Cops SAVE two lives

Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP
Link?
Look under the rock next to the one you live under
So you have no link?
There is no link because it is MY PERSONAL FEELING on the subject. Unlike some I do not need to be spoon fed

Did your feelings consider the source being conservative media?

Translation.
"Send me a link from a filtered news source that openly admits on camera that they are a propaganda channel..... like CNN."

This is Glenn Beck's conservative news outlet.

I don't understand why you keep pimping the media? Be them left or right. The raw footage and REAL victim testimony is out in the wild so why do we need the media to "frame" this for us?

Are we so incapable of looking at things rationally on our own that we need to be spoon fed the "facts"?

Where did you access your raw footage?
its obvious the video is doctored to any level headed communist ...the girl that was shot was holding a corn dog and the other girl that wasnt shot was obviously a racist white girl in blackface taking the side of the cop ...

Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP
Link?
So you have no link?
There is no link because it is MY PERSONAL FEELING on the subject. Unlike some I do not need to be spoon fed

Translation.
"Send me a link from a filtered news source that openly admits on camera that they are a propaganda channel..... like CNN."

You keep ousting that. What for? If you have a point fucking make it already you retard.

Before the Blaze updated it with the video footage they were attacking the police officer.
The Blaze got the footage from who?

Stop being a fool. Watch the shit for yourself

The Blaze first attacked the cop then later posted the video cam footage or whatever its called.
I already told you, I don't read the Blaze. Never have.

That say's it all!!!
I wonder if CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the waste of the MSM will play that?

Democrats prefer the criminals to the victims.

and they support killing the unborn ... democrats are killers of the unborn ..and thats a fact !

Most abortions are had by married women with children.

That's a lie...

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

I don't understand why you keep pimping the media? Be them left or right. The raw footage and REAL victim testimony is out in the wild so why do we need the media to "frame" this for us?

Are we so incapable of looking at things rationally on our own that we need to be spoon fed the "facts"?
Some people are. Damn shame they vote.

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

You keep ousting that. What for? If you have a point fucking make it already you retard.

Before the Blaze updated it with the video footage they were attacking the police officer.

The Blaze first attacked the cop then later posted the video cam footage or whatever its called.
Gosh. People changing their opinions as new facts are revealed. Son of a gun.

Ever tried it? It's pretty cool.

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

That's not the point.. Initially they tried to inflame the public... and they were conservative news outlets.

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

That's not the point.. Initially they tried to inflame the public... and they were conservative news outlets.
Uh huh. I don't care what your point is. Stop being a chickenshit and comment on the incident instead of whining about meaningless shit.

That's what thi

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

[/QUOTE]
Uh huh. I don't care what your point is. Stop being a chickenshit and comment on the incident instead of whining about meaningless shit.
[/QUOTE]

This thread is about media.

But, who were the two women and why did they go to confront the girl?

Link?

Bruh, he's referring to Makiyah Bryant. Go google it, lazy person.
Rules about thread creation be damned, right? The OP is a conservative don't be mods don't care.

Link?

Bruh, he's referring to Makiyah Bryant. Go google it, lazy person.
Rules about thread creation be damned, right? The OP is a conservative don't be mods don't care.

I was told by a mod op opinion threads don't require a link.

They do that THOUSANDS OF TIMES A DAY when they respond to calls for help.
Start posting videos of cops making a positive impact on the community. Make the videos go viral. Use Tik Tok/Instagram/ Twitter, whatever. Make a difference. Show us that what you say is true.

Or...keep coming here and complaining.

I think it would be a nice way to change things up for the police to save someone from death WITHOUT killing someone else.

ste-phasers-to-tickle.jpg

Start posting videos of cops making a positive impact on the community. Make the videos go viral. Use Tik Tok/Instagram/ Twitter, whatever. Make a difference. Show us that what you say is true.

I'll remind you to run for office so you can make a difference instead of complaining the next time you complain about some politician on the right....

Dumbass

I think it would be a nice way to change things up for the police to save someone from death WITHOUT killing someone else.
I think you don't think long term----killing this would be killer prevents her from killing others in the future. Enough of the nonsense-----the cops need to shoot more not less...

I'll remind you to run for office so you can make a difference instead of complaining the next time you complain about some politician on the right....

Dumbass
Whining it is.
Dumbass.

The cop was not really a criminal, but was stupid in my opinion.

First of all, he was too far away and should have gotten much closer.
Second is that the victim in pink was right behind the girl with the knife, so he did not have a clear safe shot.
Third is that he should have been yelling, fire a warning shot, etc., to get the attacker's attention.
Forth is that he shot and hit 4 times, which was totally unnecessary, and was a death sentence.
Fifth is that even if the knife had actually made a cut, it would not likely have been fatal, so the 4 shots were an unwarranted escalation.

Problem is the police are not trained in what is best, but only what is legal.
Since there was a knife, then shooting was legal.
But it still was not at all the best idea.
It was a terrible idea to shoot without trying other things first.

I agree with you on this one. The story should be about the cop saving a teenage girl not a white cop killing a black teenage girl. The girl in the pink jumpsuit should be on TV right now thanking that man.

Forum List

Back