Copenhagen : Terrorist Attack

It is the beginning of the second Holocaust against the Jews.
You are right, I just watched Morning Joe this Monday AM and I learned the "mission" is in fact the second Holocaust with it ending in Israel. Prior to that I thought they were just a large terror group. This is not good for the Jews with Obama being in power. Obama has met with the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House (and that was leaked through the Freedom of Information Act) and has a person in Israel right now trying to get the election thrown in his favor.

btw they knew he was a terrorist but left him go about his business.......
I bet they just dont have enough laws and diversity to be safe...thats the problem

I bet they just dont have enough laws and diversity to be safe...thats the problem

Did you miss the connection with the Paris attack?

Terrorists are now targeting the "good guys with guns" to kill first when they begin their attacks.

Carrying a gun now makes you the #1 victim on their list.

What are you going to do next? Wear body armor 24*7?

Your post has nothing to do with fact govt knew who they were and did nothing. Govts are in the business of imposing terrorism on their constituents..........what are you going to do about that

Govts are in the business of imposing terrorism on their constituents

rofl_logo.jpg

Terrorists are now targeting the "good guys with guns" to kill first when they begin their attacks.

Only if they know who they are. Duh. And the terrorists in Paris first targeted the "good guy without a gun." How stupid are they?

Just the facts........ Boston bombers were known and FBI was warned yet we did nothing.......you know there are multiple numbers of these people....... by all means keep importing them and then laugh when people get killed

Only if they know who they are. Duh. And the terrorists in Paris first targeted the "good guy without a gun." How stupid are they?

“The armed guards at Charlie Hebdo were professionals and they were killed by the terrorists -- and without wounding their attackers.”

Charlie Hebdo Massacre France Gun Control Debate Unlikely To Spring Up After Paris Shooting Experts Say

“The armed guards at Charlie Hebdo were professionals and they were killed by the terrorists -- and without wounding their attackers.”

Charlie Hebdo Massacre France Gun Control Debate Unlikely To Spring Up After Paris Shooting Experts Say
Did you have some kind of point with this?

Did you have some kind of point with this?

The point was made in post #27.

Your nano length attention span is your problem.

So this man enters a Tower Hamlets bookshop, window laden with Islamic texts, ‘visit Mecca and lose your head’ signs and other Muslim paraphernalia. He says to the bookshop owner, “Have you got that new book about UKIP, can’t remember the title; the one about how UKIP will triumph in the British 2015 Elections?”

The bookshop owners shouts, “F@*## Off! Get out of here immediately. Don’t ever come back!”

The visItor says, “That’s the one!”

From Mike Cunningham

Forum List

Back