You want me to believe black lives matter? ... than concern yourself with those kids within your own continuity and reach out to them instead of showing a blind eye to it. Man up and reach out and actually concern yourself with those youth in your own backyard and neighborhoods, stop making excuses to look for someone else to blame for what you are not willing to do.

The CDC has completed and disseminated a report that more than 72% of Black children are born out of wedlock.
And, as expected, those who hate Blacks are all over it. Assumptions abound ;and, the lowest social conditions of the 25% of Blacks who are poor are attributed to the entire community as a whole. The statistics do not tell the whole story.

The most important issue here is the false notion that Back fathers are absent and have abandoned the mothers of their children.
Yet, one study at least has found that notion to be spurious. In general Black fathers do take responsibility and support their children. Many cohabit with the mothers and are even more available than many White married fathers.

Obviously you have made up your mind that Black children are all mired in poverty with only a welfare mother to look after them.
You are wrong! There are some, but everyplace I have gone in these United States, I have found that to be the exception rather than the rule. But even so, some single mothers are also employed and capable of taking care of their children without having to resort to welfare. And they usually have children fathered by men with jobs too.

"Unwed Black mothers" seems to be the major weapon in your pejorative arsenal which some ambiguous author has launched with extreme prejudice. What they forgot to mention was that many Blacks marry AFTER the child is born. Or they cohabit.

Uh there are a lot of black dads that shirk their responsibility....but you know what caused the issue? WELFARE

This is what is bonkers. You think someone like me, pointing that out, is somehow "hating blacks". As if pointing out truth, is the same as being hateful. It's not.

But the entire reasons I point that stuff out, is because I want all people, including Blacks, to succeed.

The number one factor in determining long term success for children, is the quality of the home. Period. Every time they research indicators of the success of any individual child, the primary factors are quality of the home. Family.

Shacking up, is not being married. Cohabiting is not the same as having a married mother and father. It's not the same.

Moreover, it doesn't matter if you are "available". My father was not always available. But I saw what work ethic looks like. I saw what taking care of responsibilities looks like. I learned that being a man, means getting up and going to work, even if you don't feel like it. Even if you don't want to.

I had a friend that lived a few doors down, and his father was NEVER available. He was a lawyer, and worked until 8 PM every night. Now they went to movies now and then, and of course trips across the country, but his father was never home until late at night. His kids turned out very good. One is a high in computer programmer earning 6-figures, and the other is a university professor.

Now don't be a typical left wing jerk, and claim that I am saying that all black fathers are home all the time, and useless, teaching their kids nothing.

I am arguing against this implied claim that somehow because they are more available, that this is automatically good. I don't care how available they are.

When I was little kid.... maybe 7 or 8 years old... I shoplifted from a store. My parents bought me a video game, and I broke the disk. I happen to know they had that very game on display at the store. I went to the store, and swapped out the broken disk, with the good disk. My father found that disk, realized what I had done, grabbed me by the arm, dragged me to the store, called for the store manager, put me in the MIDDLE of the store... and said to EVERYONE.... "My son stole this from your store. If you want to call the police, that's fine, or you can make him work for you for free. Whatever you want to do".... I was TERRIFIED. I don't even remember what happened....

I never stole anything from anywhere ever again. I didn't need my father to be "available". He was gone before I woke up in the morning, and came home at 5:30 to 6 PM. What I needed was my father to teach me how to be a man, how to learn right from wrong.

Now when I see people going crazy, looting places, throwing rocks at police.... Clearly, no matter how 'available' or not the father was, the lessons on how to grow up into an adult, failed to get passed on.

That's true whether you are white, black, purple, orange, green, or blue with pointy ears.

By the way.... Asians in America have a lower chance relative to their population, than white people of getting into crime, or being shot by police, and have on average higher income levels than whites.

Is that racism against whites? No, I'm just speaking the truth. Time for you to stop making excuses, and just deal with it.

So the majority of Blacks who have nothing to do with BLM have to suffer because White people with power deem it so? That democratic Plantation is starting to look like the old southern conservative plantation. <sarcasm>

Please name the time in which you were in the position of authority, and the position of having your life threatened, where you think you have credibility in determining what is deserved?

which case had the wrong outcome?

They'll do what they're told to do, or they'll be fired. They work for the Citizens. They're Civil Servants.
Love you showing your true colors as a authoritarian statist

The exact opposite. They're Civil Servants who work for the Citizens. It's not the other way around. But unfortunately, you and too many others view it as the other way around. They'll do what they're told, or they'll be looking for another job. Period, end of story.
LMAO do as you say huh? Sorry loser you don't have the right to tell people to go to their death because you demand it like a authoritarian little bitch.

You're the Authoritarian. They're Civil Servants who work for the Citizens (Taxpayers). We don't work for them. So they'll do what they're told, or they can go look for another job.
They don't pay taxes in the ghetto dumb fuck.

Sure they do. Police are Civil Servant Employees who work for the Citizens (Taxpayers). But i'm not surprised you Authoritarians don't understand that. As usual, you're in full worship-mode. Cops will do what the People tell them to. And if they don't like that, they can quit and go pursue other careers.

Last edited:
The way thing are going today, it is an excellent move on the cops part.
Maybe those people in that neighbor should call a crack dealer next time they need help

Maybe those people in that neighbor should call a crack dealer next time they need help

All talk. Police are employees. They'll do what they're told. They'll patrol where they're ordered to patrol. If they refuse orders, they'll be looking for another job. Period, end of story.

All talk. Police are employees. They'll do what they're told. They'll patrol where they're ordered to patrol. They refuse orders, they'll be looking for another job. Period, end of story.
Not really, the police can slow their response time down to a slow crawl.

