COPS AND CELL PHONE CAMERAS CLASH

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Bullshit, abuse and violence by cops on everybody, not just blacks, has been going on for years. What has changed is that cops, being stupid people to begin with, haven't caught up to the fact that everyone has a cellphone camera now. CCTV is everywhere. They're just so fucking late to their own party.

Bullshit, abuse and violence by cops on everybody, not just blacks, has been going on for years. What has changed is that cops, being stupid people to begin with, haven't caught up to the fact that everyone has a cellphone camera now. CCTV is everywhere. They're just so fucking late to their own party.
Cops aren't stupid, you and the idiot lefty thugs are. Retard.

I can say I've never been abused, harassed, or otherwise bothered by police. There's one reason for that. I don't give them a reason to have to even talk to me about what I do. If you aren't doing something suspicious and if you are, honor their requests, nothing happens. I'm not saying there aren't corrupt police officers just not to the level that you want to make it appear.

I can say I've never been abused, harassed, or otherwise bothered by police. There's one reason for that. I don't give them a reason to have to even talk to me about what I do. If you aren't doing something suspicious and if you are, honor their requests, nothing happens. I'm not saying there aren't corrupt police officers just not to the level that you want to make it appear.
You're white, right?

Does anyone else believe that the OP gets angrier and angrier every day ?

Maybe that he types in 'bold', or maybe it's starting out a thread with the word "bullshit".

Maybe that he types in 'bold', or maybe it's starting out a thread with the word "bullshit".

Who cares if I'm totally clueless like you or madder than hell? Just ignore the message since you can't deal with it.

What accounts for the sharp decrease in cop-citizen related incidents when the uni-brows with badges have to wear a camera?

Here you go, nitwit:

New Publication Available: The Effect of Body-Worn Cameras on Police Use-of-Force

Outdoor Forumspolicefoundation.org/content/body-worn-cameras-police-use-force

"The findings suggest more than a 50% reduction in the total number of incidents of use-of-force compared to control-conditions, and nearly ten times more citizens’ complaints in the 12-months prior to the experiment."

You're white, right?

Are there any black people on this board? I think maybe one or two. It's a KKK wet dream, this site.

You're white, right?

Are there any black people on this board? I think maybe one or two. It's a KKK wet dream, this site.

You're constantly racist I see. Not everything is a black vs. white issue like your pieces of trash want to make it out to be. Without that card, you wouldn't have a deck or reason to exist.

You're white, right?

You can't read, right? I don't give a reason for the police to even say anything to me. If you don't give them a reason, color doesn't matter except to those like you that can't get past color.

You're black, right?

Who cares if I'm totally clueless like you or madder than hell? Just ignore the message since you can't deal with it.

What accounts for the sharp decrease in cop-citizen related incidents when the uni-brows with badges have to wear a camera?

Here you go, nitwit:

New Publication Available: The Effect of Body-Worn Cameras on Police Use-of-Force

Outdoor Forumspolicefoundation.org/content/body-worn-cameras-police-use-force

"The findings suggest more than a 50% reduction in the total number of incidents of use-of-force compared to control-conditions, and nearly ten times more citizens’ complaints in the 12-months prior to the experiment."

Hmmm, citizen complaints drop when they are in camera? Your fucking kidding, right? That makes no sense! Lol!

Seriously, what makes you believe all citizen complaints are valid? I know you believe many police claims are exaggerated or flat lies, why can't the same be said for citizens regarding police conduct? Surely, some of that has to do with inferred officer restraint given the video being recorded, but could that also be a thug realizing there is a tape to prove he is lying? I'm positive that 10% complaint stat was solely based on Police "acting right." It could never be attributed to some scum bags looking for a pay day or free walk in court...nahhh, just look how civilized Ferguson was.

You're white, right?

Your Libby supporters are in hiding. They got their ass kicked at the polls last month, and Obama is covering himself in shit. Hillary has made preemptive moves to distance herself from Obama, and the IRS fiasco had seemed to run out of beauracratic tape. Then there is the Ferguson issue, with Obama and Holder fanning the flames. All is left is to claim racism, and that is easily vollied back over the net. If you weren't such fools, you could easily be inciting rage over the NYC abortion. Instead you blew your wad on a thief who assaulted an officer and went for his gun. Then there were riots which included shooting at firemen.

IDIOTS.

Forum List

Back