Cops confiscating guns of people for being conspiracy theorist.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
RKBA is a constitutional right and no adult citizen outside of a prison should be denied it.

xrepublic

march 13 2016 Although Ralph Gilbertsen has never been arrested for domestic abuse, is not a felon, and has never been deemed a danger to himself or others, cops in Richfield, Minnesota confiscated his firearms.

The 74-year-old former Marine and security worker has a state-issued carry permit and is now suing in attempt to get police to return the three legally acquired handguns they removed from his home last May.

Gilbertsen believes in Bigfoot, UFOs and receives treatment for a “mild” mental health disorder. Police were alerted to him after people at his apartment complex reported that he frequently brings up government conspiracies and expresses concerns that the CIA is spying on him.

"He wrote a series of letters alleging that he was constantly being harassed by CIA agents that had infiltrated his apartment building posing and tenants and staff and said the conspiracy even reached into the Richfield police department.

“There are literally hundreds of CIA spies in Richfield alone that harass me,” Gilbertsen said in one letter. “There are thousands of these people in the south-suburban area. I am certain I will be murdered some day.”

Ah, yep, no guns for that nutter. You might want to limit large sharp knives as well. He's a fuckin' loon.

In a decent society we'd have a nice rubber room and rubber pants for him...

• Banned
"
Ah, yep, no guns for that nutter. You might want to limit large sharp knives as well. He's a fuckin' loon.

I think the trannies are loons. Should their guns be taken ? THINK, america-hatere.

"

I think the trannies are loons. Should their guns be taken ? THINK, america-hatere.
Even you, as a big a loon as you are, should be able to spot an even bigger loon...

Let's start at the beginning; did the guns actually exist in the first place? :dunno:

Bigfoot-Shooting-Guns-300x261.jpg

"

Look, you stupid asshole, one of the people where I work was shot to death by an old man that went into deep dementia, and even though those around him knew it, they did not take his guns. So he shot an volunteer police officer to death for no reason the anyone else knew, or, I doubt, that he even knew.

Yes, when people are showing signs of deep mental instability, their guns should be taken away from them for the protection of the rest of us.

• Banned
Look, you stupid asshole, one of the people where I work was shot to death by an old man that went into deep dementia, and even though those around him knew it, they did not take his guns. So he shot an volunteer police officer to death for no reason the anyone else knew, or, I doubt, that he even knew.

Yes, when people are showing signs of deep mental instability, their guns should be taken away from them for the protection of the rest of us.

But you can say that about anyone. "You're dangerous and i'm gonna take your guns".

It has to be done in a courtroom, not by the cops. THINK

"

Not without due process of law. If he hasn't been adjudicated as being mentally incompetent, then there should be no legal reason to deprive him of any liberties. Just thinking the CIA is out to get him isn't enough.

"He wrote a series of letters alleging that he was constantly being harassed by CIA agents that had infiltrated his apartment building posing and tenants and staff and said the conspiracy even reached into the Richfield police department.

“There are literally hundreds of CIA spies in Richfield alone that harass me,” Gilbertsen said in one letter. “There are thousands of these people in the south-suburban area. I am certain I will be murdered some day.”

By what authority?

"

The due process of what law?

By what authority?
Society, that has a right to protect itself from nuts...

By what authority?

Americans have a right to due process.

By what authority?

They do, put that often comes afterwards. Like after his stay at the funny farm.

By what authority?

They do, put that often comes afterwards. Like after his stay at the funny farm.

Civil rights come after? This is why Liberals are so fucked up.

By what authority?

Due process can come after. Like, hey, I just got arrested for being naked on the street. Blanket and cop car first, then see the judge.

By what authority?

Due process can come after. Like, hey, I just got arrested for being naked on the street. Blanket and cop car first, then see the judge.

What law did he violate?

What law did he violate?
He doesnt have to violate any. The law doesn't require that.

What law did he violate?

Um, yeah, there's has to be a law for the police to enforce. That's exactly what The Constitution says.

By what authority?
then you at least understand why people should be allowed to own and carry handguns.
whole bunch of Democrat voters out there that just love to rob the corner store, or carjack you.

What law did he violate?

Um, yeah, there's has to be a law for the police to enforce. That's exactly what The Constitution says.
Ah, no. The Constitution doesn't say that and that is not the law. You can even be locked away, for three days, in most cases, if they feel you pose a threat to yourself and others. We do that all the time, just like taking kids from homes where abuse is suspected. Your day in court comes after. Learn the law and stop repeating childish dogma.

Forum List

Back