All talk. Police are employees. They'll do what they're told. They'll patrol where they're ordered to patrol. They refuse orders, they'll be looking for another job. Period, end of story.
Not really, the police can slow their response time down to a slow crawl.

They'll be fired and possibly face serious charges. They'll either do what they're told, or they'll have to go look for another line of work. No one's forcing anyone to be a cop. It's a job.

And those who can't handle the job, shouldn't be cops. The last thing we need is a horde of bitter angry cops out there on the streets. We already have enough violence. If they're unhappy, they need to quit. There's other jobs out there.

Please name the time in which you were in the position of authority, and the position of having your life threatened, where you think you have credibility in determining what is deserved?

Oh, I've been a civilian cop, an army cop and criminal Investigator and have had my life threatened many times. Is that enough? I know cops from the inside out…do you?

Calling a crack dealer might get better results than calling a cop if you are Black!

This is what is bonkers. You think someone like me, pointing that out, is somehow "hating blacks". As if pointing out truth, is the same as being hateful. It's not.

But the entire reasons I point that stuff out, is because I want all people, including Blacks, to succeed.

The number one factor in determining long term success for children, is the quality of the home. Period. Every time they research indicators of the success of any individual child, the primary factors are quality of the home. Family.

Shacking up, is not being married. Cohabiting is not the same as having a married mother and father. It's not the same.

Moreover, it doesn't matter if you are "available". My father was not always available. But I saw what work ethic looks like. I saw what taking care of responsibilities looks like. I learned that being a man, means getting up and going to work, even if you don't feel like it. Even if you don't want to.

I had a friend that lived a few doors down, and his father was NEVER available. He was a lawyer, and worked until 8 PM every night. Now they went to movies now and then, and of course trips across the country, but his father was never home until late at night. His kids turned out very good. One is a high in computer programmer earning 6-figures, and the other is a university professor.

Now don't be a typical left wing jerk, and claim that I am saying that all black fathers are home all the time, and useless, teaching their kids nothing.

I am arguing against this implied claim that somehow because they are more available, that this is automatically good. I don't care how available they are.

When I was little kid.... maybe 7 or 8 years old... I shoplifted from a store. My parents bought me a video game, and I broke the disk. I happen to know they had that very game on display at the store. I went to the store, and swapped out the broken disk, with the good disk. My father found that disk, realized what I had done, grabbed me by the arm, dragged me to the store, called for the store manager, put me in the MIDDLE of the store... and said to EVERYONE.... "My son stole this from your store. If you want to call the police, that's fine, or you can make him work for you for free. Whatever you want to do".... I was TERRIFIED. I don't even remember what happened....

I never stole anything from anywhere ever again. I didn't need my father to be "available". He was gone before I woke up in the morning, and came home at 5:30 to 6 PM. What I needed was my father to teach me how to be a man, how to learn right from wrong.

Now when I see people going crazy, looting places, throwing rocks at police.... Clearly, no matter how 'available' or not the father was, the lessons on how to grow up into an adult, failed to get passed on.

That's true whether you are white, black, purple, orange, green, or blue with pointy ears.

By the way.... Asians in America have a lower chance relative to their population, than white people of getting into crime, or being shot by police, and have on average higher income levels than whites.

Is that racism against whites? No, I'm just speaking the truth. Time for you to stop making excuses, and just deal with it.
Pointing out things that are only partially true is not constructive. Who are you"pointing your perceptions out to…White people? The few Blacks on USMB are probably wealthier and more educated than you are. You aren't pointing out anything to them.You just appear to be a ranting fool who hasn't done his/her homework. But that is typical of White conservatives.

Considering that 3/4ths of the Black population is thriving, I don''t care if they are having kids out of wedlock as long as they take care of them. If they choose to cohabit, who gives a damn as long as the family unit is intact.. In general, most such unions eventually result in marriage and subsequent divorce just like White marriages end typically in divorce. So the value you place on having kids after marriage is just BS. It doesn't matter unless you are a bible thumper.

legitimacy is increasing among Whites and Hispanics too. don't forget that.

Good for the cops.

In poor New York neighborhoods, residents ask: Where are the police?
"In recent years, Marcy has had a group of very reliable visitors: the police, who patrol on foot and in cars as part of a controversial "broken windows" strategy that focuses on cracking down on small crimes to prevent bigger ones. Until three weeks ago, they had been an ever-present, highly visible presence in Marcy Houses.

Now, the police have all but disappeared, raising safety concerns among some residents while pleasing others who view the police strategy as oppressive. A reporter saw only one police car on a visit on Thursday.
The shooting of two police officers in their patrol car a block away from the development on Dec. 20 has widened a rift between the police unions and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, who they accuse of making anti-police statements and fuelling a hostile environment for police, allegations he denies.

Police department data shows the number of arrests and court summonses has plunged across the city since the shooting. But it is in higher crime areas like Marcy Houses, and neighborhoods such as Mott Haven in the Bronx, that the lower police profile may be of most concern."

:0) Then they should give up their badges and jobs and get the fuck out of black communities. Black officers will fill the void.
their badge doesn't say for hire in black neighborhoods only. There is other work they'd be doing, they'll work for their money. and they have removed themselves from those neighborhoods. The neighborhood doesn't want them. Why else would they kill them?

IF cops are refusing to work in black communities, then they aren't doing the jobs they are paid to do .. and IF those cops can't do their jobs without murdering innocent people, then they shouldn't be on the police force in the first place.

A win-win for everybody.

Their jobs are to let thug blacks put them at an undue risk because they're doing their job?

If black thugs like Michael Brown don't want what they deserve, stop doing things to earn it.

Forum List

Back