Cops kill black girl in Ohio

In Chicago there have been 183 homicides year to date. Of that, 3 were police involved. Seems to me that the community should be focusing on the bigger problem. The 3 that were police involved are the ones that get all the press.

Um, yeah... because the police aren't supposed to go around shooting people.

Those other 180 people will all go to jail for killing someone. They will be arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned.
Those other 180 people will go free to murder others because the hood won't work with the po-lice

If you want to fix uneducated racists, you would have to start with black culture once again.

I doubt you guys can be fixed. Eventually you will become a less significant part of society though.
I am neither black nor a wigger, so I have nothing to do with black/thug culture.

I didn’t say anything about your race.
Nor I about yours. What's your point?

If you want to fix uneducated racists, you would have to start with black culture once again.

I doubt you guys can be fixed. Eventually you will become a less significant part of society though.
I am neither black nor a wigger, so I have nothing to do with black/thug culture.

I didn’t say anything about your race.
Nor I about yours. What's your point?

You brought it up. I just responded.

Nor can you quote it. You’re just making shit up.
OK have it your way

now admit that libs are driving the riots across America

The George Floyd riots that I think you’re referring to are obviously left leaning.

So that claim you think I said appears to be complete bullshit. I’d ask you to admit to that but you would just spin around in circles anyway.

I’d like to you pay close attention to the fact that I answered your question. I can almost guarantee that you won’t do the same in the very near future. You’re very predictable.

Plenty of white teens have been killed by cops in the past for far less.

No riots or looting occurred after.

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.
Easy. Added an extra one to grow on.

Superbadbrutha is a dumb fuck.

Notice how he ignored this?
I noticed. It's indicative of the main problem in America today. People believe what others have told them to believe and there is no other perspective.

The George Floyd riots that I think you’re referring to are obviously left leaning.
All the riots save for 6-1 were left leaning

and while the assault on Ft Pelosi was a one-time event, the Black Lies Matter demonstrations are a weekly affair

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.

Tell you what shit head show us where a black cop has shot a white teen when he thought he had his tasor.

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.

I noticed. It's indicative of the main problem in America today. People believe what others have told them to believe and there is no other perspective.

Is that why morons like you think the way you do, because someone like Hannity, Tucker Carlson or some other simpleton has told you what to think. When it comes to police harassment, brutality, etc. most black folks don't need anyone to tell us we have lived it.

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.

Is that why morons like you think the way you do, because someone like Hannity, Tucker Carlson or some other simpleton has told you what to think. When it comes to police harassment, brutality, etc. most black folks don't need anyone to tell us we have lived it.
Cry me a river. I'm sure that will help you. You challenged for someone to post three examples of unarmed whites being killed by police and then ignored it when someone quickly did. So now, your retort to being called out for not having an open mind is to name call? Most all of these cases that Democrats call racist police brutality are not brutality at all. Nor are they racist. (some are I'm sure) But when Lebron James or Valerie Jarrett pump out the obviously politically biased narratives that blacks need to "fight for justice", people eat that shit up without regard to the facts.
1619288205683.png

It is divisive and for no good reason.... except political power.

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.

Cry me a river. I'm sure that will help you. You challenged for someone to post three examples of unarmed whites being killed by police and then ignored it when someone quickly did. So now, your retort to being called out for not having an open mind is to name call? Most all of these cases that Democrats call racist police brutality are not brutality at all. Nor are they racist. (some are I'm sure) But when Lebron James or Valerie Jarrett pump out the obviously politically biased narratives that blacks need to "fight for justice", people eat that shit up without regard to the facts.
View attachment 483571
It is divisive and for no good reason.... except political power.

Exactly.

Then the little worm moves the goal posts.

Mods are getting pretty weak by the way.

Dumb fuck is bad but shit head slides.

Lame.

Imagine if a cop got there in time to shoot the killer with the knife when Ron Goldman and Nichole Simpson were murdered.

It would have saved OJ DECADES of searching for their killer

YLTO2BYYYVA37HIY6ETVE27KVI.jpg

• They need to get their children to school and for parents to participate in their own children's upbringing.

And how SPECIFICALLY would you get this accomplished?

Not my problem to get it accomplished. It's South Chicago's problem to get it solved.

So you have no realistic solution. Got it.

“Hey guys, maybe we should fix culture instead of police reform.”

“Ok. How do we do that?”

“I dunno. Not my problem.”

Great. Thanks for your super helpful contribution there.

I propose that we also try eliminating cancer, poverty, and crime while we’re at it. Just don’t ask me about the details. See how helpful I am?

I told you what has to happen to fix the problems in the black communities in cities like Chicago. I didn't offer to be the project manager. In fact, I could easily manage that project but I am certainly not going to present a project plan to you here on this forum; that's a complete waste of time.

I gave you a complete, bulleted, list of the project milestones:

Just as soon as someone offers me the job, paid or unpaid, of implementing that project, I'll work out the details. But don't pretend my answer was simply, "not my problem". I have the solutions but building out a detailed project plan here on this forum on your demand isn't going to do a damn thing to help.

You're a very typical racist Democrat; ignoring the solutions and lying about what solutions are offered. You are doing all you can to make sure that no solution is ever provided to the problems facing black and brown people in the United States.

Forum List

Back