Cops kill black girl in Ohio

Who are you referring to? Who wants cops abolished and still called a cop?

Well, Maxine Waters is one.

BLM wants the police to protect them:

Fix the culture, the cops are not your problem.
Ok. How do you fix the culture?

How South Chicago fixes their culture is not my problem. Even so, I'm willing to participate in discussions and to even offer my tax dollars, and even my own charitable dollars if they were serious about fixing it, to help fix their problems.

• They need to shrug off the yoke of modern slavery that is welfare.
  • They need to get their children to school and for parents to participate in their own children's upbringing.
  • They need to not allow their 13-year-old sons to be out on the street with felons at 3 in the morning.
  • They need to be targeting their anger at the grown man kicking an old woman on the ground instead of at the cop that saved the girl's life.
  • They can put together a huge rally, protest, and riot to protest a cop killing a violent offender but they can't mount the same march in their streets to take them back from the gangs.
  • They can quit buying, listening to, and playing, gangster rap music, gangster clothes, and get offended by thuggery rather than mimic it in their homes.
  • They can return to the sanctuary of the church and the sanctity of marriage and family. Fathers staying at home, black families having two parents who are married and remain married.

And all of these are as easily done, individually, as simply choosing it. Many black and brown people make these choices every day. People who were born into the worst of modern day inner city gangs and poverty make the choice and get out every year.

Okay, this seems simple.

Officer pulls up.

Multiple aggressive and hostile subjects are actively engaging in a altercation, possibly resulting in injury or bodily harm to themselves.

Female subject with knife is acting out in a hostile and aggressive manner, and is holding a deadly weapon, and is acting out in a way that would suggest violent bodily harm to the second female subject.

Officer responds to said violent first female subject with a shot, to stop imminent harm from befalling second female subject, and possibly the officer himself.

Shooting was justified.

Okay, this seems simple.

Officer pulls up.

Multiple aggressive and hostile subjects are actively engaging in a altercation, possibly resulting in injury or bodily harm to themselves.

Female subject with knife is acting out in a hostile and aggressive manner, and is holding a deadly weapon, and is acting out in a way that would suggest violent bodily harm to the second female subject.

Officer responds to said violent first female subject with a shot, to stop imminent harm from befalling second female subject, and possibly the officer himself.

Shooting was justified.
Now, mods, close the thread; this ^ is all there is to it.

Who are you referring to? Who wants cops abolished and still called a cop?

Well, Maxine Waters is one.

BLM wants the police to protect them:

Are we even having the same conversation? How did Maxine Waters come into this?

How South Chicago fixes their culture is not my problem. Even so, I'm willing to participate in discussions and to even offer my tax dollars, and even my own charitable dollars if they were serious about fixing it, to help fix their problems.

Great. Get to it then.

Imagine how much worse this would be if a white girl’s life was saved from a stabbing?? Thank God a Black girl’s life was saved. Black lives do matter.

I'm curious why the cop didnt use a tazer on this girl. They seem pretty effective and immediate. I really doubt she would be capable of stabbing anyone if she were tazed
2 things I can think of. The cop may have been to far away for the Tazer to reach the girl in a split second. (remember, the video showed her actually in the action of stabbing the other girl). Also, IF the cop was able to target the perp with a Tazer there is no guarantee she wouldn't have continued the stabbing as she was close to the would be victim and she was already thrusting the knife.

This photo shows why the girl got shot. She was actually in the act of stabbing another girl.

1619146316065.png

And the video

The perp was actually about to stab the other woman...

Can't tell them that. That would be racist. We just have to let it run it's course until the law abiding citizens (black and white) have had enough.

So you don’t have a practical solution on how to fix culture. Got it.

“Hey guys. Maybe we can fix culture instead of police reform.”

“Ok. How do we do that?”

“I dunno.”

Great. Super helpful. Thanks. Are we all caught up now?

Last edited:
So you don’t have a practical solution on how to fix culture. Got it.

“Hey guys. Maybe we can fix culture instead of police reform.”

“Ok. How do we do that?”

“I dunno.”

Great. Super helpful. Thanks. Are we all caught up now?
The crime ridden Democrat controlled inner cities need to fix themselves. The video I posted shows young women attacking each other, swearing and trying to knife one another. This doesn't happen in most of America. Blaming law enforcement is not the answer.

The crime ridden Democrat controlled inner cities need to fix themselves. The video I posted shows young women attacking each other, swearing and trying to knife one another. This doesn't happen in most of America. Blaming law enforcement is not the answer.

"Blaming law enforcement is not the answer."

I'm not interested in blaming all of law enforcement. Just the ones who do bad things. Like murdering someone in broad daylight.

Maybe we should hold those people accountable or something. Crazy idea, I know.

Girl was a psychopath with a knife trying to murder a black girl.

Really? This cop could have just as easily hit the girl who was being attacked. Even the other cops looked at him like "What the fuck did you do?"

I watch that tape...
She had a knife and was attacking another girl. Looks justified to me?

Except that there were a bunch of bystanders standing in close proximity, and any one of them could have been hit.

It was a steak knife, not a machette.

Forum List

Back