Cops shield a black guy with their own bodies.....

Those fucking white racist cops.....

Officers were interviewing a domestic disturbance suspect as he sat on the hood of a patrol car. Off-camera, one vehicle pulled up rapidly behind the officer’s patrol car and another vehicle stopped farther down the block. Officers heard gunfire and quickly took cover behind the patrol car, shielded the domestic violence suspect, and returned fire. Police believe the gunman’s car then pulled away. No one was injured in the incident.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
There is something strange about this story! People don't just pull up behind cop cars and start shooting at someone. They would have waited until the cops left or something ... unless the real target was the cops themselves. And, I doubt if they "shielded the Black guy with their bodies." No one is going to set there looking like a deer caught in the headlights when gunfire erupts. The Black guy likely ducked behind the police car on his own...wouldn't you? No heroism here folks..!

Another black racist heard from who doesn't LIKE what he SAW.... Thanks Carlos Danger for agreeing with this THUG! 2 losers!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
And YOU are such an angel... but, then again, so was Satan! Look, you self righteous bahs-turd, I didn't see your video. It didn't play on my computer. And thanks for thinking I'm black...that is a compliment! You erred again, though, when you used the word "racist" in your version of my autobiography. Real racists believe in race, I don't! You do!

Officers were interviewing a domestic disturbance suspect as he sat on the hood of a patrol car. Off-camera, one vehicle pulled up rapidly behind the officer’s patrol car and another vehicle stopped farther down the block. Officers heard gunfire and quickly took cover behind the patrol car, shielded the domestic violence suspect, and returned fire. Police believe the gunman’s car then pulled away. No one was injured in the incident.

There is something strange about this story! People don't just pull up behind cop cars and start shooting at someone. They would have waited until the cops left or something ... unless the real target was the cops themselves. And, I doubt if they "shielded the Black guy with their bodies." No one is going to set there looking like a deer caught in the headlights when gunfire erupts. The Black guy likely ducked behind the police car on his own...wouldn't you? No heroism here folks..!

Another black racist heard from who doesn't LIKE what he SAW.... Thanks Carlos Danger for agreeing with this THUG! 2 losers!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
And YOU are such an angel... but, then again, so was Satan! Look, you self righteous bahs-turd, I didn't see your video. It didn't play on my computer. And thanks for thinking I'm black...that is a compliment! You erred again, though, when you used the word "racist" in your version of my autobiography. Real racists believe in race, I don't! You do!

It didn't play in your computer!...NOTHING will play in your computer! Have a nice day! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The title of this thread should be "Cops Do Their Job."

No, I have the right title, you just don't like it because it doesn't fit your subversive agenda!

Isn't their job to serve and protect? Or is it to serve and protect some of the people, some of the time?

It appears that they SERVE and PROTECT black people...which you JUST HATE! Again, this doesn't fit your racist agenda!

I'm thrilled they did their job.

They usually do!

And so do firemen, ambulance drivers, and so on...

No, I have the right title, you just don't like it because it doesn't fit your subversive agenda!

Isn't their job to serve and protect? Or is it to serve and protect some of the people, some of the time?

It appears that they SERVE and PROTECT black people...which you JUST HATE! Again, this doesn't fit your racist agenda!

I'm thrilled they did their job.

They usually do!

And so do firemen, ambulance drivers, and so on...

BUT do you claim that they are racist mother fuckers, like you do with the police?.... Thanks for playing!

It didn't play in your computer!...NOTHING will play in your computer! Have a nice day! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Ok, I will have a nice day now that I've handed you your arse, chuckles!

Ok, I will have a nice day now that I've handed you your arse, chuckles!

Yup, you sure did....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:

attachment.php

I watched the vid. They guided him down and leaned over him to protect him.

Kinda like You are doing right now to protect your hero..Vigilante?
Are you stupid AND black? I mention black cuz you busted ass to let us all know you are. So...now that we know you are black, I, myself, want to know if you are stupid as well.
Call me Black if you want..I don't care...Are YOU Black? I doubt if you are White unless you are one of the walking dead...BYATCH!

Are you stupid AND black? I mention black cuz you busted ass to let us all know you are. So...now that we know you are black, I, myself, want to know if you are stupid as well.
Call me Black if you want..I don't care...Are YOU Black? I doubt if you are White unless you are one of the walking dead...BYATCH!
Ok. So you ARE stupid. YOU called yourself black, bub. And no, I am not black. Does it matter? Obviously it does to you since you announced your skin color. I also asked if you are stupid too. Why yes, you are. Your post proves it. So thanks for answering my question.

Ok. So you ARE stupid. YOU called yourself black, bub. And no, I am not black. Does it matter? Obviously it does to you since you announced your skin color. I also asked if you are stupid too. Why yes, you are. Your post proves it. So thanks for answering my question.
So, in your warped mind one has to be Black to be stupid? I'm afraid your noxious, bizarre behavior has undermined that premise... You and Sarah Palin are living proof that the virus of stupidity is well entrenched in the White female population.

So, in your warped mind one has to be Black to be stupid? I'm afraid your noxious, bizarre behavior has undermined that premise... You and Sarah Palin are living proof that the virus of stupidity is well entrenched in the White female population.
Oy

Nothing more needs to be said.

On iggie you go.

Oy

Nothing more needs to be said.

On iggie you go.

Thanks, now you've made BOTH of us happy!

Forum List

Back