cops pepper sprayed kids

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

So the folks get in fight and the kids get involed in it and they are the ones called police. Dang I saw the pepper spray but i dont see anyone getting beat. And the cops were all natonalities. perhaps if the folks were not brawling with there kids. the kids would not have gotten sprayed? I wouls like to hear the cops side first. And whats up with people getting into these big neighborhood fights?

So the folks get in fight and the kids get involed in it and they are the ones called police. Dang I saw the pepper spray but i dont see anyone getting beat. And the cops were all natonalities. perhaps if the folks were not brawling with there kids. the kids would not have gotten sprayed? I wouls like to hear the cops side first. And whats up with people getting into these big neighborhood fights?
to clarify,, its almost always black people getting into these big neighborhood fights,,

Yet they NEVER stated WHY the police were there in the first place.......as usual, sorry, lousy "journalism".

From what I saw, that girl with no shirt on was the one that caused the police to come after them.
More than likely they were trying to get her for indecent exposure. Which, if I were to guess......is the reason the police were called in the first place.

If these leftist commies want to place blame for kids getting hurt, then all they need to do is LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!! THEY allowed their kids OUT OF THE HOUSE, to get put in the middle of this nygr-fest of goading the police into this!!!

I would also hazard a guess, that this was purposely planned to draw the police out there to this nygrhood in order to piss off the police so they would do something they could sue the city for! Why should Floyds nygr family be the only one to make millions off leftist companies and the Dementorats??
but the article does say why the police were called,, WTF!!

to clarify,, its almost always black people getting into these big neighborhood fights,,
I knowe i was affraid to say it . they get testy here when say thy do something.

Yet they NEVER stated WHY the police were there in the first place.......as usual, sorry, lousy "journalism".

From what I saw, that girl with no shirt on was the one that caused the police to come after them.
More than likely they were trying to get her for indecent exposure. Which, if I were to guess......is the reason the police were called in the first place.

If these leftist commies want to place blame for kids getting hurt, then all they need to do is LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!! THEY allowed their kids OUT OF THE HOUSE, to get put in the middle of this nygr-fest of goading the police into this!!!

I would also hazard a guess, that this was purposely planned to draw the police out there to this nygrhood in order to piss off the police so they would do something they could sue the city for! Why should Floyds nygr family be the only one to make millions off leftist companies and the Dementorats??
they sueing now saying the police hurt there kids. So fighitng in front of the kids is good?

Forum List

Back